Advanced search  

Poll

Who is Our Rival?

A male Dwarf named Tordek
A male Elf named Tordek
A male Cave Spider named Tordek
Dummy Option So I Can See The Votes

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide  (Read 20634 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide
« Reply #135 on: August 28, 2015, 04:36:03 pm »

I suggest we just continue making references until he gets annoyed and leaves. Or do my original plan.

At this point we have conquered the Elder Wand and gained its magic. Now the magic is coming out of Kelly directly, and at least part of it seems to be the direct opposite of her natural abilities. (Ice vs. Fire). So at this point, I think we need a new plan.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 28, 2015, 04:44:47 pm »

Wait we have direct control? Double helix ice and fire.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 28, 2015, 05:09:11 pm »

Thank the wand for its sacrifice. Point our limbs towards the shadow hand. Also, dodge the explosives.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 28, 2015, 06:37:24 pm »

Wait we have direct control? Double helix ice and fire.

Granted (at least while we're stuck doing the ice blast + tnt + Canada thing. And then came Canada's number 1 enemy, the Bruins. Just kidding.

Anyway...

You gather up the magic you can actually control into one giant release of power, what would normally become a Fire spiral.

This time though, its different. As you release the blast you see the ice beam spiral around the fire beam, and the fire beam spiral around the ice beam. The rotation quickly increases and the 2 beams merge into a single beam, a Cold Flare Beam, a beam of tremendous energy which pulverizes the hand creature.

Liberon: You've beat me for now, but I will be back to take the wand.

*Libreron has retreated and you have run out of MP. All the crazy magic stuff you are doing instantly stops*
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 28, 2015, 06:42:03 pm »

The wand seems to be broken at the moment, but it is slowly growing back into its original form. It looks like you'll need to resort to Pokemon for the moment. (At least until you get an actual weapon.

Spoiler: GM Internal Monologue (click to show/hide)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 28, 2015, 07:07:40 pm »

Was that your past self or is there more breaking to do? Anyway maybe before we fight more we should experiment with pokemagic. Ask our little friend to try to summon raw forms of her two elemental energies.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 28, 2015, 07:58:42 pm »

I forgot to add the word again into the internal monologue. Its more just because it is slightly humorous because I'm pretty sure that whatever I predict you(The collective) are going to do, you will do the opposite. However I should warn you, if you break the wand again before its healed itself back to its original state, you will effectively lose the elder wand.

Was that your past self or is there more breaking to do? Anyway maybe before we fight more we should experiment with pokemagic. Ask our little friend to try to summon raw forms of her two elemental energies.

By the elemental energies, you mean fire and necromancy, right?

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 28, 2015, 08:21:17 pm »

Grass and twilight. Our pokemons energy not ours.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 29, 2015, 06:01:42 pm »

Grass and twilight. Our pokemons energy not ours.
Thank you for the clarification.

Kelly: Tortina try to draw on the raw power inside of you. Wait a minute, I should name you first since I haven't done that yet. Now what should I call you?

*Also feel free to come up with a name for the Charketa. A name given to Charketa from Tordek, not Kelly*

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 29, 2015, 06:57:56 pm »

Marinda (the evening star) for Tortina and Trogdor the Burninator for Charketa.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 29, 2015, 08:05:57 pm »

Sure why not, I vote we continue on our normal Pokémon journey and try to catch a non-bacon.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 29, 2015, 11:47:09 pm »

Whip out our thaumometer that we totally had the whole time and search for aura nodes. Use the found nodes to recharge the One True Wand, but ensure that none of the aspects in the nodes fall below zero. Only drain from Bright, Pale, and Normal nodes. The other kinds might threaten our master's sanity.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 30, 2015, 09:08:20 am »

Time to resume the journey. Thank Thordek for his aid. Ask if he'd like to simply travel with us.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2015, 01:49:28 pm »

Time to resume the journey. Thank Thordek for his aid. Ask if he'd like to simply travel with us.

Kelly: Thx for your help Tordek, want to travel with me to the next town.
Tordek: No way, you'd get in the way of my training.
Kelly: Suit yourself.

Tordek has left you in the Dust and is too far ahead to catch up with.

*Ok, now back to the ever present question of how to represent the pokemon wilds. I may have a solution if you guys want me to try it. In an Minecraft world I could create a grid with different blocks representing different blocks representing stuff in the pokemon game. Ex. podzil = paths, grass on blocks or sugarcane  = tall grass. Since I have the pixelmon Mod installed I could even include pokeballs for loot on the ground. The Mod may clash with everything but It could work for map making.*

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2015, 03:44:21 pm »

Sounds functional. Though you could use actual tall grass as tall grass.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14