Advanced search  

Poll

No
- 9 (37.5%)
Yes
- 15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39

Author Topic: European Union thread  (Read 49552 times)

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: European Union thread
« Reply #510 on: November 13, 2015, 06:29:06 pm »

awake from this diversity shit and stop accepting more of those savages as refugees.
they don't assimilate nor respect any sort of western value.
nor do they hold morals along any sort of civilized standard.

enjoy also your welfare parasites.
and since they breed to around five kids or even more they can drain a lot of welfare funds and such.

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 13, 2015, 06:30:34 pm »

prepare for islamophobics as now it will be somewhat justified in the long run.
since these attacks aint going to stop these kind of beliefs will just expand.

Maybe that's exactly what the terrorists want, who the hell knows.

But yeah, you guys saw the rise in islamaphobia over here in the US after 9/11.
i dont live in the us.in fact i saw islamophobia grow rather fast in south america after those fucks did shit at argentina.
and the fact that most arabs and turks around here arent the most moral or smart people.
by that i mean they keep snorting drugs and driving like morons.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 13, 2015, 06:30:59 pm »

Probably a good idea, yeah. I didn't want to make one because I thought maybe you guys in Europe would want to make the thread.

awake from this diversity shit and stop accepting more of those savages as refugees.

and since they breed to around five kids or even more they can drain a lot of welfare funds and such.

Then again, maybe the thread needs an American hand to moderate it............................

Edit: Oh you're Argentinian, nvm.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 13, 2015, 06:31:15 pm »

Indeed. I am reminded of people claiming that there were no terrorists among the refugees and anyone claiming that was a paranoid xenophobe. Other things that've been said in their defense will probably not be taken quite so seriously anymore. All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not over there.
Nothing confirmed yet, so we do not at all know who comitted it. Not that it'll matter.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #514 on: November 13, 2015, 06:32:26 pm »

Then again, maybe the thread needs an American hand to moderate it............................
No matter how many die there is only one thing Leftists fear more than death: Being called a bigot

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 13, 2015, 06:33:23 pm »

He's referring to European cultures/civilizations that ended when they hired large numbers of mercenaries to supplement their own flagging forces and wound up being assimilated into the mercenary populations culture. One of the primary examples is when the Mercians (I think it was Mercia at least, been a while since I read up on that) hired Saxons to fight Danish raiders and wound up with cross cultural assimilation turning the two groups into Anglo-Saxons, which went on to be the dominant culture of England.

He's using them as examples of smaller immigrant populations having large impacts on the culture of the area they migrate to.
i know. i'm asking for clarification on one of the examples

Oh, I assumed you were having trouble deciphering LW-erese, I know I usually do.
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 13, 2015, 06:34:26 pm »

No matter how many die there is only one thing Leftists fear more than death: Being called a bigot

I think that was supposed to be at xxseuzxx?

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 13, 2015, 06:34:49 pm »

anyone want to create a french crisis thread?

I dont think its needed, this is "just" a terrorist attack, not a open out war. Its not the first and not the last one. With all the problems with the middle east i'm surprised it was calm for so long, but how it seems things are hitting EU for things it did/not did.
Make love not war

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 13, 2015, 06:35:25 pm »

Probably a good idea, yeah. I didn't want to make one because I thought maybe you guys in Europe would want to make the thread.

Edit: Oh you're Argentinian, nvm.
close.im chilean and i have seen this diversity shit start to take hold here.
it mostly involves nativa americans burning farmsteads belonging to swiss and german families.
then getting shot and screaming about police repression when they get raided for ilegal weapons and murder.
then also the fact that they legalized gay marriage and opened the office just to get their marriage paperwork..even after four months of strikes they opened it only to do that after some people have been waiting around four months in order to do important paperwork.
some folks cant even leave the country or get a passport due to this stupid strike.yet they opened it only for that during several days.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #519 on: November 13, 2015, 06:37:12 pm »

Oh yeah and if Palestinians were, either this means the attackers with Shia or they follow the Wahhabi sect where sinners are nonbeilievers even if they profess the Sunni faith, and therefore must be killed. Or perhaps the Khawarjites have been resurrected from the dead. Or it's indiscriminate attacks. Or Palestinians have not yet been confirmed as amongst the dead. Still open on that.

I think that was supposed to be at xxseuzxx?
No

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 13, 2015, 06:39:25 pm »

cant these people just live in a normal western way?
having their own beliefs and respecting the beliefs of others?
then if they show again that they cant why let em live in a civilized country after all?
if they flee from hellish landscapes and ruins why they start to do the same stuff that led to that ruins?
cant they just behave?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 13, 2015, 06:41:40 pm »

Oh yeah and if Palestinians were, either this means the attackers with Shia or they follow the Wahhabi sect where sinners are nonbeilievers even if they profess the Sunni faith, and therefore must be killed. Or perhaps the Khawarjites have been resurrected from the dead. Or it's indiscriminate attacks. Or Palestinians have not yet been confirmed as amongst the dead. Still open on that.

All that I've heard is that it was in or near a Palestinian refugee camp in Beirut and earlier today Hezbollah declared war on ISIS.

It's probably just the Middle East being a shifting maelstrom of who knows how many sides and factions.

then if they show again that they cant why let em live in a civilized country after all?
if they flee from hellish landscapes and ruins why they start to do the same stuff that led to that ruins?
cant they just behave?

I don't know, why don't YOU ask them that.

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 13, 2015, 06:46:05 pm »

All that I've heard is that it was in or near a Palestinian refugee camp in Beirut and earlier today Hezbollah declared war on ISIS.

It's probably just the Middle East being a shifting maelstrom of who knows how many sides and factions.

cant they just behave?

I don't know, why don't YOU ask them that.
the time i asked such things to an afghan living in my country he started to tell me about some verses from their book.
then got angry because i told him those verses mean nothing outside their beliefs.
then got less angry and told me i could not understand such holy text.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #523 on: November 13, 2015, 06:47:40 pm »

That's precious

miljan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 13, 2015, 06:47:57 pm »

cant they just behave?

The thing is, the groups that are doing this are not fleeing from hellish landscapes and ruins. They are on purpose infiltrating to do dmg and shit like that
Make love not war
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39