Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28

Author Topic: THE SYSTEM - Game Over!  (Read 36154 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: THE SYSTEM - Active Cycle 2
« Reply #255 on: October 14, 2015, 12:06:05 pm »

OSG:
I'm suspicious of TheDarkStar because he seems to know how the editing works better than anyone else. Which suggests he may be scum.
Come on, man.  You can't just drop a line like that without elaborating a little bit.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 14, 2015, 12:17:08 pm »

OSG:
I'm suspicious of TheDarkStar because he seems to know he. Which suggests he may be scum.
Come onn't just drop a line like that without elaborating a little bit.

I don't have any hard evidence as of yet. It is just thiky:
TheDarkStar:
Also, I just realizeBF?

Also, if I was scum, I  no motivation to restore a post that mi suspicion on me.

Or you to make yourself look less scummy by targeting your own post. If there was more of a time difference, it would be pure WIFOM, but the closeness uggests a connection.

Deus Asmoth for now until I ed over the last few pages.

I just w my original post post.
If I find anyl report.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 10:09:54 am by Mephansteras »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 14, 2015, 12:56:47 pm »

Right. Unvote. I still think it's way too big of a co-incidence that TBF's post was edited immediately after he made what was pretty much an irrelevant post if he's telling the truth, but his behaviour just doesn't seem right for scum if he were trying that kind of gambit. I'd expect him to actually be defending himself or trying to make a case on someone, or generally participating in the game in any form besides righteous indignation, especially if he had a scumbuddy to tell him that his behaviour was weird.

OSG, it's a fairly big leap from that to TDS knowing how the editing works better than anyone else. What was it that actually gave you that impression about that post, since I'd been making pretty much the same point about TBF?

TBF: Would you mind telling me who you're suspicious of, since in your last ten posts you've only asked two questions, and neither of them did anything to advance the state of play (if we go to eleven you do actually ask one that could be seen as scumhunting, but it was also a copy of mine)?

This is the third time I've asked you this, so I'd appreciate it if you'd at least tell me that you have no intention of answering questions.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 14, 2015, 01:07:59 pm »

@Deus: Everyone's kind of busy piling on me, which isn't exactly helping me figure out who to ask what.  If I had to pick someone, Teneb has been rather lurky.
Teneb: Why so silent?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 14, 2015, 01:46:51 pm »

Quarantine Count
Peradon: ToonyMan
TheBiggerFish: Peradon, Shakerag, TheDarkStar
ToonyMan: notquitethere

Active Cycle 2 ends ~5pm Pacific Today (about 5 hours)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 14, 2015, 01:54:44 pm »

Extend please.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 14, 2015, 01:58:56 pm »

U, and ed.

I want to efore the day ends.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 14, 2015, 02:51:01 pm »

Extend
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 14, 2015, 02:59:46 pm »

Unvote, and extend.

I want to see a little more activity from our lurkers before the day ends.
Extend
Ahem.
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 14, 2015, 03:40:44 pm »

Extend. At the moment, I think that quarantining Tooneyman is the best idea given his oddball claims about Peradon's edited post which he has yet to justify.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: October 14, 2015, 03:50:44 pm »

Unvote, and extend.

I want to see a little more activity from our lurkers before the day ends.
Extend
Ahem.
Nice attempt at diverting attention to me, scumbucket. Also, am still busy with the same thing as I mentioned previously. Deus asked you who you thought was scummy. You said me, because I was "lurking". So, you seriously cannot find any scummy behaviour in anything so far other than alleged lurking? Gotta say, you reek of desperate scum.

Teneb:
If doing an actual case on someone is hopping on a bandwagon, then I guess I'll find someone to do it to again.
That's only a witty comeback if you've actually made an "actual case" on someone before.  Which you still don't appear to be doing.
You mean stuff like this and this? And if you thought I was doing a bandwagon, why didn't you call me out on that during the first day, when it could've mattered in regards to Tomasque's lynch?

I would very much like to hear from Toonyman on his various strange accusations, like the one below.
Toony
That Peradon post is amazing...also we should probably quarantine him before it spreads.
See, now this is exactly what I'd expect from a scum post-editing strategy: mess with someone's post and then argue we should kill people with messed up posts. How is this rationale for killing more plausible than the alternative?
Or maybe it's scum waiting for somebody to vote somebody for the reasons you just said?

That messed up text has actual words and sentences in it that seem to describe /murder/. The other hacking seems to just be adware, but what's to say Peradon isn't who he says he is now?

Got anything to say Peradon?
Because unless there is some hidden logic behind this, it just sounds like an easy excuse to lynch.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: October 14, 2015, 04:00:37 pm »

Quarantine Count
Peradon: ToonyMan
TheBiggerFish: Peradon, TheDarkStar
Tomasque: Deus Asmoth
ToonyMan: notquitethere

Active Cycle 2 has been Extended to ~5pm Pacific Thursday. There is one Extension remaining for this Cycle.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 14, 2015, 04:31:17 pm »

U, and ed.

Corruption detected.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 14, 2015, 06:02:13 pm »

U, and ed.

Corruption detected.
This isn't looking good.
Sigtext

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 15, 2015, 05:15:45 pm »

Active Cycle 2 ends ~5pm Pacific Today (about 2 hours)
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28