Advanced search  

Poll

Who is Our Rival?

A male Dwarf named Tordek
A male Elf named Tordek
A male Cave Spider named Tordek
Dummy Option So I Can See The Votes

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide  (Read 20672 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2015, 03:57:03 pm »

We have pyromancy. We can ignore the fire.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Elemental Magic Overload Release
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2015, 04:17:26 pm »

((Well we weren't supposed to do anything until Druidia. You could have given it to us there. Instead of giving a dangerous and immediately useless tool to a bunch of Bay Watchers!))
"Bring it on! I ain't no pansy ass coward! *places want on forehead* MY HORN CAN PIERCE THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*"
*Please note that we continue saying sky until it explodes.

I basically wanted to get the anticipation level to a higher point. Anyway its not like I gave you the actual basic wand...............
Also the wand is currently resisting your attempts to control it and it just flew out of your grasp.

Enter: Liberon...
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2015, 06:32:24 pm »

"This wasn't our fault, there was a man who broke his wand and ran away I tried to stop him but he was too fast."

Say that assuming Liberon is a person
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2015, 06:55:28 pm »

no no no....

we say

HELPPP
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2015, 07:13:28 pm »

"This wasn't our fault, there was a man who broke his wand and ran away I tried to stop him but he was too fast."

Say that assuming Liberon is a person

Liberon: Foolish child, you think I care about that. I want the Elder wand. Give it to me or else...

no no no....

we say

HELPPP
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2015, 09:23:04 pm »

"Uh how about no."

Grab the elder wand from the ground and point it at the guy, also look at Tordek for help.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2015, 10:17:19 pm »

Embrace the chaos of the wand. Become a wild mage. Reduce the power of the bursts that would harm us, and increase the power of the bursts that are facing in the general direction of the new guy. He seems evil.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 25, 2015, 10:23:42 am »

Reanimate the bacteria in Liberon's intestines. Give him a stomach ulcer!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 25, 2015, 11:18:25 am »

"Uh how about no."

Grab the elder wand from the ground and point it at the guy, also look at Tordek for help.

Kelly: Tordek, have your Pokemon control the fire aspect while I have mine control the grass aspect. I'm not sure I have the power to control both.
Tordek: What gives you permission to boss me around?
Kelly: Just shut up and do it before that creepy guy kills us or the wand destroys everything.
Ok,Ok. Fine, I'll do it. But we still can't control the water aspect of that wand.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 25, 2015, 03:51:44 pm »

Try to counter the water aspect with the grass.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Uh-Oh
« Reply #115 on: August 25, 2015, 04:36:40 pm »

Kelly: Hmm, I wonder...
Try to counter the water aspect with the grass.
Kelly: Tortina, try to stop that wands water and grass at the same time.
Liberum: I don't have time for this. If you won't give me the wand peacefully, then I'll take it by force.

I call upon thee.
O power of mystic Darkness.
Smother the light with your presence.
And cometh from the void.
I summon the Hand of Black Darkness

Arcan Mecom Retrove Limbas Nacra

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 25, 2015, 06:37:11 pm »

Use the wand's primal powers to counteract his darkness powers, also try to send up a flare with the wand.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 25, 2015, 07:06:32 pm »

Have faith in the sacred and holy wand. The wand knows what is best for us. Help it guide its powers towards our foes.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 07:16:22 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 25, 2015, 07:14:17 pm »

Actually. Hmm... Maybe we don't have to sacrifice grass and water. Have the fire lead the water and the grass push in the above action.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 25, 2015, 07:34:43 pm »

Actually. Hmm... Maybe we don't have to sacrifice grass and water. Have the fire lead the water and the grass push in the above action.

The Above action
Have faith in the sacred and holy wand. The wand knows what is best for us. Help it guide its powers towards our foes.
This isn't officialy what is happening at this point. I'm just trying to figure out how this would work. (especially the fire beating water, I mean come on, fire is weak to water in pokemon)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14