Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25

Author Topic: Aira's Playing (Sprout: Bees, Farming, Magic, and Monks!)  (Read 45112 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (Super Bonus Music Video: 100 Subscribers!!!)
« Reply #225 on: February 05, 2017, 06:01:36 pm »

That is quite the milestone!

Have you considered setting up a Patreon? You have enough followers now it might actually be worthwhile.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #226 on: February 06, 2017, 03:50:15 am »

That is quite the milestone!

Have you considered setting up a Patreon? You have enough followers now it might actually be worthwhile.

Hehe, well thank you, and it's a nice idea, but I really, really don't have nearly enough followers for that. Considering each of my videos generally gets between 4 and 20 views, the vast majority of those 100 are really not paying attention to my channel, and even if they were, it's unlikely more than possibly one or maaayyyybe two people would actually be willing to become paid subscribers. I like the idea of doing it in the future, but I'd need to build up my channel to thousands of subscribers before even thinking about it, really.

Someday! I hope!

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 06, 2017, 02:44:24 pm »

So I guess life IS a musical if you can just break into a song in the middle of a Minecraft Let's Play.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 07, 2017, 12:07:32 pm »

Holy crap everyone I have over 100 subscribers! So I spent my weekend composing a song and making this little thank you music video. Please spread it far and wide so I can get a hundred more suckers watching me play! :D
You and your mom are amazing~ :D And how you said that bit about guessing on how many subscribers has an awesome tone of joy which I have trouble detailing something that made me really happy too. Especially by detail. :))
"I think they might like me too." :P

It's just awesome. ^ ^ And the effort by second by skip-to-final-result ends in an awesome music video!~ (It's more the story/content that got me by seeing everything and the passion in how you did it, but 'more' follows emphasis rather than comparison, as 'content' literally means everything :P)
A lot of time out of video-clips to show all that effort only seen in seconds, but felt more than that.

Also subtitles! ♥
And now I'm rambling about all the stuff I saw that I just realized that I liked it all. Hmph! :I
And I'm real happy about it.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #229 on: February 07, 2017, 03:06:04 pm »

Aw shucks! <3

Jar of Jam: Yes. Yes it is.

Tiruin: As always, you are just so incredibly kind. Thank you! And yes, whenever a video is short enough, of course I add subtitles, since I benefit from them too. I hate it when YouTubers ignore subtitling (not even enabling the auto-generated ones). Unfortunately, I usually don't have the time to do them (a 20 minute video can take hours to subtitle and I gots lotsa day jobs). One day when I'm rich and famous I'll pay someone to do them all for me. ;) But I will try to add them to videos whenever I can.

In other news, I didn't manage to get it up yesterday, but here's Episode 44 of me and Urist hanging out on Stardew Valley!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games

Mom and I do some post-holiday cleanup in Episode 20 of the Hermitpack, and we finally get started with Botania.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Stardew Valley #45: Contemplative Shrooming)
« Reply #231 on: February 13, 2017, 12:48:02 pm »

Episode 45 of Stardew Valley! There are mushrooms and lots and lots of deep thoughts. Whoa.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 13, 2017, 01:34:24 pm »

Your Stardew Valley videos are always nice and relaxing. :)
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2017, 01:27:21 am »

Your Stardew Valley videos are always nice and relaxing. :)

Thank you!  :) I just wish recording them didn't wear out my voice so much so I could do them more often. :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 14, 2017, 03:04:46 am »

I'm also enjoying your Stardew Valley videos, but the minmaxer in me is being driven absolutely nuts by one thing: you have a BETTER glow ring in one of your chests. Every time you open that chest and put stuff in it without noticing it... :P Anyway, I don't know if you've recorded Ep46 yet, but if you haven't you might as well take your geodes to Clint when you go pick up that watering can. Maybe you can get a gem or something nice like that from them to give him while you're there.

Also, have a Urist in her natural environment, ready to hunt slimes. I'm only good at editing and cobbling so it's not super fancy or anything, but regardless. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #235 on: February 14, 2017, 07:52:37 am »

Do I really? Thanks for the heads up! I guess it didn't occur to me that the glow rings might be different. I have recorded the next episode already, but don't worry, the geodes get dealt with. ;)

And Urist! She's beautiful! Thank you! :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 14, 2017, 07:57:54 am »

No problem; it's something you can easily miss if you're not looking too closely, and I understand LPing can take a lot of focus so small things get missed now and then.

You're welcome, least I can do in return for the hours of entertainment I've gotten out of your videos. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 14, 2017, 09:13:20 am »

No problem; it's something you can easily miss if you're not looking too closely, and I understand LPing can take a lot of focus so small things get missed now and then.

You're welcome, least I can do in return for the hours of entertainment I've gotten out of your videos. ^^^
Oh wow .-. a SeriousConcentrate here! :D Yaaaaay~

But wow that mushroom episode--that's what I love about these, while there may be those who aim for the flair of new things, there are still unique things in what may seem like monotony. Like today, at work, I do filing of confidential info. It may seem really mysterious but it's more filing people's personal info, repetitively, and in this time which is very relatable to the narrative during that 101 mining (Hah~), thoughts drift. And most of my thoughts are like when you mentioned 'memory and rememberance' on the theme of dreams and recall of 'oh this is awesome and [wait where did those words that thought just told me a while ago go :I that was COOL wait come back!]'.

Those are them bits I love about the channel. This sincerity and 'casual' fun, and more you being you while acknowledging the awesomeness of stuff around you! \o/

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #238 on: February 14, 2017, 10:40:57 am »

You guys are the sweetest and I love you! :D <3

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Farming Valley #11: The Cafe)
« Reply #239 on: February 16, 2017, 04:01:09 am »

Episode 11 of Farming Valley is up! I am slowing down a bit with this series. It's just SO grindy and repetitive, and the amount of work you have to put in for really quite small rewards is just too much for me. I may replace it with something else soon. Any requests for a particular Minecraft modpack?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25