Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294712 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #1140 on: August 27, 2015, 01:22:13 pm »

You fail to consider that a god protecting their own assets won't have you snooping around their creations, potentially sharing whatever knowledge you gain with others. I think that would be worth the extra cost.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: August 27, 2015, 01:50:40 pm »

"You do understand that if I would want to, I could snoop around others' creations even without having a deal with them?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: August 27, 2015, 01:53:37 pm »

"Morko, I don't think telling people that you can and will rob them is a good idea. You are extorting us aswell.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: August 27, 2015, 01:58:01 pm »

"Extorting? I bring you a simple, inexpensive, easy way to protect your property. That's all. I am not going to rob anyone."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: August 27, 2015, 02:03:53 pm »

"You do understand that if I would want to, I could snoop around others' creations even without having a deal with them?"

Of course. You'd likely upset the owner if you were caught, though, and you wouldn't receive any Essence for the trouble either.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: August 27, 2015, 02:21:21 pm »

>This Aspect finds that there are potentially more optimal solutions to the problem of potential thefts, in addition to finding that there need not be 5000 creatures to defend one item.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: August 27, 2015, 02:24:34 pm »

Can't you do your protection rackets in private? All that stupid noise is preventing me from sleeping! Speaking of which, I can't believe no one has thought of doing this before.

Create many different coffee plants, each adapted to a specific climate. Anything from green fields, lush jungles, wet swamps, frozen tundra, cave systems and even the bloodstone underworld. Each variety will only be able to survive in the specific climate it was created to live in (so no extremophile trait), and is comestible to any life that inhabit the region. Create Hell coffee, perfectly identical to coffee in every point other than it can only grow in the bloodstone underworld. Aim to make these as generic plants this a generic plant, but use essence if necessary. Spread these plants to every region of every planet and moon.

Write book, called "The holiness of not having a crap morning: a guide on waking up by the great Zenurion", which shows how to process these plants in drinkable coffee, and explain that these drinks is a great way to help waking up properly. It also explains that coffee was created and spread by Zenurion.

Give copies of these books in person to randomly selected mortals from every climate, species or planet Hell.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:21:57 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: August 27, 2015, 02:27:18 pm »

I'd rather you didn't introduce addictive materials to my race, thank you.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: August 27, 2015, 02:28:00 pm »

Isgon conjures some coffee and takes a sip. "Are you sure? it's quite good."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: August 27, 2015, 02:28:38 pm »

((Coffee is vile))

Quite certain.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: August 27, 2015, 02:30:17 pm »

YOU'RE A ***** MONSTER FROM DENYING THAT TO YOUR ****** SPECIES!! EVEN I'M NOT THAT ***** CRUEL! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE ***** IS WRONG WITH YOU??
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: August 27, 2015, 02:32:00 pm »

((Coffee is vile))

Quite certain.

((+1. It smells good, but anyone who can drink it must have had their taste-buds burned off at some point.))

"All ya need in the mornin' is a good shot of giggle juice. That'll wake ya right up."

The Don proceeds to sample Kitsoony ale from a gourd.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: August 27, 2015, 02:32:25 pm »

YOU'RE A ***** MONSTER FROM DENYING THAT TO YOUR ****** SPECIES!! EVEN I'M NOT THAT ***** CRUEL! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE ***** IS WRONG WITH YOU??

In what way is this cruel? They've been waking up alright without it so far. Perhaps your creations are faulty?

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: August 27, 2015, 02:32:44 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

Si, seeing the distribution of coffee seeds, takes some, and grants them to her seed spreading angels.
"Distribute, these... too."

((The joys of bottomless seed bags.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: August 27, 2015, 02:33:07 pm »

>Alert the Crystallum that their physiology will, unfortunately, not support coffee, whether it is addictive or not, but that they do not need coffee in any case.

>This Aspect queries whether there is anything inherently wrong in wishing to prevent the introduction of an addictive substance to a race, and whether you may have overreacted substantially or not.  This Aspect notes that certain physiologies do not even have proper means to utilize coffee.  This Aspect requests that you cease spewing vitriol.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 246