Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Create a world: ANYTHING NOT HORRIBLY OP OR CONTRADICTORY GOES! Scythers are ok  (Read 5745 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

35: A prophet of Shaa rise among the Dwarves.
35: The prophet of Shaa begins traversing the world, amassing a variety of followers.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

36  A mighty stone castle is built, harnessing the power of the volcano.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

36  Geothermal Power harnessed via magical means at the stone castle, henceforth known as 'Powerhiest'. ((If Gwolfski doesn't mind.))

37 Lonat, the Goddess of Hunting and Wolves, and her brother Gnaf, God of trickery and bold cunning, are born from the determination of Simitra, the Great Hunter, during his trek to hunt down those who hurt those he swore to protect!

TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

{yeah thats ok}

38 Gunpowder is discovered and promptly is used to test volcanos by throwing in a few tons of it into one.#
38.1 Southest volcano is tested, Results are spectacular

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

38.2. The fighting of the humans begins to reach a fever pitch. The side of the Aidans grow ever more savage. Slaughtering helpless children during the attacks, and even there own if they so much as release even a spark of dark energy in there sleep.

The radia can no longer stand this violence. Though they are far superior in power they are loath to go on the offensive, fearing for the adian children and pepole who might still be swayed from hatred, along with anyone else who may be caught in the crossfire. 

But This war has gone on for far to long, and so the radia finally attack. Though they still hold back. Refusing to risk the lives of noncombatants.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 03:11:55 pm by endlessblaze »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

39: The Strange voice calls a adian too the pork

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

40: Sploth'reckgain, has become board stiff of the, and has given the gift of depression to everyone
40.5: Suicide is discovered by a [UNIMPORTANT] Named [UNIMPORTANT]
40.6: Death rates increase Massively.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

41Volcanos erupt again, almost destroying dwarven civilization

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

42: The volcanoes go dormant again.
42.1: "GloryRisen" is named "ArkenStone" by the dwarves.
42.2: "GloryRisen" is named Leader of the dwarven races, and send expeditions with no rhyme or reason.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

42.3 the radia finally win the war, and many adian leaders are punished for there transgressinons.

there is still much resentment, however, though it is likely nothing will come of it. the adian are outnumbered an outclassed. and the adian children are slowly abandoning there negative perception of the radia.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

42.4: A strange voice speeks to a resentfull adian leader to go to the jagged mountains, as what it will find there will allow it to take vengence on the radia and free all from the dark lies!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

42.5     And so the adian goes, and in a cave he finds an alter of crystal, thrust within it is a sword.

It's blade is a deap purple color, dark, yet still reflective, the black gemstone in the hilt radiates dark magic. It is a simple blade

though his religion has long forbade dark magic he draws the blade forth, hatred in his heart. And he will stain the blade in blood.

He will bide his time, he will gather an army, And he will kill those demons with there own dark power.

He is fallen.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile

42.6 the dark man awakes
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!

43. an engeener stumbles upon hot air balloons during a very drunk party...... ahem.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10