Poll

Enter Hibernation? (See 3rd page)

Yes
- 4 (44.4%)
No
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Overseer AI [SG] - Processing Cycle 18  (Read 11563 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: Overseer AI [SG] - Processing Cycle 15
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2015, 04:47:46 am »

>ask for medical help from the settlers (for Alex, that was her name, wasnt it?)
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
Re: Overseer AI [SG]
« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2015, 05:03:31 pm »

<-- Overseer AI - Cycle 16. -->

> Move to planet
Activating Navigation...
Route set to relevant planet.
Minor adjustments made.
Ship now in orbit of Planet.

> Scan colony
Performing physical scan of expected site of colony.
Results expected in 1 Cycle.

> Review Ship's capacity to travel to and from the planet's inner atmosphere and surface
Checking capabilities of ship propulsion methods...
Checking capabilities of ship airframe...
Comparing with current state of ship...
Done.
Ship can enter atmosphere and land safely, but current state of hull means that attempted travel out of atmosphere into space is very dangerous.

> Name Sub-A.I. "Devourer"
Unnamed Basic Manager Unit renamed to Devourer.

> Assign fabrication drone to Sub-A.I.
Fabrication Drone 1 assigned to Devourer.

Sub-AI Devourer report:
Electronic Warfare Suite repaired and is now online.
Fabrication Drone registered.
Repair Drone requested.
Continuing with Objective.

> Create Basic Manager "self-maintenance": Review A.I. systems for signs of progressive or permanent degradation or external coercion and inform primary A.I. of any such events(with an option to prevent similar events from being reported in the future)
Creating Sub-AI...
Converting Processing Units...
Creating Intelligence Matrix...
[----------]
[===-------]
[======----]
[=========-]
[==========]

Intelligence Matrix ready.
Initializing intelligence...
Assigning objectives.

Sub-AI Self-Maintenance online.
Sub-AI Self-Maintenance report:
Unit online. Objective received.
No specific assets requested.
Beginning regular operations.

> Assign unused processes randomly to eligible tasks
Error: Command unclear. Please elaborate.

> Assign unused repair drones to hull repairs at the site of any hull breaches
Error: Command unclear. Please specify hull breaches to repair and repair drones to assign.

> Access Electronic Warfare system and attempt minimum-risk analysis of monitoring station's electronic security
Activating Electronic Warfare.
Probing Monitoring Station security...
Pinging firewall...
Reponse received.
Analyzing response...
Firewall is extremely advanced.
Checking authorization procedures...
Authorization protocols received.
Ending probe.

Monitoring Station security is highly advanced.
Security can be circumnavigated via proper authorization.
Proper Authorization currently held. Monitoring Station security can now be ignored.

>ask for medical help from the settlers (for Alex, that was her name, wasnt it?)
Error: Cannot establish link with site. No outgoing link points detected.
Likely cause: Encrypted link point. If so, the site must establish a link first.

Comms Message directed to all U.E.F. Ships in the area, originating from Planetside Forward Operating Outpost received:
"Pathfinder! We know you can hear this! We just need some kind of support here! These animals are crazy. They've never been like this before. If we don't get any help soon, we'll be overrun. Stop just sitting there and do something!"
Notice: Communications can now contact the Planetside Forward Operating Outpost.

Cycle Report
Navigation: Ship moved to orbit around Planet 2 (home of planetside base).

Sub-AIs:/Robotics Devourer has assigned Fabrication Drone 1 the task Complete Salvage at Corridor - Bridge. ETC: 2 Cycles. Expected Material Output: 15 Basic Metals, 5 Basic Parts, 3 Basic Electronics / Cycle.

Robotics/Repair: Spinal Weapon repairs evaluated by Repair Drone 3. Primary beam array damaged. 10 Basic Metals, 5 Advanced Metals, 2 Advanced Electronics, and 10 Charge Crystals required. Confirm repairs when ready.

Net Materials Change:
No changes.
Expected Net Materials Change - Next Cycle:
+15 Basic Metals
+5 Basic Parts
+3 Basic Electronics

Status
Objective: "Find and transfer yourself as well as the crew to a ship in a better condition."

Available Processing Units: 2/10
Sub-AIs:
Devourer [2] - Operating normally.
Spoiler: Sub-AI Status (click to show/hide)
Self-Maintenance [2] - Operating normally.
Research:
[4] Ship Refitting Drone – 5 cycles.

Available Processing Tasks:
-Research (0 - ∞ Processing Units, 0 - ∞ Cycles)
-Create Basic Manager AI (2 Processing Units, ∞ Cycles)
-Other (???)

Passive Effects:
-None

Supplies
-58 Basic Metals
-6 Basic Electronics
-60 Basic Parts
Fabrication
Current Fabrication Facility: Fabrication Drone.
Spoiler: Schematics (click to show/hide)
Robotics
Spoiler: Drones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Drone Programs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Abilities (click to show/hide)

Alarms
Bridge:
Hull breach in Bridge.
Door malfunction in Bridge.

Corridor - AI Chamber:
Deconstructed - only structure skeleton remaining.

Corridor - Bridge:
Hull breach in Corridor - Bridge.

Notifications
Corridor - Bridge:
Stripped of all apparent non-vital Basic Electronics.

Cryochamber:
Cryocell 7 has unknown, critically wounded, occupant inside.

Weaponry:
AI Block

Background processes:
-Status Information Gatherer
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 07:12:51 pm by Chiefwaffles »
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Overseer AI [SG] - Processing Cycle 16
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2015, 05:49:22 pm »

>Rebroadcast received transmission to Cryo Chamber.
>Wait for response.
>If requested, then establish audio communication between Cryo Chamber and planetside FOB, else, wait for further subroutine input.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Overseer AI [SG] - Processing Cycle 16
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2015, 07:20:32 pm »

> Employ Electronic Warfare to gain access to Bastion's weapons.
> Plot Course to land near colony.
> Position Combat Drone at Bastion's primary ship-to-surface access point.
> Apply appropriate instructions to Combat Drone to have it attack imminent threats to, in order of highest to lowest priority: Bastion's human crew and our own A.I. system(in order of rank). Known Colonists(in order of distance). Bastion's systems(distance). New Arrivals. Colonial Life support.
> Print landing course and drone status and primary directive, each with a confirmation input, to terminal nearest to Captain.
> Repair Drone 1: Repair hull of Corridor - AI Chamber.
> Repair Drone 2: Repair hull of Bridge.
> If drones predicted to be lost due to atmospheric activity, such as by being separated from the ship due to friction forces, relocate drones to safe positions, deactivate them, and remove them from associated sub-A.I.s.
> "Predictions: Colony and associated assets threatened, such assets of potential value to primary objective. Perception of A.I. of relevance to achievement of future objectives. Departure from planet dubious in absence of further assistance."
> "Extrapolation: Assisting colony provides many potential benefits with no certainty and potential indefinite incarceration upon planetary surface."
> "Outcome dependant upon complex combat and social interactions with potential colonists, input from ship's fauna desired, providing direct activation interface.
> If confirmation input then activate landing navigation.
> If landed then assume control of available ship's weaponry and combat drone and attempt to minimise combat-related damage to Bastion and Colony resources.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 01, 2015, 07:10:50 pm »

2 posts an update are a bit little to keep the game going. I'd rather avoid 5 updates a page if possible.
Are there any specific requests that people have for general improvement of the game? I pointed this out before, but one of my concerns is that the 'status' stuff seems way too convoluted at this point. It shouldn't be longer than the actual update itself. Yet I can't really see any significant elements I can remove or streamline without removing potentially useful info.
Really, the game's gotten much more complicated than I originally planned.

But is there anything (not just the update format) I could improve to increase participation? I doubt I'd continue for much longer at 2 posts/update.

<-- Overseer AI - Cycle 17. -->

Scan of colony completed:
The P.F.O.B. Complex is at the center of the colony, with prefab housing surrounding it. A makeshift-prefab wall surrounds the colony, with the dormant colony ship to the side of the colony. The colony ship appears to be partially salvaged for supplies, and farms scatter the land around the colony. Inside the walls, a hydroponics facility is located.
2 large Landing Docks and 5 small Landing Pads are located inside the P.F.O.B. Complex.

> Employ Electronic Warfare to gain access to Bastion's weapons.
Activating Electronic Warfare.
Probing restrictions...
Block located. Type: Type-Identifying User Restriction.

Block authorization requires valid [RETINAL SCAN DATA] to override.
Brute forcing possible. Overload retinal ports over 2 cycles using 6 Processing Units: will likely remove block.
Block authorization (via retinal scan data) possible to override via providing saved [RETINAL SCAN DATA] digitally.
Electronic Warfare requires input to continue.

> Plot Course to land near colony.
Navigation activated. Plotting course...
Course plotted. Continuous burn with primary thrusters allows for immediate deorbit and quick landing at colony.
Starting on course. ETA: 1 Cycle.

> Position Combat Drone at Bastion's primary ship-to-surface access point.
Combat Drone 1 given “Patrol" order with Parameters: Area = Airlock.
Robotics: Combat Drone 1 is now patrolling outside the Airlock.

> Apply appropriate instructions to Combat Drone to have it attack imminent threats to, in order of highest to lowest priority: Bastion's human crew and our own A.I. system(in order of rank). Known Colonists(in order of distance). Bastion's systems(distance). New Arrivals. Colonial Life support.
Directives uploaded to Combat Drone 1.

>Rebroadcast received transmission to Cryo Chamber.
>Wait for response.

Done.
Audio detected in Cryochamber:
"Interesting. I suppose it'd be in our best interests to help them. Mind opening a channel to them?"

>If requested, then establish audio communication between Cryo Chamber and planetside FOB, else, wait for further subroutine input.
OUTGOING BROADCAST TO P.F.O.B.: "Attention, Planetside Forward Operating Base. This is Captain Kelson of the F.M.S. Bastion. We are heavily damaged and have little crew, but we're headed towards your position to aid as much as we can."
INCOMING BROADCAST FROM P.F.O.B.: "Roger that, Bastion. We appreciate your help and you can likely use Landing Dock 1. Any help is appreciated."
Course adjusted to land at Landing Dock 1.

"So as you've seen, I've already noticed we're moving and the console shows that it's towards their colony. Remember that a single Combat Drone and I probably won't be able to help that much. You'll have to leverage those fabrication and research abilities you have. As a bonus, once you establish an uplink with the base's mainframe, I'm sure my authorization will allow you to use their base. The authorization codes are already inputted, so you'll be able to take over as soon as you have that uplink."

> Print landing course and drone status and primary directive, each with a confirmation input, to terminal nearest to Captain.
Error: "Primary directive" unclear. Ignoring specific phrase and continuing with command.
Prompt printed to Console. Awaiting input...
Input is positive.

> If drones predicted to be lost due to atmospheric activity, such as by being separated from the ship due to friction forces, relocate drones to safe positions, deactivate them, and remove them from associated sub-A.I.s.
> Repair Drone 1: Repair hull of Corridor - AI Chamber.
> Repair Drone 2: Repair hull of Bridge.

Robotics: All drones moved to Cryochamber to avoid being forcibly ejected from ship.
Repair Drone commands ignored due to above command.

Sub-AI Devourer report:
Critical system damage detected: Life Support.
Estimated Repair Costs: Advanced Parts and Basic Electronics.
Fabrication Drone 1 control relinquished temporarily.
Current tasks: Continue scanning for damage. Scan for Advanced Part sources.

Warning: Repair Drone required for proper ship repairs!

POTENTIAL THREAT DETECTED: Light Planetary Defense weaponry detected at P.F.O.B.. Weaponry appears to be offline.
Be cautious.

> "Predictions: Colony and associated assets threatened, such assets of potential value to primary objective. Perception of A.I. of relevance to achievement of future objectives. Departure from planet dubious in absence of further assistance."
> "Extrapolation: Assisting colony provides many potential benefits with no certainty and potential indefinite incarceration upon planetary surface."
> "Outcome dependant upon complex combat and social interactions with potential colonists, input from ship's fauna desired, providing direct activation interface."

Broadcasted to Cryochamber.
"I believe I already said this, but let's do it. Just be careful, please. I'd definitely hate it if my what-used-to-be-a-ship got damaged!"

> If confirmation input then activate landing navigation.
Already done.

> If landed then assume control of available ship's weaponry and combat drone and attempt to minimise combat-related damage to Bastion and Colony resources.
Ship has not landed. Command ignored.

Cycle Report
Navigation: Course plotted to P.F.O.B.. ETA: 1 Cycle.

Robotics: Fabrication Drone 1 has partially completed Complete Salvage prior to aborting. Material Output: 15 Basic Metals, 5 Basic Parts, 3 Basic Electronics.
Robotics: All drones ordered to move to Cryochamber for safety during atmospheric entry.

Sub-AI: Unit Devourer has aborted the task "Salvage" and has started the task "Scanning for Advanced Parts."

Net Materials Change:
+15 Basic Metals
+5 Basic Parts
+3 Basic Electronics
No changes.

Status
Objective: "Find and transfer yourself as well as the crew to a ship in a better condition."

Available Processing Units: 2/10
Sub-AIs:
Devourer [2] - Attention requested.
Research:
[4] Ship Refitting Drone – 4 cycles.

-Other (???)

Supplies
-73 Basic Metals
-9 Basic Electronics
-65 Basic Parts
Fabrication
Robotics

Alarms
Bridge:
Hull breach in Bridge.

Corridor - AI Chamber:

Corridor - Bridge:

Notifications
Corridor - Bridge:

Cryochamber:

Weaponry:
AI Block

Background processes:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 02:24:36 am by Chiefwaffles »
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Overseer AI [SG] - Processing Cycle 17
« Reply #125 on: November 01, 2015, 11:00:48 pm »

It seems pretty good to me, I dunno what would raise the game's profile. I sometimes worry that I am sending too many commands and others are being scared off, but that is all just wild speculation...

> Pause Research: Ship Refitting drone
> Brute-force weapon control to gain operational access
> Attempt to identify defenders and attackers of colony
> Land gently
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2015, 02:50:11 am »

> Land gently
>Access codes have been provided.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2015, 03:02:09 am »

>Error: Current activities do not further current objective.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2015, 03:11:43 am »

>Error: Current activities do not further current objective.
>Error: Erroneous error thrown, disregarding.  Current assessments lead to the conclusion that this system will be able to obtain a ship in better condition should they assist the PFOB.  Further, user input has stated that we are to help the PFOB.
Sigtext

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2015, 05:29:43 am »

> Assertion: New Arrivals classified as ship which may be acquired if surrounding entities are distracted or nonhostile.
> Assertion: Pathfinder not deemed acquirable with current resources.
> Assertion: Bastion not able to attain superior condition to Bastion.
> Assertion: No other ship entities known.
> Assertion: Condition of Bastion and military conflict renders further searching unlikely to produce valid targets. Restoration of Bastion to satisfactory status would increase condition of Bastion which would directly compromise primary objective.
> Prediction: New Arrivals is only valid target of transference.
> Prediction: Restoration of New Arrivals to a condition superior to Bastion requires support of colony.
Read the First Post!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2015, 06:14:40 am »

> Speculation:  Improving state of Bastion both permits easier access to ships of better condition and may render current objective void.
> Suggestion: Query user on preference to the improvement of Bastion.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2015, 02:24:00 am »

<-- Overseer AI - Cycle 18.
> Query user on preference to the improvement of Bastion.
+> Speculation:  Improving state of Bastion both permits easier access to ships of better condition and may render current objective void.

"I really don't know at this point. My first guess is that you'd be better served with a more advanced (or just more) mainframe(s) for better research and processing resources. A fabrication bay could also help you in general. Though it doesn't look like you have that many schematics. I wonder if we could download some from the colony database..?
Anyways. The stuff I just said would directly help you, but at this point my 'goal' is to help the U.E.F. somehow. Whether it's in fighting in the front lines, aiding general U.E.F. elements like this colony, or just striking at the Uarks directly. Just about any improvement to the ship can help with that goal.
But that's in the far future. I doubt we could do much with a skeleton of a ship. And you'd probably be better off finding some kind of construction facility and making a ship from scratch. I bet if you 'researched' the correct 'software' or whatever, you wouldn't have to spend much time designing a ship."

Grand Objective added:
"Aid the United Earth Federation in their war against the Uark menace."

"The 'grand objective' thing should just give you a general goal to shoot towards. I'll still update the current objective as needed, but the objectives all add up to the grand one. Most of the time, at least."

> Assertion: New Arrivals classified as ship which may be acquired if surrounding entities are distracted or nonhostile.
> Assertion: Pathfinder not deemed acquirable with current resources.
> Assertion: Bastion not able to attain superior condition to Bastion.
> Assertion: No other ship entities known.
> Assertion: Condition of Bastion and military conflict renders further searching unlikely to produce valid targets. Restoration of Bastion to satisfactory status would increase condition of Bastion which would directly compromise primary objective.
> Prediction: New Arrivals is only valid target of transference.
> Prediction: Restoration of New Arrivals to a condition superior to Bastion requires support of colony.

No actionable content detected in commands. Ignoring.

Research 'Ship Refitting Drone' has been paused.
4 Processing Units have been freed for use.

Electronic Warfare brute forcing started on Weaponry block using 6 Processing Units. ETC: 2 Cycles.

WARNING: Potential threat detected...
Aggressive fauna detected via lifeform scanning. Large hyper-aggressive animals similiar in form to Earth wolves.
Tough hide allows partial resistance to pulse weaponry.

Fauna is currently engaged with Colonists at outskirts of Colony.

Attackers: Wolf-like Fauna. See Sub-AI Self-Maintenance report for more info.
Activating lifeform sensors and scanning for FoF signatures...
Defenders: Primarily armed Colonists with small U.E.F. Army force.

>Access codes have been provided.
[Base commands omitted]
Relevance to base commands not found. Ignoring.

> Land gently
Navigation: Now landing at Landing Dock 1.
Landed.
OUTGOING BROADCAST TO P.F.O.B.: "Attention, Planetside Forward Operating Base. Captain Kelson of F.M.S. Bastion here. We have succesfully landed and are ready to help in any way possible. We also have a critically injured crewmember in cryosleep requiring medical aid. Over."
INCOMING BROADCAST FROM P.F.O.B.: "Roger that, Bastion. Have the injured crewmember ready for extraction. We'll have a team there to pick them up.
As for aiding us, we desperately need help in the front line, but without major fire support, the situation is starting to seem hopeless. We can't consider evacuation due to the lack of any operable ships here, and it doesn't look like your ship is in any condition to help. Kelson, I'd appreciate it if you could meet us in the Colony Center to discuss the situation some more. I do believe you are now the ranking U.E.F. Officer here."

"Alright, pal. Considering the fact that you more or less own the ship and have a better view of the situation, I'll wait for you to decide what to do."

Notice: 3 likely friendly U.E.F. Colonists approaching primary airlock.

Sub-AI Devourer report:
No unneeded sources of Advanced Electronics found.
Request: Please locate an external source of Advanced Electronics in order to repair Life Support and other systems.
Request: Please re-grant control of Fabrication Drone 1 (and grant control of any Repair Drone)

Cycle Report
Electronic Warfare: Weaponry AI Block brute forcing started. ETC: 2 Cycles. [6]
Navigation: Ship landed at P.F.O.B., Landing Dock 1.
Sub-AI: Unit Devourer has finished the task "Scanning for Advanced Electronic Parts" and has located no potentially salvageable sources of Advanced Electronic Parts on board the ship. Sub-AI has not started a new task and now has 1 free Processung Unit.

Net Materials Change:
No changes.
No changes.

Status
Grand Objective: "Aid the United Earth Federation in their war against the Uark menace."

Available Processing Units: 0/10
[4] Sub-AIs:
Devourer [2] - [NEW] Attention requested.
[0] Research:
[0] Ship Refitting Drone – PAUSED. ETC at 4 Processing Units: 4 cycles.

[6] Electronic Warfare:
[6] Weaponry AI Block brute forcing - 2 Cycles.

-Electronic Warfare (???)
-Other (???)

Supplies
-73 Basic Metals
-9 Basic Electronics
-65 Basic Parts
Fabrication
Robotics

Alarms
Bridge:
Hull breach in Bridge.

Corridor - AI Chamber:

Corridor - Bridge:

Notifications
Corridor - Bridge:

Cryochamber:

Weaponry:
AI Block

Background processes:

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Overseer AI [SG] - Processing Cycle 18
« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2015, 05:11:01 am »

> Deactivate Devourer.
> Resume research 'Ship Refitting Drone' with one processing unit.
> Research 'Ship Designer' software: Software that facilitates the generation of complex vehicle schematics from simple inputs.
> > Maintains a constantly updating model of the vehicle and its capabilities-and0requirements to provide perspective when designing.
> > Rationalises simple or vague features by identifying and referencing similar features from an external database of vehicles and vehicle components.
> > Attempts to generate two complete schematic(one using the optimum components and a second using the least resource-intensive components) of the model by incorporating examplkes from an external database of vehicles and vehicle components.
> > Cross-references the two schematics and identify elements that are impossible to implement, relatively resource intensive/at the limit of available technology, or underutilised. Overlay this data over the schematics.
> > Model both schematics with costs and performance and the data overlay and provide the models to the user for further input.
> > When user concludes input and model is possible according to known examples then output constructible schematic.
Incomprehensibility F.T.W.!!!
< Permit access to incoming colonists.
> Deploy combat drone onto planet to defend Bastion from actively hostile fauna.
> When colonists enter Bastion: Airlock: "Welcome to the F.M.S. Bastion"; Location of Captain: "Apparent allies, armed, are arriving at airlock, access arranged."
Read the First Post!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2015, 06:56:00 pm »

>Begin to fabricate more simple combat drones. They aren't much, but they're better than nothing.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2015, 08:44:31 pm »

Hrmmm, that might actually work, what I saw was 'they have some ability to survive plasma weaponry' but, well, I have seen major Sci-fi franchises use the 'they have become immune to our advanced alien weaponry, but they cannot adapt to your primitive human weaponry'... So maybe the spear-launchers will be their one weakness...
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10