Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 63372 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running: Season II
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2015, 11:33:41 am »

Twiiiiiin-wolf! You can move now!
One wheel short of a wagon

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2015, 02:34:28 pm »

Tackle Navarro to the ground or otherwise prevent the goal!

Spoiler: In. (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2015, 05:00:51 pm »

steal dead man dollars from other players
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The One Dollar Man appears somewhat disconcerted by the happenings on-stage.

"Oh dear. That does look rather disgusting."

steal dead man dollars from other players

Trip this fellow if possible.
Watch the other spectators warily. Move away if they get within 10 metres of me.

Spoiler: Emilio Rodel (click to show/hide)
Keep drinking beer. If anyone tries to steal from me, hit them with a beer bottle. If nothing happens, hurl an empty bottle at the red team
Lawson attempts to steal money from several people, one of whom repeatedly dashes away from him for several seconds then stops whenever he comes within ten metres. Lawson is then tripped over by an unseen figure and whacked on the head with a beer bottle, concussing him.

Usual seat taken, inebriation commencing. All systems are go.
Alcohol? Check. Blood sports? Check. Spectator violence...

Spectator violence! Throw my bottle of beer into the arena.

Hardly able to miss in the packed arena, your bottle spins through the air towards Navarro, hitting him in the back of the head and shattering. Oddly, it doesn't seem to make much of an impression on him.

Point behind Zack and yell about the lizard overlord right behind him. Then SWEEP HIS LEG!

Continue to evade Janeway, periodically lobbing insults her way. Run towards my teammates to the right.

"Nah! Booh, booh! Catch me if you can, you feeble minded miscreant!"

Point behind Zack and yell about the lizard overlord right behind him. Then SWEEP HIS LEG!

"AHHH!  NOO!  BURN LIZARD SCUM!"
Set everything on fire in 360 degrees of my current position.  Damn invisible lizardmen.
Janeway's clever distraction works, and she races towards Zack. She does, however, get held up by Desmond, who appears to try be trying to intersect with and run under her. Zack sweeps his flamethrower round in a perfect circle, scalding the wall near him. Only a short blue flame comes out, a meagre imitation of a military flamethrower's deadly gush, but still hot enough to set fire to most of Janeway's clothing, though not the ball she is holding, as she completely fails to stop or dodge in time. Desmond manages to run into the centre of the court, after being slightly stepped on by Janeway. Janeway also collapses screaming, dropping her ball.

"Oh, it looks like Janeway was lucky enough to be disqualified due to physical incapacitation before her ball touched the floor! Isn't she lucky to have avoided the massive and random electrical discharge, ladies and gents? Isn't she just?"

A huge swarm of outsized wasps pours out of the papery ball as it splits open and circles angrily, confused by the smoke, looking for a target. Another two worms undulate and crawl out of Desmond's ball, while the original three burrow into his chest, trying to eat their way past his ribs with rows of sharp, chattering mandibles that extend instananeously from their fronts. They are given rather a lot of trouble by his suit, however, and only succeed in grooving the side of his chest a little.

"Collapsing from a little fire? Did 'oo get a burn then?" Desmond pipes up with a string of puerile taunts directed at the prone figure.

Roll into Navarro such that I trip him over my fat!

Run to the opposite hoop on the red side staying just out of flamethrower range and throw the ball in!
Tackle Navarro to the ground or otherwise prevent the goal!

Spoiler: In. (click to show/hide)
Xan rolls towards Navarro, sending a tsunami of blubber at him composed of carefully timed waves of pudge, ingeniously conceived to trip and entangle him in every possible manner. Navarro is tripped, but manages to climb out of Xan's weak grip, and stumbles upright again. Jan carefully judges Navarro's trajectory, and runs forward, liberally applying her flamethrower to her opponent, who somehow manages to protect the shifting dirt mound ball, while his clothes only catch fire slightly, with small flames left on him licking at the sides of large burnt patches exposing his scarred but currently healthy flesh. The flame ants on him are destroyed, but more than a dozen more climb out, and get someway down his arm.

Meanwhile the silvery cocoon will probably hit the ground in about ten seconds, and is descending almost directly towards Desmond's head. One could reach it from a corner in time to catch it by walking sharpish.

Spoiler: arrangement (click to show/hide)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2015, 05:05:33 pm »

Continue to apply flame.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2015, 05:14:13 pm »

Fall on top of the other guy, trapping him in my pudge.

Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2015, 05:22:10 pm »

"Did I just feel something? Nah, must've been the wind."

Sprint to the hoop! score the goal! Get the points!

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2015, 05:26:51 pm »

Catch that ball!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2015, 05:27:20 pm »

I have nothing to lose and am on fire! Take his flamethrower and burn those BLU assholes!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2015, 06:55:11 pm »

Keep drinking beer! Hurl any empty bottles at the red team.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Nunzillor

« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2015, 07:25:51 pm »

Closely watch the downed lizardman.  If he attempts to get up or use his secret telepathic powers, give him a little bit more flame.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2015, 10:17:58 pm »

"WOOO DEADMAN WOOO!"

A not-yet-noticed spectator by the name of Jan hollers from the audience, waving about his hands, his pockets stuffed with at least one DD.

"HEY! HEY DONT TRIP! LOOK OUT YOU'RE GONNA TRIP XAN!"
Acquire Currency. Distract player with loud taunts.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2015, 01:16:46 am »

find some way to kill fat xan

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2015, 05:05:13 am »

@NJW2000: Protip: You can use the teletype tag ([tt][/tt]) to make maps made out of characters easier to draw. The teletype tag makes each symbol have the same width.
Example:
Without teletype:
LaserLaser
 P D A C
X Y Z O D
GoldyGoldy

With teletype:
LaserLaser
 P D A C
X Y Z O D
GoldyGoldy

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2015, 12:09:04 pm »

Keep drinking beer! Hurl any empty bottles at the red team.
You hurl your bottle into the arena, hitting Zack bridges. What a truly awful throw. It hits him right in the stomach, stunning him for a good few seconds due to shock and lack of air, as he manages to twist slightly away from the projectile.

"WOOO DEADMAN WOOO!"

A not-yet-noticed spectator by the name of Jan hollers from the audience, waving about his hands, his pockets stuffed with at least one DD.

"HEY! HEY DONT TRIP! LOOK OUT YOU'RE GONNA TRIP XAN!"
Acquire Currency. Distract player with loud taunts.
Congratulations! Ten Deadman Dollars!
  The contestants are a bit too focused on staying alive to pay much attention to your witty jibes. Selfish arseholes.

find some way to kill fat xan
Well, even if you can't buy a weapon yet, you could jump on him! That would be a good way to kill him! Oh, wait, the fall would probably kill you too.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2015, 12:27:55 pm »

throw another bystander on top of fat xan
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 51