Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 69

Author Topic: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread  (Read 46274 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread
« Reply #135 on: October 14, 2015, 04:58:27 pm »

Peter burst into harsh and angry "laughter", clearly not mirthful in the slightest.
:"Alright, alright, you've had your laugh, I've had my laugh, now turn it back. No, hell, it doesn't matter. My sister'll rip the damn thing right off my head when she gets tired of not bugging me anyway."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2015, 04:59:34 pm »

"What... What happens if... if we do die?"

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 14, 2015, 05:03:16 pm »

"Oh god damn it, I knew something was off." He grit his virtual teeth as he notice his logout button was gone as well.

"Forget dying in the game, if we can't log out how are we supposed stay alive in the real world? Can't exactly eat and drink while playing this."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 14, 2015, 05:05:45 pm »

Sol seems to stop moving as she checks her menu. After a bit, she speaks.
"FRIENDS, I HAVE A PROPOSAL!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 14, 2015, 05:07:12 pm »

The man looked at Peter and Stein. "Really guys? You think that, even if I were just fucking around, I'd drop it here? Forget it. You're stuck in here. And the only way to get out is to complete the main questline. So it really gives you an incentive to be the first, if you think about it." He pointed at Riona as she finished asking her question.
"This one has the idea! Well, Riona, if you do so happen to eat it, the game will abort the respawn sequence, and strand your consciousness in a place devoid of sensory input, with only your own thoughts and memories to occupy you. I'm given to understand it's no fun."
When Myzen spoke up, he clapped his hands. "More good questions! Well, I'm relatively certain that around the twenty hour mark, your friends and loved ones will have noticed that you aren't coming out... And even if they don't, we've already arranged for in-home care to be dispatched 18 hours from now. You aren't going to be beating this overnight after all- We need you to keep playing, not die of malnutrition."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 14, 2015, 05:09:22 pm »

:"Why do I have to cooperate with you? Astrid isn't the type to ASK before she rips the helmet off of my head. Why shouldn't I just wait here until I inevitably get kicked out?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 14, 2015, 05:10:51 pm »

"I... I... why? Why are you doing this? What's the point? Why?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 14, 2015, 05:11:55 pm »

Sol waits to be acknowledged.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 14, 2015, 05:12:30 pm »

FlyingHigh had the same question as Riona.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 14, 2015, 05:14:35 pm »

"Should I give you the pass code to my apartment or can I expect a broken door when I finally get out of this game?" There was enough sarcasm to drown a small animal.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 14, 2015, 05:17:43 pm »

FlyingHigh seems to think of something.

"You said we can't tell anyone or they get stuck in the same predicament. But can someone join the guild you're forcing us into without us telling them about it? Guilds can be more than 12 members, in most games."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2015, 05:19:50 pm »

"If I told you why I was doing this you'd just be upset and unsatisfied by the answer. As to why you shouldn't just wait to have the helmet removed... Well, it's going to start displaying an error message once anyone tries to move it. You see, the Living Dream system doesn't just let you do full immersion virtual reality- it also covers for your brain in terms of maintenance of your body systems. Now, normally, there'd be no danger to your actual brains because of various built in safeties that keep your consciousness from fully integrating with your virtual existence instead of your actual existence. Naturally, those have been disabled. So sure, Astrid or whoever could remove your helmet, and it could conceivably get you out of here. Or it could turn you into a vegetable! Hard to say without giving it a go. Also, your guild is getting locked at 12 members because I thought it would be funny, and yes your apartment door is going to probably be broken."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2015, 05:21:52 pm »

"And nobody is going to question people breaking down doors for no apparent reason other than possibly robbery."
Sigtext!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2015, 05:25:51 pm »

:"FUCK. It's probably going to be disguised as an emergency response team from the local hospitals or whatever the hell."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2015, 05:27:22 pm »

"And not take the person to the hospital?"
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 69