Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: Late night summer camp! Evil meteors!  (Read 22450 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Late night summer camp! Evil meteors!
« Reply #195 on: December 25, 2015, 01:04:47 pm »

Drive into clearing in circle, run over a few kids/other expendable civilians to provide a delicious distraction, then bag the SCP as it feeds. Call for backup.
One wheel short of a wagon

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 27, 2015, 11:26:28 am »

Respawn as surprise inquisition. Inquisit the meteor man.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 27, 2015, 11:56:52 am »

I Call the SCP Foundation and report a Alien goat that constantly grows new body parts.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 27, 2015, 12:14:50 pm »

XCOM reinforcements get deployed after the agent scouting there goes missing, though it might take a while for them to get around to it.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 01, 2016, 06:34:22 am »

Happy new year, folks.

Drive into clearing in circle, run over a few kids/other expendable civilians to provide a delicious distraction, then bag the SCP as it feeds. Call for backup.
[6] Your drive in causes few victims and flat front wheel.
[4] Kevak mostly dodges out of the way.
[3-1] AkumaKasai avoids death but his foot is flattened by heavy van.
[5] crazyabe, the fat one, rolls out of the way.
Few other quantum states collapse into writhing gray mass, which attracts the meteor man long enough for you to attempt bagging it. [3] Bag goes over its head, but you struggle get it below that.
Backup called.

Respawn as surprise inquisition. Inquisit the meteor man.
[2] You spawn as a kid. You inquire the man bagging the meteor man what the hell he's exactly doing.

I Call the SCP Foundation and report a Alien goat that constantly grows new body parts.
[2] You don't know their phone number. Luckily enough one of their field agents is already here. You can ask him. Though he almost ran over you, so there's a bit sour feelings.

XCOM reinforcements get deployed after the agent scouting there goes missing, though it might take a while for them to get around to it.
[4] Two agents are dispatched for recon.

The town is shooting fireworks up. Pretty explosions of light reveal utterly massive shadow looming over the town.

Spoiler: Player states (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Town state (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 01, 2016, 06:54:00 am »

Continue trying to take down the meteor man. If he shackes off my attack, get back in the van and run him over repeatedly.
One wheel short of a wagon

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 01, 2016, 12:10:28 pm »

before they're dropped off into town, they need some armaments. After all, anything that kidnapped or killed an armed agent is obviously hostile.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 01, 2016, 01:56:04 pm »

Get in the SCP guy's van and attempt to jack it.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 02, 2016, 09:57:32 pm »

Punch him in the balls.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 05, 2016, 12:10:44 pm »

Continue trying to take down the meteor man. If he shackes off my attack, get back in the van and run him over repeatedly.
[2] You can't get the sack any deeper over him. You skedaddle into your van while evil meteor pulls the bag off, [2] but the van doesn't start. [2] Luckily for you, the meteor man didn't see where you went.

before they're dropped off into town, they need some armaments. After all, anything that kidnapped or killed an armed agent is obviously hostile.
[1] Indeed, they have been armed with prototype grenade launchers. Failed prototypes to the boot. This particular model is known to explode randomly. [6] It didn't blow up yet.

Get in the SCP guy's van and attempt to jack it.
[6] You get into the van. By crashing through side door. [4] Who knew the SCP vans are made out of paper?

Punch him in the balls.
[5] You assume his balls are in same place as humans do, and that he actually has balls. It's dangerous to make assumptions when dealing with aliens. [2] Anyway, you hit true, your fist ringing bells of stone. [2] But seriously speaking, did you really except you could hurt stone with bare fist?

Stick a straw into SaberToothTiger's skull and suck his brain out!
[4][6] Despite of your fairly decent aim, SaberToothTiger jumps out of the way.

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 05, 2016, 03:29:24 pm »

Call meteor man a coward and a communist then run away and look for a weapon.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 05, 2016, 08:33:21 pm »

Alternate opening and closing my horizontal and vertical mouths, in order to achieve an effect not unlike one of those paper fortune teller thingies. Use this method to determine whether I keep looking for a brain in the morgue, or wander off to find a human victim.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 05, 2016, 11:25:20 pm »

Well, a handgrenadelauncher is still a weapon!
the second agent passes his launcher to his comrade (just in case) and both of them head into town, with the first one looking for zombies or the Alien, and the second one looking for a less explosive weapon.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 10, 2016, 02:04:29 pm »

Call meteor man a coward and a communist then run away and look for a weapon.
"Coward! Communist!"
[3] You find a... stick. And rock.

Alternate opening and closing my horizontal and vertical mouths, in order to achieve an effect not unlike one of those paper fortune teller thingies. Use this method to determine whether I keep looking for a brain in the morgue, or wander off to find a human victim.
[6] Snapping your many jaws goes without problem, if you don't care about fractured teeths. Well, there's nothing in morgue so you wander outside to find a victim. [5] Ah, you smell two men in a ditch nearby!
[1] Your bones grow soft and rubbery. It's hard to stand and use muscles properly.

Well, a handgrenadelauncher is still a weapon!
the second agent passes his launcher to his comrade (just in case) and both of them head into town, with the first one looking for zombies or the Alien, and the second one looking for a less explosive weapon.

[6] The armed agent finds horrible mutant goat hobbling out from the morgue. It is looming over two zombies sleeping in the ditch.
[6] The unarmed agent finds a weapons store and robs it blind. Five shotguns, 7 hunting rifles, 13 pistols and infinite stockpile of ammo.

Mr. Evil Meteor leaves the camp.

Old sigs.
Games.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 10, 2016, 02:11:38 pm »

the agent that found the gunstore takes 2 of the shotguns and pistols, and enough ammo to supply them for a while. he would leave the rest alone, and leave money on the counter before trying to locate his comrade.
The other agent would toss one grenade launcher at the goat, and fire the remaining one at them.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15