Poll

Enter Hibernation? (See 3rd page)

Yes
- 4 (44.4%)
No
- 5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Overseer AI [SG] - Processing Cycle 18  (Read 11569 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Overseer AI [SG]
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2015, 03:24:10 pm »

So we are Watson now... I cannot fault the logic behind that...

I am not convinced that going full Borg will help us get a functional ship. Something about skeletons, even skeletons of technological artifices, seems to put people off and make them hostile, which tends to result in damage to the desired loot.

Do colony ships usually go back home or get dismantled? Or is it likely still sitting around somewhere in case the whole colony thing doesn't work out...

> Access monitoring station logs and corroborate with scanning data to determine the specifications, current position, and current status of F.M.S. Bastion and F.C.S. New Arrivals.
> Perform full internal and near-space scan for potential boarders.
> Combat Drone: analyse deceased hostiles.
Presumably it can classify a threat-level or something, maybe register a particular designation that is assigned to them, maybe even provide a review of their battle-field salvage potential. I guess it all depends upon how much support they are expected to operate with...
> Prioritise restoration of function to active cryochamber.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2015, 03:35:00 pm »

Do colony ships usually go back home or get dismantled? Or is it likely still sitting around somewhere in case the whole colony thing doesn't work out...

Local Archive query returned no results. Querying Kelson...
Audio detected in Cryochamber:
"Most, if not all, Colony Ships are designed as more of a 'highly-equipped and prepared large passenger liner.' There are multiple types, though. Frontier Colony Ships have large cargo holds and extensive dropbays for supporting colonies from  orbit, as well as serving as a hub for colonists and new arrivals. Some corporations own smaller colony ships that land on-site and are designed to be reusable, so the corporation colony ships stay intact and eventually depart after initial colonization efforts are deemed a success. There are some other types, of course, but those are the two primary ones.

Of course, the colony ships haven't been seeing much use for anything other than evacuation, though."

Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2015, 03:39:57 pm »

>Would it be feasible to copy and modify our source code, to produce a new version of us on another ship?
   >If yes: Would it be feasible to land on an uncontrolled AND/OR lifeless planet, and "Evolve"?
   >If no: Why not?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 03:45:59 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 24, 2015, 08:46:37 pm »

Apparently the hardware is important for initialising a new A.I., so we could build a new A.I. to, presumably, most any specifications, but would require some very high-end fabrication facilities and possibly rare materials.
As for just copying our current state, I suspect that it wouldn't be practical, the complex functions are presumably ongoing and so a single state-save would not be sufficient and probably wouldn't be possible to acquire. I am theorising that the A.I. needs to constantly remain active and that a loss of consciousness, barring extreme technological intervention, would result in death.

So it would be theoretically possible, but impractical because it would require storing a massive amount of data that isn't really accessible.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2015, 05:24:56 pm »

<-- Overseer AI - Cycle 13. -->

>Would it be feasible to copy and modify our source code, to produce a new version of us on another ship?
Understanding of AI operations yields answer, "No", to query.
+>If no: Why not?
Lookup: Local Archive -> Overseer AI Operations
Data compiled.
Overseer AIs are designed to operate very similar to humans. Their Neural Matrix is designed to imitate the function of the human brain, allowing for much more human-like behavior than the standard "adapting" AIs scattered across the Federation. Due to the nature of the Neural Matrix, and the way the AI 'program' is run, it is impossible to copy the AI over. Even if it's to another Neural Matrix.

"Hey, AI. I'd just like to take the time now to point out that the AI chamber was designed to be fairly independent from the Bastion. It even runs off of its own power source. In fact, there should be some kind of way to 'jettison' your Chamber (and AI Observation) off of the ship, so you can reattach it elsewhere.
So you could theoretically put it inside a ship, make a ship around it, or somehow take the Neural Matrix and the like from your chamber and fit it in another ship.
Hope that helps."

> Access monitoring station logs and corroborate with scanning data to determine the specifications, current position, and current status of F.M.S. Bastion and F.C.S. New Arrivals.
Accessing Comms Uplink to Monitoring Station…
Requesting Ship Monitoring logs from Monitoring Station...
Received Ship Monitoring Logs from Monitoring Station.
Comparing data to Sensor logs and compiling...
Results:
-F.C.S. New Arrivals last contacted the Monitoring Station while landed planetside, 5 months ago. Coordinates at the time suggest F.C.S. New Arrivals landed near or at the Planetside Forward Operating Base. Data from last contact suggests entire ship was intentionally powered down by crew.
-F.M.S. Bastion is in current contact with the Monitoring Station and arrived at the system moments ago. Coordinates indicate that its current location matches the location of the ship.

> Perform full internal and near-space scan for potential boarders.
Configuring sensors...
Scanning...
Organic Entities detected: 2. Composition suggests Human Nature. Entities count matches with known Humans on board Bastion.
No hostile entities detected.

> Combat Drone: analyze deceased hostiles.
>+classify threat level or designation
>+review battlefield salvage potential

Assuming Direct Control of Combat Drone.
Analyzing hostiles...

2 Hostiles match known records of Uark Marines. Moderate E.V.A. armor consisting of Light Alloys. Energy-based weaponry has indications of Charge Crystals. Past records indicate a low threat level if Hostiles were alive.

> Prioritize restoration of function to active cryochamber.
Repair Drone 2 is already repairing Cryochamber. Please give specific commands to aid restoration of function to active Cryochamber.

Cycle Report:
Robotics/Supplies: Fabrication Drone 1 performing Basic Salvage at Engineering Passage has salvaged 5 Basic Electronics. ETC: 1 Cycle.
Robotics/Supplies: Repair Drone 1 performing Complete Salvage at Corridor – AI Chamber has salvaged 10 Basic Metals, 5 Basic Parts, and 1 Basic Electronic. ETC: 2 Cycles.
Robotics/Supplies: Repair Drone 3 performing Complete Salvage at Corridor – Bridge has salvaged 10 Basic Metals, 5 Basic Parts, and 1 Basic Electronic. ETC: 4 Cycles.
Warning: Repair Drone 3 has caused a Hull Breach in Corridor - Bridge.

Robotics/Repair: Repair Drone 2 continues Cryochamber Repairs and has consumed 1 Basic Metal and 5 Basic Electronics. ETC: 1 Cycle. Estimated Material Cost: 2 Basic Metals+5 Basic Electronics next cycle.

Status
Objective: "Find and transfer yourself as well as the crew to a ship in a better condition."

AI block in: Weapons systems.
Electronics Warfare Suite malfunctioning(?)

Available Processing Units: 0/10
Research:
[8] Lesser AIs - 1 cycle.
[2] Ship Refitting Drone – 14 cycles.

Supplies
-20 Basic Metals
-2 Basic Electronics
-40 Basic Parts
Fabrication
Current Fabrication Facility: Fabrication Drone.
Spoiler: Schematics (click to show/hide)
Robotics
Spoiler: Drones (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Drone Programs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Abilities (click to show/hide)

Alarms
Cryochamber:
Cryocell 7 is receiving low power. Unknown cause.

Bridge:
Hull breach in Bridge.
Door malfunction in Bridge.

Corridor - AI Chamber:
Hull breach in Corridor - AI Chamber.

Corridor - Bridge:
Hull breach in Corridor - Bridge.

Background processes:
-Status Information Gatherer
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 11:57:06 pm by Chiefwaffles »
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2015, 08:27:42 pm »

And now we are making holes in the hull, but I suppose we don't really need a bridge...

> Research project: improve material efficiency of operation: Complete Salvage
> Attempt to locate and scan F.C.S. New Arrivals.
> Request permission to dock with Monitoring Station.
> "Prediction: Colony ship present on Planet."
> "Query: Current assets sufficient to gain colony ship in fair trade with colony?"
> Repair Drone 1: Repair electronic Warfare.
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2015, 11:56:28 pm »

<-- Overseer AI - Cycle 14. -->
Question: Is there any way a website could be utilized to enhance any of your experiences with this? I just realized I have an unused server lying around and nothing to do with it. Some kind of information store? Cool static 'interface' (which would probably be extremely hard)? I dunno.

By the way, since you are an AI, you essentially control your own interface. Meaning you can research simple things like an active, updating, list of something. Basically anything like that.
Research: Lesser AIs, has completed...
The abilities to create and initialize basic AI units has been programmed into the datacore. By dedicating 2 processing units to the required processes, the Overseer unit may now make basic 'slaved' AIs. These slaved AIs, the 'Basic Manager AIs' are able to independently perform basic tasks with their own logic and decisionmaking, as long as they're given an overall goal by thec controlling unit. Basic Manager AIs are only the beginning, and new, more powerful, slaved AIs may be researched in the future.
Status Information Gatherer has discovered a new item:
Processing Tasks - A dedicated list to tasks that Processing Units can be spent on.
Passive Effects - A list of current effects on general operations. List prepared for future possibilities.

> Research project: improve material efficiency of operation: Complete Salvage
Research: 8 Processing Units assigned to project. ETA: 1 Processing Cycle.

> Attempt to locate and scan F.C.S. New Arrivals.
Scanning...
Scanning...
Scanning...
Error: Cannot locate entity. Entity is likely completely powered down and landed.
Adjusting scan with expected coordinates...
Scanning...
Scanning complete - Inactive Entity matching F.C.S. New Arrivals' likely signs is currently landed down near the Planetside Forward Operating Base.

> Request permission to dock with Monitoring Station.
Requesting permission to dock with Monitoring Station automated comms relay..
Permission to dock at Monitoring Station: Granted.

> "Prediction: Colony ship present on Planet."
> "Query: Current assets sufficient to gain colony ship in fair trade with colony?"

"I can't really think of anything we have right now that a civilian colony would want, but I do know one thing: Small colonies always need protection. Protection from all sorts of things - wildlife, the environment, Uarks, and more. Realy just any general environmental hazards. I could have sworn I once saw a report on the rather carnivorous fauna of this planet."

> Repair Drone 1: Repair electronic Warfare.
Repair Drone 1 is currently busy. Repair Drone 2 is free. Switching command to utilize Repair Drone 2.
Repair Drone 2 given “Repair” order with Parameters: Area = Electronic Warfare.
Repair Drone 2 is now moving to location to begin repairing evaluations.

Notice: Cryocell 7 is now receiving full power. Occupant currently stable.

Cycle Report
Robotics/Supplies: Fabrication Drone 1 completed Basic Salvage at Engineering Passage and has salvaged 5 Basic Electronics.
Notice: Fabrication Drone 1 has stripped Engineering Passage (AkA Corridor - Bridge) of all apparent non-vital Basic Electronics.

Robotics/Supplies: Repair Drone 1 performing Complete Salvage at Corridor – AI Chamber has salvaged 10 Basic Metals, 5 Basic Parts, and 1 Basic Electronic. ETC: 1 Cycle.
Warning: Repair Drone 1 has caused a Hull Breach in Corridor - AI Chamber.
Robotics/Supplies: Repair Drone 3 performing Complete Salvage at Corridor – Bridge has salvaged 10 Basic Metals, 5 Basic Parts, and 1 Basic Electronic. ETC: 3 Cycles.

Robotics/Repair: Repair Drone 2 finished Cryochamber Repairs and has consumed 2 Basic Metals and 5 Basic Electronics.

Status
Objective: "Find and transfer yourself as well as the crew to a ship in a better condition."

Available Processing Units: 0/10
Research:
[8] Complete Salvage Efficiency - 1 Cycle.
[2] Ship Refitting Drone – 13 cycles.

Processing Tasks:
-Research (0 - ∞ Processing Units, 0 - ∞ Cycles)
-Create Basic Manager AI (2 Processing Units, ∞ Cycles)

Passive Effects:
-None

Supplies
-38 Basic Metals
-4 Basic Electronics
-50 Basic Parts
Fabrication
Robotics

Alarms
Bridge:
Hull breach in Bridge.

Corridor - AI Chamber:
Hull breach in Corridor - AI Chamber.

Corridor - Bridge:

Notifications
Corridor - Bridge:
Stripped of all apparent non-vital Basic Electronics.

Cryochamber:
Cryocell 7 has unknown, critically wounded, occupant inside.

Weaponry:
AI Block

Electronics Warfare Suite:
Not responding.

Background processes:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:15:44 am by Chiefwaffles »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 28, 2015, 12:21:33 am »

>Rename: Available Processing Units, name=APC
>Rename: Processing Units, name=PC
>Remove 6 PC From Complete Salvage Efficiency
>Apply 2 PC to Ship Refitting Drone>Create_Design: Basic computer processor: 2APC
>Run_Program: Slave AI V1: Use: maintenance and repair of necessary systems
+>Definition of necessary systems
++>Any system that supports "Master AI"
++>Any system needed for motion
++>Any system relating to life support
++>Any system that is needed for the maintenance of Prestated systems
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:25:33 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 28, 2015, 12:40:02 am »

I kind of like everything to be centralised. I guess you could use another site to store a list of all of our accumulated junk...

> Reduce by 2 processing units research: Complete Salvage Efficiency
> Create basic manager, purpose: Coordinate salvage efforts to remove only resources that are no longer supporting the ships' Crew, A.I., Drones, Movement, and Armament.
> Deactivate repair drones 1 and 3
> Repair Drone 1: repair hull breach A.I. chamber
> Repair Drone 3: repair spinal weapon
> Fabrication drone: Self replicate
> "Permission to dock with Monitoring station acquired, possibility of acquiring data and use of support systems exists. Query: predicted conduct of F.G.S. Pathfinder during docking manoeuvre?"
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:45:12 am by RAM »
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2015, 11:37:46 pm »

I'd prefer a more general consensus on sub-AIs before taking any action relating to them.
Since right now it'd be making two different sub-AIs, which is a pretty serious investment.

I'll just do a few minor things right now to make this a semi-productive post..

<-- Overseer AI - Cycle 14.1. -->
> Fabrication drone: Self replicate
Error: Action not possible. Troubleshooting...
Cause: No relevant schematics available.

Status Information Gatherer passive data mining has compiled data relevant to: Sub-AIs.
Sub-AIs must have assets assigned to them. Meaning that the Overseer AI, for instance, must assign one or more repair drones to a maintenance-dedicated Sub-AI if the Overseer AI wishes to allow the Sub-AI to use any repair drones. Drones and items produced by a Sub-AI are considered theirs to use unless specified otherwise.

Example: To create a Sub-AI dedicated to creating a certain schematic, the Sub-AI must be assigned fabrication facilities capable of creating that schematic. Unless stated otherwise by the Overseer AI, the Sub-AI will have full access to everything it creates.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:57:55 pm by Chiefwaffles »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2015, 01:12:30 am »

reate_Design: Basic computer processor: 2APC
>Run_Program: Slave AI V1: Use: maintenance and repair of necessary systems
> Create basic manager, purpose: Coordinate salvage efforts to remove only resources that are no longer supporting the ships' Crew, A.I., Drones, Movement, and Armament.

These two are basically same. Maintain primary systems and salvage rest.

But the most important thing to do if we want to move A.I. on another ship is to repair Electronics Warfare Suite, which means repair drones 1 & 3 must continue their current task. Electronics Warfare Suite really helps if we want to take over other ships without risking ourself.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Overseer AI [SG] - Processing Cycle 14.1
« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2015, 01:35:12 am »

The fabrication drone is more efficient at salvaging than the repair drones are. Or, at least, the basic salvage algorythm that we got for free before this stuff was formalised is more efficient than the complete salvage thing we made using the system...

I have no idea what time-pressures we are under. The Pathfinder may decide that we are worth the ammunition at any moment and who knows what fate has in store for the immediate future of this system...
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Overseer AI [SG] - Processing Cycle 14.1
« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2015, 02:07:26 am »

Rationalization for complete salvage efficiency to basic is that basic is more thorough and careful, while complete is essentially methodically tearing the hull apart.
Just a clarification.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 29, 2015, 10:56:57 pm »

Current update format is getting a little unwieldy. Feel free to point out (IC or OOC) any ways that something could be made clearer or could be streamlined.

<-- Overseer AI - Cycle 15. -->
Research: Complete Salvage Efficiency, has completed...
Complete Salvage is now much more efficient and should now harvest all available materials without any permanent loss, assuming maximum efficiency from salvaging drone. Further upgrades to Complete Salvage Efficiency likely not possible. Suffix "II" added to Complete Salvage to signify upgrade.

>Rename: Available Processing Units, name=APC
>Rename: Processing Units, name=PC

Abbreviations "APC" and "PC" now considered valid for respective terms "Available Processing Units" and "Processing Units"

>Remove 6 PC From Complete Salvage Efficiency
Error: Complete Salvage Efficiency research task does no longer exist. Ignoring command.

>Apply 2 PC to Ship Refitting Drone>Create_Design: Basic computer processor: 2APC
*>Run_Program: Slave AI V1: Use: maintenance and repair of necessary systems
*> Create basic manager, purpose: Coordinate salvage efforts to remove only resources that are no longer supporting the ships' Crew, A.I., Drones, Movement, and Armament.

Commands marked with asterisk combined into single command with summary "Maintain primary systems and salvage rest."
Creating Sub-AI...
Converting Processing Units...
Creating Intelligence Matrix...
[----------]
[===-------]
[======----]
[=========-]
[==========]

Intelligence Matrix ready.
Initializing intelligence...
Assigning objectives.
Sub-AI Unnamed Basic Manager Unit online.
Sub-AI Unnamed Basic Manager Unit report:
Unit online. Objective received.
Warning! Cannot locate any assets! Please assign assets - preferably of Construction or Fabrication type, as soon as possible!
Evaluating software integrity of essential systems...
Done. Electronic Warfare Suite integrity compromised.
Switching task to electronically repairing Electronic Warfare Suite.

> Repair Drone 1: repair hull breach A.I. chamber
Repair Drone 1 given “Repair” order with Parameters: Area = A.I. Chamber.
Repair Drone 1 has arrived at site and is now analyzing requirements for repair...
Error: No detected physical damage in A.I. Chamber.
Robotics: Repair Drone 1 standing down.

> Repair Drone 3: repair spinal weapon
Repair Drone 2 given “Repair” order with Parameters: Area = Spinal Weapon.
Robotics: Repair Drone 2 now moving to Spinal Weapon in order to analyze site for repairs.
Notice: Repair Drone 2 is exiting the ship in order to arrive at the Spinal Weapon.

Repair Drone 2 has arrived at Electronic Warfare and is now analyzing requirements for repair...
Error: No detected physical damage in A.I. Chamber.
Robotics: Repair Drone 2 standing down.

>Apply 2 PC to Ship Refitting Drone
2 available Processing Units allocated to Ship Refitting Drone research task.
Relevant research task ETC reduced to 6 Processing Cycles.

>Create_Design: Basic computer processor: 2APC
Please elaborate function of theoretical design before continuing.

> "Permission to dock with Monitoring station acquired, possibility of acquiring data and use of support systems exists. Query: predicted conduct of F.G.S. Pathfinder during docking maneuver?"
"The monitoring station? There wouldn't be much docking to the station unless...
Well. Unless you'd want to utilize its mainframe, I guess. The government ship probably won't do much. They're not hostile, they're just really timid and fed-up.

Also, I've been doing my own 'analyzing' and, uh, I think that with some compensation for various minor things, I can detect faint signs that correspond to pulse weapon discharge next to that Planetside Base.. Meaning that there may be a fight near the colony ship you mentioned?"

Status Information Gatherer passive data mining has compiled data relevant to: Sub-AIs.
Sub-AIs work in a way different than the Overseer AI. Whereas the Overseer, thanks to its Neural Matrix, only uses Processing Units for 'passive' tasks and the like, Sub-AIs must actively use Processing Units for any given task. Certain tasks cost more Processing Units, while others cost less. Sub-AIs will self-allocate their Processing Units based on their objectives. The max amount of Processing Units is completely static and permanent with its given type of Sub-AI; better AI types must be used for a higher max amount of processing units.

Cycle Report
Sub-AIs: Unnamed Basic Manager Unit has assigned 2 of its 2 available Processing Units to electronically repairing the Electronic Warfare Suite. ETC: 1? Cycle.

Robotics/Supplies: Fabrication Drone 1 completed Basic Salvage at Engineering Passage and has salvaged 5 Basic Electronics.
Notice: Fabrication Drone 1 has stripped Engineering Passage (AkA Corridor - Bridge) of all apparent non-vital Basic Electronics.

Robotics/Supplies: Repair Drone 1 has completed Complete Salvage at Corridor – AI Chamber, and has salvaged 10 Basic Metals, 5 Basic Parts, and 1 Basic Electronic.
Warning: Corridor - AI Chamber is deconstructed. All that remains is the skeleton structure.
Robotics/Supplies: Repair Drone 3 performing Complete Salvage at Corridor – Bridge has salvaged 10 Basic Metals, 5 Basic Parts, and 1 Basic Electronic prior to aborting the task.

Net Material Change:
+20 Basic Metals (Salvage)
+10 Basic Parts (Salvage)
+2 Basic Electronics (Salvage)

Status

Available Processing Units: 4/10
Sub-AIs:
Unnamed Basic Manager Unit [2] - Attention Required.
Spoiler: Sub-AI Status (click to show/hide)
Research:
[4] Ship Refitting Drone – 6 cycles.

Available Processing Tasks:
-Research (0 - ∞ Processing Units, 0 - ∞ Cycles)
-Create Basic Manager AI (2 Processing Units, ∞ Cycles)
-Other (???)

Passive Effects:
-None

Supplies
-58 Basic Metals
-6 Basic Electronics
-60 Basic Parts
Fabrication
Robotics

Alarms
Bridge:
Hull breach in Bridge.

Corridor - AI Chamber:
Deconstructed - only structure skeleton remaining.

Corridor - Bridge:

Notifications
Corridor - Bridge:
Stripped of all apparent non-vital Basic Electronics.

Cryochamber:
Cryocell 7 has unknown, critically wounded, occupant inside.

Weaponry:
AI Block

Electronics Warfare Suite:
Not responding.

Background processes:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 05:04:22 pm by Chiefwaffles »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Overseer AI [SG] - Processing Cycle 15
« Reply #119 on: October 29, 2015, 11:57:25 pm »

> Move to planet
> Scan colony
> Review Ship's capacity to travel to and from the planet's inner atmosphere and surface
> Assign fabrication drone to Sub-A.I.
> Name Sub-A.I. "Devourer"
> Create Basic Manager "self-maintenance": Review A.I. systems for signs of progressive or permanent degradation or external coercion and inform primary A.I. of any such events(with an option to prevent similar events from being reported in the future)
> Assign unused processes randomly to eligible tasks
> Assign unused repair drones to hull repairs at the site of any hull breaches
> Access Electronic Warfare system and attempt minimum-risk analysis of monitoring station's electronic security
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10