Advanced search  

Poll

Who is Our Rival?

A male Dwarf named Tordek
A male Elf named Tordek
A male Cave Spider named Tordek
Dummy Option So I Can See The Votes

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide  (Read 20656 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2015, 08:31:14 pm »

Elves are boring and cannibals.

I vote that the rival be a defanged Giant Cave Spider.

So going by past posts, are you submitting a Defanged Male Cave Spider named Tordek to be the rival?
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2015, 01:02:02 am »

Yes.

Spiderbro is best bro.

Little spiders are terrifying, big spiders are adorable.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2015, 07:18:04 am »

Ok, well I think we know that the rival is a male something or other named Tordek.

Now we just need to decide on the race.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2015, 03:58:12 pm »

Umm, I think I'll set up a poll to decide what the race is. Polls will reopen soon. And just to preserve the last poll's results. It was 3 for SG and 2 for Multiplayer.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2015, 07:06:14 pm »

Before someone creates another tie in the polls I'm going to declare Tordek the Male Cave Spider our new Rival. So yeah final results. Dwarf and Elf both get 1 vote. Cave Spider gets 2 Votes.

RIVAL
BATTLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKYVqdVvJRk
Kelly   vs. Tordek

Kelly Sends Out Tortina Lvl 5
Tordek Sends Out Charketa Lvl 5

Tortina
Type: Grass and Twilight
10/10 Hp
10/10 Mp
Moveset:
Normal Atk. Tack (Base 2) 10/10 PP
Abilities:
None Learned So Far
Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)

Well This Is A Pokemon Battle. What Move Do You Use?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:09:20 pm by star2wars3 »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2015, 07:31:06 pm »

Use the only damaging move that we have repetitively until we win!/b]
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2015, 07:47:09 pm »

((Normally these Pokemon have a semi useless stat move that our rival spams so we win.))

Anyway +1
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2015, 08:27:33 pm »

((Normally these Pokemon have a semi useless stat move that our rival spams so we win.))

Anyway +1
They really shouldn't do that, because it makes new-comers think that stat-changing moves are a waste of a turn. They should really tell you somewhere how much the stat reductions and buffs modify your stats.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2015, 08:31:38 pm »

I know it's just in the game the low level star moves are almost always useless, later they are more important.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2015, 03:54:41 am »

.. Are we allowed to throw a fireball at the enemy pokemon?

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2015, 05:08:13 am »

Not until you have 3 Gym Badges

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2015, 05:11:27 am »

..Why do we even need badges?

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2015, 05:52:10 am »

Because its  a part Pokemon game.

And because we're sort of in the Pokemon tutorial that is at the beginning of every game.

After the rival battle we get too go through our first root get a gym battle and then we get to the first magic stuff. And then mid-game you get to combine magic and pokemon stuff.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 05:55:42 am by star2wars3 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2015, 06:20:43 am »

So since we have one attack. We should just spam it. There's not much else we can do.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2015, 09:08:04 am »

So since we have one attack. We should just spam it. There's not much else we can do.
+1
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14