Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 94

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!  (Read 66064 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!
« Reply #780 on: March 11, 2016, 07:43:24 pm »

Iolani raised an eyebrow at the muttered comment.

"What was that?"

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: March 11, 2016, 08:04:41 pm »

"It's... nothing."
He leant his head back against the tree.

Common bandits had nearly killed them all. He'd fallen. All the responsibilities he carried... nearly lost to some incompetent raiders on some god-forsaken road.

His helm felt too damn heavy.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: March 11, 2016, 08:07:12 pm »

"You know, somehow I don't believe you. You realize those guys were really strong, right? It's not like they were just some poor thieves trying to rob someone above their level. They were actual serious fighters. Yeah it was a tough fight, but we won in the end. We should be happy about that!"

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: March 11, 2016, 08:25:23 pm »

Lizbet looked slightly discomfited as Prince Titon broached the idea of taking an alternate route.

"I cannot say I am enthused by the notion, but I shall follow whichever route we take.  I...cannot deny the strategic merits of it, either, and we would serve the cause of the true Empire much more by executing any brigands we happen across rather than killing more of its own soldiers."

Inwardly, she added to herself, Axes, sandstorms, and bandits, oh my.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: March 11, 2016, 08:27:26 pm »

"We won because of luck. What's to celebrate from that?"

At Titon, he grunted, and wiped an armoured arm across his helm.

"Hmmph. Lady Lizbet has the right of it, as long as we're not nearly murdered by brigands as we were today."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: March 11, 2016, 08:50:50 pm »

Lian hefted her lance over her shoulders carefully, freshly healed as Vera passed by her. To the quandary of their choice of route, she merely grunted in indifference.
: "It makes no difference to me. Bandits are to be unscrupulous in combat, but then again, so are traitors. Though, mind, in the desert we would be suffering adverse terrain in our opponents' home territory."
Walking over to the fallen bandit brothers, Lian crouched down.
: "Mission accomplished, I suppose." She craned her neck, looking the corpses over. After a moment, she sighed. "...Always the problem with brigands, no emblems, no distinctive weaponry... No reliable way to claim an identifiable affect."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: March 12, 2016, 04:55:15 pm »

"Yes, we should go through the desert. It will be harsher but I prefer this over skirmishes with Lafach's men."

"Let's gather enough water, if we find a river or at least a brook."

And the flight to Carn continued...

After crossing the 'wall of hills' as the natives of the badlands would call the ring of hilly areas around Blacksand Desert, Prince Titon and his entourage finally crossed into the desert. They had gathered enough water in the brooks of the Cafvaden badlands.

Or so they thought, till they begun going through bag after bag on the day two, because the demand for water was higher than they assumed. But they thought it would be enough.

When the second-to-last bag of water was found empty due to a tiny hole, they had to open the last bag of water, and it was clear that it wasn't going to last them. Or mayhaps they were drinking too greedily, too often, none of the Prince's men really accustomed to the scorchingly hot and basically uninhabited areas that dotted the Arvadian landscape.

The last amount of water, per Titon's (and Chalco's) suggestion was given to the mounts and the women of the party, while the manly men were to endure this little nuisance.

But, they had to find an oasis, or a settlement with a well... or doom would befall them.

Prince Titon didn't stop leading his people till they found themselves at the outskirts of a ruined manor. It was now obvious that this building hailed from the more ancient times, when the more savage ancestors of Arvadians, unrefined by western civilizations, built houses and cities and manors out of sandstone and mudbrick. However, this also meant that there was well or a fountain in the middle of the estate.

Or at least, there should be one.

"You know... could be dangerous... bandits, and what not."

"I simply don't care. I need a drink."

"I think, one of the ladies could scout the area... Lady Lizbeth could take into the air-"

"You! Halt!" Captain Orena, much more awake and aware of the surroundings, swiftly unsheathed her sword and pointed it at the man that just appeared from behind a low wall. He was shirtless and was hefting a rather large, sheathed sword over his shoulder.

"Who are you and what are your intentions? One wrong move against the Prince and you shall taste my blade, desert dweller."

//Santoku Nake, the MAN with the PLAN, is in! OOOOOHHHH YEEEEEAH~!! Sorry not sorry, hammy man needs hammy entrance line.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 04:57:41 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: March 12, 2016, 05:23:35 pm »

Santoku looked up from the ruined wall he'd just began vaulting over. "Sheathe your steel lady, and my intentions are my own." Santoku hopped the wall, then leaned backward against it. "So just who are all of you, and what are you doing outside a bandit camp?" Santoku allowed the blade he carried to rest on the wall behind him, clearly not having hostile intent.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: March 12, 2016, 05:46:10 pm »

"We;re here for water. And if there's a camp here, there's water. Now you. If you're a bandit, it's wise you didn't reach for your blade."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: March 12, 2016, 05:52:22 pm »

Iolani gave the strange man a once over and grinned.

"Aw come on now. He's not a bandit. I'm Iolani of the Silvermane tribe by the way. Nice... sword by the way."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: March 12, 2016, 05:54:28 pm »

"You have not answered a single one of my questions, wretch!."

"He didn't, yeah... is it important?"

"It's a bandit camp? Are you a bandit?..."

"No, he is not." Titon quirked a brow at Gwyn.

Meanwhile...

"Naye, boss, your iron blade is missing allright-"

"I FUCKIN' know it's gone, ya FUCKIN' WALNUT! Search for it everywhere! And you better know this: whoever dared to took it will be gutted like a FUCKIN' SAND LIZARD AND THEN SALTED, ya hear me!?" The bandits scrambled away from their boss to search their hideout for the missing weapon.

Back outside, Titon thought for a moment.

"If they can thrive there, they must have a well or a fountain or some other source of water. That's it. Enough talk. We're barging in. You get out of the way, shirtless guy. Everyone, let's get water!"

~~Player Turn 1~~

Objectives:
Kill all enemies!
Hint: This map is considered indoors, not desert, so there is no treasures to dig for.
Note: Male characters of the entourage (Chalco, Cyrus, Galen, Gwyn, Odysios, Prince Titon, Sen and Titus) are thirsty (-5 Hit/Eva) for duration of this battle!

Enemies stats are here!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 06:00:13 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: March 12, 2016, 05:59:15 pm »

"I'm no bandit, I'm Santoku Nake, master swordsman!" This was not a true fact. "And hey, if you want to fight these guys over water, that's no skin off my nose."

Santoku looked over at Iolani. "Thanks. Can't say I know your tribe, but I know a beauty when I see one." He winked, because Santoku does not have a sense of shame or modesty.

"Hey now purple, I'm not leaving here without what I came for. How about I back you up?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: March 12, 2016, 06:00:37 pm »

"If you aren't a bandit, you must have had the same idea as us.."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: March 12, 2016, 06:01:25 pm »

"Who are you, then, if not a bandit?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: March 12, 2016, 06:02:50 pm »

"Fine by me. Captain Orena will probably cut you down if you do funny things but honestly... I need water."
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 94