Advanced search  

Poll

Who is Our Rival?

A male Dwarf named Tordek
A male Elf named Tordek
A male Cave Spider named Tordek
Dummy Option So I Can See The Votes

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide  (Read 20685 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2015, 10:24:09 am »

So since we have one attack. We should just spam it. There's not much else we can do.
+1
+1
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: GIRL POWER, no wait TEAMWORK
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2015, 12:59:35 pm »

So since we have one attack. We should just spam it. There's not much else we can do.
+1
+1
Tortina has successfully killed Charketa. Tortina gains 30 experience and levels up twice.
Tortina Lvl 7
Type: Grass and Twilight
2/14 Hp
10/10 Mp
Moveset:
Normal Atk. Tack (Base 2) 6/10 PP
Grass Atk. KNEE (Base 4) 15/15 PP
Abilities:
None Learned So Far
Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)

Tortina Lvl 7 has learned the move Grass Atk. KNEE (Base 4)

You Have Shown Tordek The Power of... GIRL POWER. Oh and Teamwork or something like that. Anyway, Rival Defeated.

Kelly: I told you I could beat you. GIRL POWER rocks.
Tordek: One, wasn't it supposed to be teamwork, and two, You killed my Charketa ,',',','(  SILVERWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Silverwood: Coming. What is it?
Tordek: Kelly killed my Charketa in a pokemon battle!!!
Silverwood: You do realize there is a Pokemon Resurrection/Healing Center in every town, right? Let me take both of you to the one in town.
Would you like me to show you the way?
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: GIRL POWER, no wait TEAMWORK
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2015, 01:54:21 pm »

Tortina has successfully killed Charketa. Tortina gains 30 experience and levels up twice.

Tordek: One, wasn't it supposed to be teamwork, and two, You killed my Charketa ,',',','(  SILVERWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Silverwood: You do realize there is a Pokemon Resurrection/Healing Center in every town, right? Let me take both of you to the one in town.

Well that's away to make pokemon morbid

Any way I say we follow and get the tour of the town and such, get the pokemon catching example, get our pokeballs and start grinding on wild pokemon, maybe catch a few
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2015, 05:12:37 pm »

Yeah sure. Pokecenters are sometimes useful to dumb idiots who need sleep.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2015, 05:46:34 pm »

Well that's away to make pokemon morbid

Any way I say we follow and get the tour of the town and such, get the pokemon catching example, get our pokeballs and start grinding on wild pokemon, maybe catch a few

You forget that this also a magic based game. So yes, even the immortal pokemon can die.

Nurse Joy: Welcome to the pokemon center. Let me heal your pokemon. Oh and since this is your first time using a Pokecenter in this region you get a free Pokedex and 10 Pokeballs. Have a nice day.
Tortina Lvl 7
Type: Grass and Twilight
14/14 Hp
10/10 Mp
Moveset:
Normal Atk. Tack (Base 2) 10/10 PP
Grass Atk. KNEE (Base 4) 15/15 PP
Abilities:
None Learned So Far
Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Prof. Silverwood: I recommend that you travel east to Druidia. There you'll find Getafix the Swamp Gym Leader
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2015, 11:11:45 pm »

Check the town for loot and people that'll give use free stuff.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2015, 11:23:00 pm »

then head to route one time to catch a pokemon
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2015, 08:49:37 am »

Check the town for loot and people that'll give use free stuff.
You got loot: MM(Magical Machine) 1: Anti-Cut
then head to route one time to catch a pokemon

You walk east onto Root 1 and  are immediately ambushed by Prof. Silverwood asking you if you want to see how to catch a pokemon. Yes or No. (I just gave you the op=tion of skipping the pokemon cataching tutorial. Don't say the GM never does anything nice for you. Of course, you won't get any potions until the next town unless you watch to the tutorial (Pokeloot aside) So maybe I'm just as cruel as every GM in theory. I would link this to around page 80something in The Warrens of Oric The awesome but I'm not sure what page the post I'm refferring too is on and am too lazy to look for it)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2015, 09:28:10 am »

No skip it shouldn't take to long.

((On a side note if you want to clean up your urls do [ url = http://whatever the url is]Name of the game[ /url ] without the spaces of course.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2015, 10:18:25 am »

Tutorials are good.
Shouldn't we have a basic wand in our inventory?

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2015, 07:34:08 pm »

Tutorials are good.
Shouldn't we have a basic wand in our inventory?

Oops. next time I show whats in our inventory I'll fix it.

Let me show you how to catch a pokemon. First, run into some tall grass. After you run around enough a pokemon will try to kill you.
Wild Pokemon Music

Prof. Silverwood's  Silvermon Lvl 6 has entered combat with Wild Bacon Lvl 6.

Prof. Silverwood's Silverwood uses Augium Ping.

Its super effective. Wild Bacon is paralyzed and has 1 Hp left.

Prof. Silverwood uses item: Pokeball.

Prof. Silverwood has caught Bacon Lvl 6.

Prof. Silverwood: And that is how you catch a pokemon. In fact I'll let you have this one after I heal it up at the next pokecenter. Speaking of which have some potions. You can use them to heal your pokemon up to 30 Hp. Well see you in Druidia.

You Got An Item Music
You Got The Thing!!!!! (x5 Potions)
By The Way You can request Filters For The Items In The Inventory And I will Usually Oblidge

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2015, 08:45:00 pm »

"Wait! What am I supposed to do with this stick?"

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2015, 09:46:20 pm »

+1

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2015, 10:13:20 am »

+1
+1

Not much until you get to Druidia. There you will learn how to use magic (Other than your natural abilities)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14