Poll

I dont know how to delete polls

still true
- 1 (100%)
not true
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: 4 Nations  (Read 15916 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Nations
« Reply #165 on: October 15, 2015, 11:25:11 am »

Oil power the world's economy, and Anraya take its obligation as sole remaining producer seriously. To make sure the oil keep flowing, we shall raise two extra platoons of troops.

The Anrayan Wehrmacht is also interested in reaching a cooperation deal with the military of another nation (such as Equestria or Djibuti) in order to better safeguard the oil wells. Our army is small and need support and training if it is to become a net security contributor to the world. I am sure our diplomat will agree to compensate the supporting nation with oil.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2015, 11:27:20 am »

I am sure our diplomat will agree to compensate the supporting nation with oil.

Anraya's Government are in agreement on this matter. We will form a special trade agreement for inexpensive or free oil if either nation agrees to cooperate with Anraya's general.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 15, 2015, 11:43:32 am »

Tropico's military will research synthetic oil. 

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 15, 2015, 12:34:09 pm »

snip

The Auraya-Tropico Oil Wholesale contract was made at a time before the shortage. Tropico had offered some assistance, the nature of which will not be revealed at this time.

There are already currently no notable oil trade restrictions, besides this contract. Assume it is an inescapable contract at this time.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 15, 2015, 01:08:23 pm »

Oil power the world's economy, and Anraya take its obligation as sole remaining producer seriously. To make sure the oil keep flowing, we shall raise two extra platoons of troops.

The Anrayan Wehrmacht is also interested in reaching a cooperation deal with the military of another nation (such as Equestria or Djibuti) in order to better safeguard the oil wells. Our army is small and need support and training if it is to become a net security contributor to the world. I am sure our diplomat will agree to compensate the supporting nation with oil.

For this cycle, no new platoons may be recruited.

Tropico's military will research synthetic oil. 

This would fall under the Green Machine deal.

To clarify:

General may use platoons only at this time.

Diplomats will determine all other agreements and transactions.

The "Eye Patch for an Eye" can only be made by a general. The "Green Machine" deal can only be made by a diplomat. The "King of the Hill" deal can be made by either.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 15, 2015, 01:10:30 pm »

Ok then. 

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 15, 2015, 01:16:45 pm »

Generals will gain more powers, beyond military action of platoons, then including control of resources that are defended or captured. This is not yet the case, but will happen. Permissions will need to be given to Diplomats for Diplomats to trade these resources.

Again, this is not the case yet and just foreshadowing, to give you some sense of your future control as a general.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 15, 2015, 01:20:14 pm »

Anraya's Government are in agreement on this matter. We will form a special trade agreement for inexpensive or free oil if either nation agrees to cooperate with Anraya's general.

To clarify, Tropico must be able to recieve twice the rate of any other nation. If say, 20 oil shipments are given away for free a non Tropico nation, Anraya must be willing and able to give away 40 oil shipments for free to Tropico the same cycle.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 15, 2015, 01:23:58 pm »

Equestria is a pretty damn big place, and we've some savings. It only make sense that the Equestrian government will invest some money for a new survey, paying $10 for it to be conducted within our well-protected borders in search for precious oil.

At the same time, Equestria have only been buying oil as needed, so it's unlikely that people are as invested in oil as other things, so the Government will support, fund and Propagandize the development of alternative energy. Perhaps biofuel from corn? we'll see what $30 of investment will come up with, hopefully spending more money than 2 other nation have combined and about almost as much as the third have in their whole reserve will allow our brightest the much-needed equipment and motivations to help solve this crisis under the watchful gaze of the Goddess Empress.

The Equestrian Government also express interest in Anraya's trade offers, and urges the general to mobilize some Imperial Guard regiments to help protect our friendly neighbor's oil production as exchange for oil to keep us going.

Equestrian Embassy in Auraya will keep in touch, and urges the Anrayan government to draft up offers to be presented to the Lord Commander Militant of the Imperial Guard.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 15, 2015, 02:50:02 pm »

Question: Are we allowed to just do the given actions and make treaties with other players, or can we also perform more freeform actions?
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 15, 2015, 02:54:11 pm »

so the Government will support, fund and Propagandize the development of alternative energy. Perhaps biofuel from corn? we'll see what $30 of investment will come up with

This suggestion makes sense, starting next cycle, you can improve your Green Machine deal by offering rewards for research, and funding research as you've done.

As this is an addition, it won't be in effect until next turn.

Question: Are we allowed to just do the given actions and make treaties with other players, or can we also perform more freeform actions?

Does that answer your question?

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 4 Nations (1 player needed)
« Reply #176 on: October 15, 2015, 07:27:00 pm »

tntey has chosen to resign from the position of Diplomat. General ShadowHammer will serve as Djibouti's dictator until a replacement signs up.

ShadowHammer, you now also have control over Diplomat only activities.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2015, 08:05:06 pm »

I am not yet ready, to announce how many turns there will be to complete the game, but know that it will be limited.

As far as turn time limits, I can say you have about 2 days before you are skipped.

I would appreciate, if you are done or atleast ready for the next turn, that you say so. Thus it adds the possibility we can start the next turn early.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 15, 2015, 08:35:42 pm »

Oh, then I'm ready. 

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 15, 2015, 08:37:41 pm »