Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 69

Author Topic: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread  (Read 46268 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Reality Fire Emblem on Forums (VRFEF) IC Thread
« Reply #900 on: July 08, 2016, 09:26:15 pm »

Once within the walls, it became clear that Wandermere was a much larger city in every way. Inside the walls, the players maps were updated with a full view of the city- There were ten separate job boards, a number of shops, almost a third of which were tagged as being Golden Buddha, as well as several inns and an arena. There were also a few smaller guildhouses, as well as a few large ones from the more powerful guilds.

There seemed to be less people walking the streets than in Genesis, but that was an impression rather than fact. The streets here were wider, and the buildings taller, making the people seem smaller in comparison. The walls of gray stone and thatched roofs gave an aura of generic fantasy, like many other things in the game.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: July 08, 2016, 09:57:24 pm »

"Hmm. So, now what?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: July 08, 2016, 10:04:38 pm »

"I'm going shopping!"

With that comment, Riona darted away from the group, searching for the nearest interesting looking shop.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: July 08, 2016, 10:08:38 pm »

The nearest shop was a Golden Buddha general goods store. A 14th level Fighter was sitting behind the counter, tabbing around his menus, but looked up. He was wearing a large brown bear hide and tan breeches, with a single Golden Hand to signify his guild allegiance. He tilted his head slightly to one side at Riona, but put on a small smile. "Hey there! What are you looking for today?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: July 08, 2016, 10:10:53 pm »

"Bit of everything I suppose. I mean, I prefer to use knives and that sort of thing, but I'm part of a group that has all sorts of weapons. Anything interesting for sale in the city?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: July 08, 2016, 10:28:52 pm »

The shopkeeper frowned a little as he looked up at the ceiling, scratching his chin. "Well, as far as low to mid level gear, you can get pretty much everything you're likely to use. You're a thief class right? NPC's have the best prices on basic D rank weapons, medicine and lockpicks. E rank gear and anything more interesting, you're better off checking out a Golden Buddha store, like this one. We have stuff you can't get from the NPCs, either here or at all."

"I'm watching this store for a few hours today. We hold onto high end medicine and some accessories. I'm sure there's something you'd feel lucky to have in a tight spot."

Quote from: Golden Buddha Apothecary
Concoction (3/3): 800
Elixir (3/3): 3000
Pure Water (3/3): 1000
Focus Powder (3/3): 1000: +30 hit for 2 turns
Stone Draft (3/3): 1000: Raises DEF by 10. Lowers by 3 at the beginning of the target's phase.
Tooth Necklace: 3000: A collection of strung together fangs and incisors worn around the neck. +10 hit to wearer.
Ring of Protection: 3000: A polished steel ring. +1 DEF to wearer.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: July 08, 2016, 10:44:21 pm »

"Oh hey! We've got one of those necklaces! Though good to hear about the equipment, thanks! Pretty sure these are a little too expensive for me right now but I'll look into the weapons. Though I've already got lockpicks, so that's no problem. Sold my Amulet back in the starting town to get 'em!"

She grinned, clearly slightly proud about it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: July 08, 2016, 10:54:20 pm »

Stein rubbed his forehead.

"Right, this is the longest I've played sober since I can't remember when. I'm going to get a drink and see if they figured out how to simulate that, too."

And with that, he left the group to go find a tavern.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 01:09:08 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: July 09, 2016, 12:56:19 am »

Xoddahs nodded, largely to himself, and moved on. If they need to find him, they can just message him and locate him on the map.

The gruff shaman goes to see if he can track down some tomes. Tomes, tomes, tomes... Something heavy hitting would be good. He also needs to sell this trash item, might be able to get a few extra pieces from that.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: July 09, 2016, 05:22:05 am »

"I think our little thief has the right idea. Still probably going to buy that gift, if I can."

Quartus leaves the group to go and search for a non-Golden Buddha store. That sales basic level weapons Free market and competition means lower prices at harder to find sources.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: July 09, 2016, 10:25:56 am »

Riona: The shopkeeper shrugged. "Well, alright then. I'd suggest the Golden Buddha swordsmith. They have knives there too."

Stein: Stein soon found a tavern, and found that the beer was 5 gold a glass.

Quartus: Quartus finds himself in an axe shop run by NPCs.

Iron Axe: 500
Steel Axe: 750
Iron Club: 400
Steel Club: 800
Hand Axe: 600
Hatchet: 625
Short Axe: 750

Xoddahs: Xanmyral finds a Golden Buddha magic shop. The shopkeeper directs him to a shelf stacked with dark tomes.

Flux: 600
Worm: 550
Sin: 900
Nosferatu: 1500
Swarm: 650
Warlock Strike | Dred (D) | 1   | 10 | 12 | 80  | 0  | 25: 600 Gold

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: July 09, 2016, 10:28:00 am »

"Ok, I'll check them out! Oh, real quick, do you guys buy drop items or should we look for the NPCs for that? We've got some wolf pelts and stuff to get rid of."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: July 09, 2016, 10:28:07 am »

She had no real intention of buying anything - and not the funds to do so, anyway - but she nonetheless puttered about to look at the staff store.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: July 09, 2016, 10:32:00 am »

"Well, I guess I might as well follow Stein."
With a shrug Sol trots off to follow him to the tavern.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: July 09, 2016, 10:33:57 am »

The large axeman walked up the bar and placed his palms on it.

"Pour me a mug."

Stein buys one and downs it to see if it's worth spending any further gold on.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 69