Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 69

Author Topic: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread  (Read 46295 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread
« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2015, 05:32:28 pm »

"People are usually very understanding when its medical personnel busting down doors. But enough about the real world ramifications of all this. That isn't going to be your problem for a long time anyway." The man looked around at the group. "Now, I know a couple of you that I snagged are not first time players. So can the veterans tell the group what their chances of playing, oh, lets say eight hours, without dying?"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2015, 05:34:22 pm »

"It's not fuckin easy if you're not in a safe zone, if that's what you're asking. Especially with asshole PKers."
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 05:41:22 pm by F.O.E. »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2015, 05:39:35 pm »

Sol stops waiting and stabs the guy. If he can't roleplay right then he has no reason being there and ruining it for people who do want to roleplay.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 14, 2015, 05:42:23 pm »

~Apparently gecko is busy doing stuff~
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 05:54:01 pm by Lucus Casius »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 14, 2015, 05:44:06 pm »

"You guys do realize that he's probably got himself an Amulet of Tranquility, right? Either legit or hacked."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2015, 05:53:49 pm »

"Wait. How do you know who and where we all are?"
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:54:33 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2015, 05:55:27 pm »

Sol jabs her lance at the man, who frowns. He easily dodges the attack.

Sol attacks Seramsus the Archmage!
97-90=7
Roll: 81-Miss!

Sol's Amulet of Tranquility shatters!

"Now, really, that was just stupid." The man puts two fingers against Sol's abdomen, and with a sound like a cannon going off, but slowed down and drawn out, blasts a hole straight through her virtual body large enough to put a cantaloupe through. There was no gore, but her insides were represented as an impenetrable blackness. Except where one could see the scenery through it.

Seramsus the Archmage counters!
145-12=133: Autohit!
42-1=41 Damage!

Sol's body dropped to the ground, her lifeguage immediately plunging to red, and slowly draining out.

"That was a warning. Now, getting back to our discussion, Stein, its because I helped make this game. I have access to the whole shebang."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2015, 05:56:55 pm »

"Circuit, you should probably heal Sol..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2015, 05:57:05 pm »

Somewhere, some random person was going to be very surprised in eighteen hours when they had their door kicked down... she guessed it was lucky the only "person" using a proxy was one who didn't need to eat or sleep.

She watched the archmage blast a hole out of the helmeted woman and cautiously moved closer.

"...will you attack me if I heal her?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 14, 2015, 06:04:29 pm »

Pulling her hood up, Riona shrank behind the dragon rider, and peered out at the man.

"I don't... Why... I just want to get out of here. Why are you attacking us? She clearly couldn't hurt you."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 14, 2015, 06:05:07 pm »

Somewhere not far away, a young New Yorker was quite vocally expressing his displeasure at finding his logout button gone, expressing further displeasure at the adjacent roleplayer's claims of a proposal, and expressing outright rage over his inability to get the fucking archaic private messaging system to work long enough to order all stocks in the company that made this piece of shit company sold.

Still, in the midst of his rather impressive stream of esoteric cursing, he maintained enough awareness to overhear some of the conversation.  Enough, anyway, to know who to blame.  Particularly after that explosion.

"YOU!"

The player stormed over the virtual grass, dropping his bow in favor of cracking his knuckles, grabbing the questgiver by the lapels, and lifting him off the ground to shake him.  Apparently, the complete obliteration of one of the players utterly failed to daunt him.

"Listen here, chucklefuck.  If you don't end this right fucking now, then I can tell you your survival time after I get out of this shit excuse for a game is going to be a damn sight lower than any new player is going to be.  I will cut you into pieces and I will FORCE FEED YOU TO YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN UNTIL THEY FUCKING CHOKE."

Gecko drops him, breathing heavily.  The in-game graphics did a marvelous job conveying JUST the right color of his rage.

"Capisce?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 14, 2015, 06:10:24 pm »

"If he helped make it, his name will be in the credits. We just have to find out who. I have a few contacts, private detectives and retired police officers, that I could get in touch with, Gecko. There's probably at least two laws being broken here we could nail him for."
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:55:55 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 14, 2015, 06:11:41 pm »

"We... we still need to get out of this game though. We need to make it out alive."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 14, 2015, 06:11:46 pm »

"I see." she tapped Sol with her staff, watching as the wound knitted back together in a soft blur of pixels. "Please try not to die, Sol. It's bad for your health."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 69