Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Assault on Anghor  (Read 10661 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Assault on Anghor
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2015, 07:22:41 pm »

Another grenade. Try not to bounce.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2015, 07:45:26 pm »

"You know where this actually leads, right?"

Continue following civilian

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2015, 05:17:34 am »

If I'm pinned down hard enough to be unable to pop out of cover long enough to aim, then do some blind firing. If I'm not, then fire normally.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2015, 07:05:32 pm »

Twinwolf:
You grab another grenade from your belt and toss it at the window. As you peek out of cover, shots start coming. You can barely get the grenade out of your hands before diving back into cover. It bounces off the wall again and explodes, doing no damage to anyone.

Pancaek:
"You know where this actually leads, right?" you ask as you continue through the tunnel.

The civilian continues moving and replies, "Well, there's only one exit, so I'm pretty sure I know where it leads. It'll take us a block over, Danko Street. Another trapdoor in another hotel."

Hawk132:
You lean over your cover and take two pot shots at the enemies pinning you down. There are two of them behind the dumpster, and you got a headshot on each of them. An enemy leaning around the corner of the alleyway starts spraying, so you steady your shot and drop him with two precise shots to the chest. The enemies on the street seem to be preoccupied with another firefight on the street.
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2015, 07:22:26 pm »

"Looks like our evac's getting close!"

Continue firing on any enemies in sight.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2016, 12:09:41 am »

Hawk132:
"Looks like our evac's getting close!" you yell, opening fire on two more enemies as they enter the alleyway, tearing them down.

"3-2, this is HQ. We need you guys to push out of that alleyway with the HVT and get out of there ASAP. We need him alive, remember that."

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2016, 01:29:04 am »

Grab the HVT (and keep him behind me) and begin pushing out of the alley. Hope that we don't get killed when we're about to be (relatively) safe.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2016, 01:00:41 pm »

Fire in the general direction of the enemy. Try to avoid having as much of my body out as possible.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2016, 01:17:03 pm »

Hawk132:
You grab the HVT, and point for him to stay behind you and your squadmate. You sprint to the dumpster, and slide behind it. You stay behind cover, and hear shouts. An enemy takes cover on the other side of the dumpster, seemingly expecting that you are still in your previous cover. Another enemy slowly begins walking by your cover. Just as he passes, you lunge at him, knocking his weapon out of his hand. You pin him against the wall, and spray full auto into his stomach until he falls to the ground. As you turn around, you see your squadmate slam the other enemy's head into the dumpster, then double tapping him on the ground.

Twinwolf:
You carefully peek the barrel of your weapon over the cover, and begin spraying towards the enemy cover. As you begin to reload, an HE round from a grenade launcher strikes the wall of the building the enemies were barricaded in. Friendly soldiers are charging into the building, trying to get off the street, engaging in a savage melee inside the building.

*gobbles menacingly*

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2016, 01:18:13 pm »

If there's no more shooting, also head to the building. Keep at least one person between me and the building for the duration of the run.
Sigtext!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2016, 01:42:58 pm »

Keep advancing.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2016, 02:43:56 pm »

((Huh, I just realized I'm not on the waitlist, add me please.))

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2016, 06:33:30 pm »

//You're added, Hiddenleafguy.

Twinwolf:
The firing is now lighter, but it is still occasionally splattering the ground around you. You peek over cover and see the enemies beginning to retreat down the street. You wait for a friendly to run by, and then take off on a dead sprint into the breach. As soon as you get inside, you run directly into the back of an enemy, knocking him to the ground. You quickly fire two bullets into his back and continue moving. You make your way to the stairs through the melee, and get to the base of the stairs. Just as you turn the corner, you see an enemy taking aim from the top. You get back into cover just in time not to be swissed by the enemy's automatic rifle, like a few of your allies are.

Hawk132:
You move to the end of the alley, and take cover behind some rubble. You can see the friendly troops advancing up the street, some pouring into a building on the opposite side. An enemy runs by you in a dead sprint, and a bullet catches him in the back of the head, taking him to the ground. Your squadmate waves his arms to men pushing up the street, indicating that you are friendly.

*gobbles menacingly*

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2016, 06:57:25 pm »

Keep on going, we're nearly there.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 15, 2016, 05:13:49 pm »

Hawk132:
Friendly soldiers notice your red armor and make way as you run towards the evacuation aircraft. Bullets splatter occasionally off of buildings and the street, and there is sounds of heavy fighting further down the street. You watch your squadmate load the HVT into the aircraft, and the pilot signals for you to get on.

You hear a nearby officer screaming into his radio. "We're fucking surrounded with no support! There's no way we're getting all of my men out of here! The objective is complete but we're at risk of losing the whole company!"

*gobbles menacingly*
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13