Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: God of the New World Mafia: L's Victory  (Read 16197 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God of the New World Mafia: Day 2: Confrontation (Replacement Needed)
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2015, 07:12:16 pm »

I can't think of anything, so Roo. (Though it probably isn't him)

Tomasque: Why are you voting for the one person who can't respond and who you think isn't scum? Who do you think is actually scummy?

Interesting; there are no kills. I agree that there's probably a delayed kill somewhere, so we should probably lynch someone today.
Thanks; question: If you were Kira, who would you have made the delayed kill target?

I'm not going to help Kira by pointing out who would be a good kill target. Why are you asking?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2015, 07:38:07 pm »

Interesting; there are no kills. I agree that there's probably a delayed kill somewhere, so we should probably lynch someone today.
Thanks; question: If you were Kira, who would you have made the delayed kill target?

I'm not going to help Kira by pointing out who would be a good kill target. Why are you asking?
Same reason you're answering: Because the question is there. I should explain that; I mean because I thought of the question, so I asked it. No sense letting a question go to waste and go unasked; then I'd never know whether you'd have answered or not, or what your answer would be.
So I can safely say that you're not going to pick a name out of a hat, nor if you were Kira would you have picked the obvious choice for a kill target. I think on the chance that you are, I am not the dead one yet.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2015, 08:24:05 pm »

Arcavisti, you've made the fewest posts in the game (other than Roo) and you didn't seem to be able to recall someone's voting habits when the game is only three pages long. Minimal engagement is scummy.

Yeah, I've been busyish over the past few days. I'll be more active in the future.

Who do you think looks worst so far?

Tomasque seems at least somewhat suspicious. Wanting to lynch lurkers and people in the process of being replaced doesn't strike me as terribly useful. Pressure voting someone inactive so they'll defend themselves and give more data is one thing, but roo can't do that. Plus their stated goals and opinions differ from their voting habits. First they say that roo shouldn't be lynched, then they say roo isn't guilty but should be lynched anyways. Plus they only voted after being pressured to do so. I find that last suspicious. A townie's weapon is their vote and doing things belatedly as a concession to an accusation doesn't sit well with me.

As for you, Notquitethere... I don't know. I think you're either town or refuge in audacity scum, leaning heavily towards the former. And, with only one[or MAYBE two] scum, drawing any real attention to yourself[Positive OR negative] is a very bad idea. I think your No Lynch plan could be helping Kira win indirectly, but I'm not so sure that Kira would come out and suggest a major change of plans. To be entirely honest, my earlier pressure vote on you was mainly to see who else would jump on the bandwagon and if you'd shoot your mouth off defending yourself.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2015, 11:51:33 pm »

I'm sorry that I didn't explain myself. I don't know who to vote for, so instead of voting for a no lynch I'll lynch a person who (according to the mod) isn't even in the game. That way, even if I'm wrong, at least I wouldn't have lynched an innocent. Do you want me to vote someone else??
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2015, 04:05:27 pm »

Votecount:
Tomasque - 2
roo - 1
Arcvasti - 1
notquitethere - 1
TheDarkStar - 0
flabort - 0
tntey - 1
No Lynch - 0

Today's vote:
Tomasque

"Tomasque" hands in his papers, and the police cuff him and take him away. You collectively file through them before heading in for the night. It seems he was actually a closet Kira supporter...

Tomasque was Teru Mikami.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Night 2
Night 2 will end at 5:00 PM on Wednesday, October 7th. Send in your actions before then.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God of the New World Mafia: Day 3: Dealings (Replacement Needed)
« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2015, 03:09:47 pm »

Day 3 has begun.
You all file into the room again, save for Tomasque. As you all get settled for today's debate, a pale-haired youth, a member of the team, clutches his chest. Screaming, he dies in a heap.

flabort is dead! He was Near.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Votecount:
notquitethere - (0)
tntey - (0)
roo - (0)
TheDarkStar - (0)
Arcvasti - (0)

Day 3 ends on Monday, October 12th, 2015, at 4:00 PM EST.
Extend requests - 0/2
Shorten requests - 0/3
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2015, 03:48:34 pm »

I AM LIGHT!

Arcvasti is Kira!

Vote Arcvasti
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2015, 03:59:28 pm »

Be pleased to know what Arcavasti has to say.

tntey, why did you investigate Arca?

TDS, what do you think of the claim?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2015, 04:01:22 pm »

Be pleased to know what Arcavasti has to say.

tntey, why did you investigate Arca?

I don't remember what 12 oclock me's reasoning was
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2015, 06:56:43 pm »

"Erk! Auahau... bah."
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2015, 07:51:17 pm »

I AM LIGHT!

Arcvasti is Kira!

Vote Arcvasti

Wow. This is an interesting[If confusing] refuge in audacity[Although I think you mean "I AM L", as the kid named Light Yagami is in fact Kira's real identity]. I am not Kira, for the record. I'm honestly somewhat skeptical as to what you're trying to accomplish if you're Kira[Which is one of a few explanations for your accusation]. When I flip town, you're going to revealed as scum really obviously and then get lynched. After Kira's NK, we'd have 3 people left tomorrow and the token Kira supporter is dead, which would mean Game Over for you, if you're Kira. So its quite a bit more likely that Kira is controlling you via the Death Note somehow and using you to sow chaos and shenanigans. You're probably not an insane cop or something in that vein because you didn't pull this D2 after your N1 investigation. Unless you have a 50/50 chance of accurately investigating or something weird, which seems too convoluted, but also possible.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 07, 2015, 08:05:21 pm »

I AM LIGHT!

Arcvasti is Kira!

Vote Arcvasti

Wow. This is an interesting[If confusing] refuge in audacity[Although I think you mean "I AM L", as the kid named Light Yagami is in fact Kira's real identity]. I am not Kira, for the record. I'm honestly somewhat skeptical as to what you're trying to accomplish if you're Kira[Which is one of a few explanations for your accusation]. When I flip town, you're going to revealed as scum really obviously and then get lynched. After Kira's NK, we'd have 3 people left tomorrow and the token Kira supporter is dead, which would mean Game Over for you, if you're Kira. So its quite a bit more likely that Kira is controlling you via the Death Note somehow and using you to sow chaos and shenanigans. You're probably not an insane cop or something in that vein because you didn't pull this D2 after your N1 investigation. Unless you have a 50/50 chance of accurately investigating or something weird, which seems too convoluted, but also possible.
I reveal my role as L! (thought the role was light)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 07, 2015, 08:31:12 pm »

I AM LIGHT!
I reveal my role as L! (thought the role was light)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2015, 10:04:03 pm »

I've never actually seen a fake cop and result claim this early in a game, so I'm inclined to trust tntey. Even if he's lying, then we can just lynch him tomorrow (as Arcvasti has pointed out). Also, if tntey is not L, then the real L can tell everyone that tntey is lying. If no one else claims L, we should assume that tntey is telling the truth.

Arcvasti.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2015, 03:42:50 am »

Well I wanted to lynch Arcavasti yesterday anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10