Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: Aira's Playing (Sprout: Bees, Farming, Magic, and Monks!)  (Read 45111 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (Regrowth Episode 1)
« Reply #195 on: December 31, 2016, 01:49:45 am »

I didn't have any of those problems, but I did have to get my system switched over to the new Curse stuff to get FTB to work on 1.10.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Regrowth Episode 1)
« Reply #196 on: December 31, 2016, 03:02:20 am »

You guys, you are making my little heart swell with joy knowing that my videos are not only being watched and enjoyed, but are inspiring people - even if it's just to give Minecraft another go. :D

I was worried the Regrowth thing would be really uninteresting for people, given how outdated it is and how many people have done it before, but I just needed to play it again and I only have so much time for games, so into a video it went. :P

Uploading today's video now. It's not Minecraft. :P

EDIT: Aaaaaaand Episode 3 of The Magic Circle is up. Things are starting to take some very unexpected turns...
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 05:02:24 am by Sappho »

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (The Magic Circle Part 3)
« Reply #197 on: December 31, 2016, 04:42:39 pm »

Still very behind on your videos, but glad you're still putting up more. I'll get caught up eventually :P
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Hermitpack With Mom #19 - A Bridge, A Cave, A Bunny)
« Reply #198 on: January 01, 2017, 10:18:37 am »

In Episode 19 of the Hermitpack with Mom, we get some building and designing done, and finally start to make some plans for progress. Also, there's a bunny!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Critique: RymdResa)
« Reply #199 on: January 02, 2017, 04:09:04 am »

Another critique video, this time of RymdResa. I really like this game, but it has a lot of problems that can't be ignored.

I think I'm going to do more of these critique videos. They are fun and interesting to make, and I think they'll help me get some more viewers on my channel. I plan to do a lot of really bad games, but a really serious critique of them - what makes them so bad? But I'll include some good games in there too. What do you guys think?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (Critique: RymdResa)
« Reply #200 on: January 02, 2017, 02:14:25 pm »

Sounds good to me. I like your reviews.
Come play Mafia with us!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (New Minecraft: Farming Valley)
« Reply #201 on: January 03, 2017, 11:30:51 am »

It's Episode 1 of a new Minecraft series: Farming Valley! This unbelievable modpack turns the game into a new 3D version of Stardew Valley, and it is spectacular.

This series will probably replace the barely-started Regrowth series as my main single-player Minecraft world. It's newer, not done to death, and looks like way more fun. I can't wait to get further into this!

Also, after years of dreaming of having one, I finally bought myself a graphics tablet! I'll be using it to try to add more customized images to my title cards. I'm no great artist, but I know I'll get better with practice. I'm enjoying it, regardless of whether the drawings are any good. ;)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (New Minecraft: Farming Valley)
« Reply #202 on: January 04, 2017, 01:05:36 am »

Well, I decided to check out the Farming Valley mod. Ended up playing it all evening. :)

It is definitely interesting and gives a bit of nice direction to minecraft. I can't seem to find a whole lot of stuff on it, though, so there is definitely a bunch of stuff I have no idea if I'm doing right or not. Still, I've learned enough I can probably throw you some advice now and again based on what I've found.
Come play Mafia with us!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Farming Valley #02: So Many Things!!)
« Reply #203 on: January 04, 2017, 01:26:42 pm »

I'm having fun so far. Really want to do more, but not feeling up to recording tonight, so I'll hold off. I don't want to have two worlds, and I don't want to do a lot without recording.

Anyway, here's Episode 2! Holy crap, there are just so many THINGS. Watch to see me overload on THINGS.

More Stardew Valley and other games/critiques coming soon, but there'll probably be a lot of this one for a while! Also, I'm no longer on holiday break, so fingers crossed I will find time/energy to play lots. Trying to do too many things in life... And they all require TIME! How unfair is that?

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Farming Valley #03: Build Your HOUSE!)
« Reply #204 on: January 05, 2017, 04:10:09 pm »

Episode 3 in Farming Valley and we've run into a bit of a snag. Is it a bug, or have I missed something? Help!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Farming Valley #04: He Built His House!)
« Reply #205 on: January 06, 2017, 03:49:58 pm »

Things progress in Farming Valley in Episode 4. Progress!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Farming Valley #5: Taking A Look Around)
« Reply #206 on: January 07, 2017, 01:18:11 pm »

In Episode 5 of Farming Valley we poke around a bit and also start fiddling about with trees.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Critique: Hook)
« Reply #207 on: January 08, 2017, 06:54:31 am »

How about a new critique? This time I'm looking at Hook, a minimal puzzle game.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Aira's Playing (Critique: Hook)
« Reply #208 on: January 09, 2017, 01:06:59 pm »

Just got caught up on the Magic Circle. Are you going to be doing more of those?
Come play Mafia with us!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: Aira's Playing (Farming Valley #6: Wood for Days)
« Reply #209 on: January 09, 2017, 04:05:37 pm »

Probably. They didn't seem to be very popular - would you like to see that series continue? I haven't had time to play lately.

Episode 6 of Farming Valley has me planting TOO MANY SAPLINGS and facing the consequences.

It also represents the last of the pre-prepared videos I had as a buffer, so fingers crossed I have the time and energy to record and edit something tomorrow!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25