Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: God of the New World Mafia: L's Victory  (Read 16170 times)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: God of the New World Mafia: Day 3: Dealings
« Reply #105 on: October 09, 2015, 03:57:35 pm »

Hello, everyone. I appear to be roo now, so bear with me while I catch up on what's been going on. In the meantime, tntey you said you investigated Arcvasti earlier. Flabort is dead, so knowing his role doesn't really provide any evidence in your favour. Why were you satisfied with voting with Arcvasti, the person you claim is Kira, after he claimed a role which you'd know was fake if you were telling the truth?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2015, 04:32:33 pm »

i have a question, can you lie about the role you are (say I claim a role that I am not)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2015, 04:51:53 pm »

Yes.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2015, 05:17:00 pm »

Really? Okay then

Vote Arcvasti
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2015, 05:29:00 pm »

... How much mafia have you played? Have you come across anyone fakeclaiming before?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2015, 06:50:41 pm »

... How much mafia have you played? Have you come across anyone fakeclaiming before?
Three of four games. Never had anyone fake claim.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 10, 2015, 05:42:59 am »

I'm so confused right now. Tntey, please explain what's going on.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 10, 2015, 06:24:06 am »

I'm so confused right now. Tntey, please explain what's going on.

Okay. First, I thought L=Light. Then, I thought you couldn't lie about the role you are. Them, I found out you can fake claim so I voted Arcvasti.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 10, 2015, 06:27:56 am »

Yes, but which part was the lie? Are you still claiming to be L?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2015, 06:33:43 am »

Yes, but which part was the lie? Are you still claiming to be L?

Yep.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 10, 2015, 06:36:01 am »

I don't think you could be Kira and be both this bold and incoherent.

We should probably err with Arcavasti today.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 10, 2015, 03:27:52 pm »

NQT, considering Arcvasti's claim I think it's important to ask whether you visited Roo (me) last night or not. I didn't see you confirming or denying it, and I don't think you mentioned it earlier in the thread.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 10, 2015, 08:58:07 pm »

NQT, considering Arcvasti's claim I think it's important to ask whether you visited Roo (me) last night or not. I didn't see you confirming or denying it, and I don't think you mentioned it earlier in the thread.

^This. I still don't think NTQ is Kira, but one never knows. Plus I'm not sure what other power roles[We've got a tracker, a cop and up to two replacement cops.] we'd even have. Maybe a role cop[Misa?] who's potentially Kira aligned?

I don't think you could be Kira and be both this bold and incoherent.

Yeah, I'm having doubts too. Doesn't rule out the possibility that they ARE Kira, but I'd say it makes things less likely.

Unvote Tntey

Right now, either NTQ or TDS are my other main suspects, leaning towards the latter, although how NTQ answers the above questions

I'm not even sure what's going on anymore. The explosion of glorious shenanigans I prophesied on D1 has come to pass and it is hella confusing.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 11, 2015, 07:38:09 am »

*rereads*

Oh yeah, bit of a facepalm moment here. I should stop and think things a bit more through. Arca is right I (benignly) targeted Roo. They probably aren't Kira then.

unvote

Tntey, what's the truth?

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2015, 06:06:24 pm »

Alright then. My previous statement still stands. Tntey is either Kira[Not likely] or being misled by the Death Note and going to die next turn anyways. Therefore, I want to lynch them because 1: We might get Kira, 2: Mello would get to investigate N3 this way and 3: This way we'll have 2 people + Kira D4 instead of 1 person + Kira.

I don't think NTQ is Kira at this point. If they hadn't verified my Tracker powerz, I probably would have been lynched and Kira would have won

TheDarkStar suggested that they double check this in the first place, so I'm reconsidering my case on them too.

Deus Asmoth... I don't even know. I don't think they're Kira either, but they might be. More data is needed.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10