Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Create a world: ANYTHING NOT HORRIBLY OP OR CONTRADICTORY GOES! Scythers are ok  (Read 5731 times)

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Time for a true revival! This is a minimalist game based around, well, creating a world, and interacting. Previous games mostly had a mix of worldbuilding and rping with mostly gods, but with room for playing as anything you want.

here are some basic rules with modifications from Trap-Prophet's version

1: There shall be no retconning. What happens happens no changing it.
           1.1:Except for A race or god being OP for no explainable reason. This  has to be brought up to me with a compelling argument.
                 Then I shall call the vote.
              1.1.2 Voting shall be done in thread, only allowing active content creators for voting, to prevent drive-by voting by people who are   
              misinformed on the situation.
2: While you can effect and interact with stuff other players create they get main ownership and are the only ones who can command/control them unless they give you permission.

3: All conflicts between player characters shall be judged by another player besides those fighting with things such as coin flips, dice, or random stuff like that.

4: All divine beings are equal in power so it doesn't matter if your a god, titan, or void entity they all have the same amount of power. The difference is for those who like to name their player character something besides a god.
      4.1: This may change over the course of the game, like gaining more power based on worship.
      4.2: Armok's here, but he wont ever intervene. Not under ANY circumstance, and cannot be interacted with, located, or
             notices
5: There may only be one world at a time.

6: Worldwipes are possible but you must start a vote for it and the worldwipe may only happen after the worldwipe achieves a majority vote of yes.

7: Don't take actions to seriously this is a game and we are all here to have a good time so no angry real fighting! Argue yes but no angry shout matches or serious fights.
         -
8: Nothing is permanent or unbreakable anything players create can and will most likely get destroyed later on.

9: Leave the player characters of inactive players and their creations alone.

10: The rules may be changed through out the course of the game if problems arise that they can't/don't stop.

Examples:

Person one.
Year 1: The god Itzcul is born in the void.

Person two.
Year 2: The god Yagi is born from the void.

Person one.
Year 3: Itzcul creates the world!
 Combat example
Ork Fan:
Gork 'n Mork fight dat infinitefire git!

InfiniteFire:
The Glowing Shade Defends itself with its incredible powers!

Rolling Man:
rolls:3 v 3
Gork and Mork flail at Glowing Shade, who's "power" aurora does nothing, but still takes no damage.

And, now, for the beginning!

Year 1: Armok Forges another world to watch alongside the usual dorf fort one. however, he lets the world develop on its own, in vein of some previous universes he sent the entertainment cannon fodder insects He enslaved too. He then puts the invisible cloak on to prevent any mortals or lesser gods from knowing he's watching on and waits to see what's happening.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

year2: a god is born from the void. it takes a Minuet for him to sort the knowledge he was born with but soon he his mind clears and he makes a forest.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Year 3: a extra dimensional being explodes into existance, and promptly crashes into a small chunk of the world, comatose. It creates rolling hills bordering the forest, ending in small jagged mountains where it landed.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:09:17 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Year 4: the god Sploth'reckgain forms in existence, he thinks he might be a bit early for creation of the universe.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile

year5: the first god has chosen a name for himself. kro.
the forest flourishes with life.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

Year 6: The night beast Idel Ok is struck down by the extraplanar entity Gorgon the Splitter of Skulls. It's body forms a rich iron deposit inside a hill
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Year 7: Sploth'reckgain, had a strange mood and Formed a few thousand giant animals.
The forest is crushed under the weight of a thousand giant animals.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

year 8: A strange, glowing, porkchop lands in the small jagged mountains.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile

Year 9: The jagged mountain apes are the first porkchop worshippers
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Year 10: A large chunk of red glowing rock falls out of the sky, and destroys 1/3 of the forest.
   Iron Men have been born from the destruction of the forest.
      Iron Men have started the civilization: The SteelDungeons.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

11. strange whispers go into the minds of the mountain apes, telling them to bring pigs!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

12: Sploth'reckgain, curses 3/4 of the mountain apes, turning them into pigs.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Swords-Otter

• Bay Watcher
  • "there is always hope"
    • View Profile

13: Etgyn, Goddess Of Tricks is formed from ash of the forest she creates the first Velthad from drops of her blood. The Velthad are a tricky race they are tall have purple skin sharp fangs and quickly form a series of villages between the hills and the forest with the help of Etgyn they are the first race to learn the art of magic
There are two types of great forts. Theres "hey guys look at my awesome fort were we kill all the invaders and have steel everything". Then there's
 "Holy **** every thing is all ****ed up What the **** have we done ?"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

14: Sploth'reckgain, Creates a place deep below the ground, and fills it with Abhorrent abominations that he calls demons.

14: the great demon called Chifnick'Blagslate escapes the dark below.

14:  the great demon called Chifnick'Blagslate enslaves 100 Velthads and builds a black tower on the orders of Sploth'reckgain.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Year 14: "The sleeping one" as he comes to be known, is burried under the earth over time, leaving only a large mountain as a trace of his existance. His dreams create a race of six legged creatures with a mixture of chitin shell and mamal skin. They come to be known as caritae and make a hive in the mountain, unaware of the sleeping one and living peacefully with the apes that neighbor them.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 10:48:31 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10