Advanced search  

Poll

Who is Our Rival?

A male Dwarf named Tordek
A male Elf named Tordek
A male Cave Spider named Tordek
Dummy Option So I Can See The Votes

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Author Topic: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide  (Read 20651 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentigrams Collide
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2015, 08:13:10 pm »

You can choose any Race. Human is just the default if you forget to choose a race.

Since the vote of sg vs. Multiplayer is so close, 2 sg, 2.5 mult. I will create a poll to decide . it will last until some time tomorrow. I will still try to answer your questions though if you have any.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2015, 12:03:09 am »

SG!

I vote multiplayer. I'd love to play as the rival or another character

Rob
Male
Human Nekomata
Adamantium
+1, with edits
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 12:15:56 am »

Sidetrack:
I never really liked Pixelmon. It's pretty much a total-conversion mod, at least in terms of mobs and combat, and doesn't really mesh well with other mods, or with Minecraft in general. Thaumcraft, however, I adore, to the point of not playing certain modpacks because it's not in them. Have you checked out some of the addons for Thaumcraft? I, personally, like Thaumic Horizons. On the surface, it looks like it just clones food, and eventually animals. Once you get deeper into it, though, you get to trap creatures in jars and infuse them (for instance, make a chicken that lays golden eggs, or a horse that can teleport and go to the Nether (and back) at will), as well as obtaining the ability to make golems out of any block (for instance, cake). Unfortunately, there is very little documentation on it. I'll give you a tip: you need to scan soul sand and research the brain in a jar to get to the good stuff. Blood alchemy is also incredibly powerful. There is post-primordial pearl stuff as well (such as the ability to infuse yourself). There's a youtuber called Walker Riley that is doing a series with just Thaumcraft, utility stuff, and Thaumcraft's numerous addons, and he did a few episodes over Thaumic Horizons.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 05:18:57 am »

>Kelly
>Female, Human Nekomata.
>Admantium obviously

This with the edit.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 05:53:54 am »

>Kelly
>Female, Human Nekomata.
>Admantium obviously

This with the edit.
+1 but I want a darktype starter.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2015, 06:29:26 am »

It looks liked the Majority is SG so thats what this is going to be (for now anyway)

And Now, Time To Meet Your Puppet character:

You are Pokemon Trainer Kelly
You are a Female Nekomata

Now, Welcome To The Arcan Region.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:36:18 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2015, 07:05:22 am »

(Can we get descriptions of them?)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2015, 07:28:07 am »

(Also can we have character description/abilities?

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2015, 03:28:20 pm »

(Can we get descriptions of them?)
(Also can we have character description/abilities?

Oops my bad. I'll add those now.

1: Charketa Lvl 5
Type: Fire and Dark
10/10 Hp
10/10 Mp
Moveset:
Normal Atk. Scrape (Base 2) 10/10 PP
Abilities:
None Learned So Far
Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
2: Tortina
Type: Grass and Energy
10/10 Hp
10/10 Mp
Moveset:
Normal Atk. Tack (Base 2) 10/10 PP
Abilities:
None Learned So Far
3: Aquarm
Type: Water and Light
10/10 Hp
10/10 Mp
Moveset:
Normal Atk. Splish (Base 2) 10/10 PP[/spoiler]
Abilities:
None Learned So Far

Oh and since this is a magic based game as well you need some basic magic gear take this Basic Wand I have lying around.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2015, 03:33:06 pm »

Sidetrack:
I never really liked Pixelmon. It's pretty much a total-conversion mod, at least in terms of mobs and combat, and doesn't really mesh well with other mods, or with Minecraft in general. Thaumcraft, however, I adore, to the point of not playing certain modpacks because it's not in them. Have you checked out some of the addons for Thaumcraft? I, personally, like Thaumic Horizons. On the surface, it looks like it just clones food, and eventually animals. Once you get deeper into it, though, you get to trap creatures in jars and infuse them (for instance, make a chicken that lays golden eggs, or a horse that can teleport and go to the Nether (and back) at will), as well as obtaining the ability to make golems out of any block (for instance, cake). Unfortunately, there is very little documentation on it. I'll give you a tip: you need to scan soul sand and research the brain in a jar to get to the good stuff. Blood alchemy is also incredibly powerful. There is post-primordial pearl stuff as well (such as the ability to infuse yourself). There's a youtuber called Walker Riley that is doing a series with just Thaumcraft, utility stuff, and Thaumcraft's numerous addons, and he did a few episodes over Thaumic Horizons.

I currently have al of the working Thaumcraft addons added in but when I said I'm at the beginning of Thaumcraft, I meant that I only have the Thauminomicon(And that is because I spawned in a village witch contained a chest with 2 of them)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2015, 04:26:10 pm »

Nitpick: Pentagram does not contain an "I".

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2015, 04:47:21 pm »

((Nekomata don't use wands~ Their magic is genetic.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2015, 06:00:57 pm »

((Nekomata don't use wands~ Their magic is genetic.))

Given that I had never heard of the Nekomata before starting this Forum game I will take your word as law regaurding the powers of the Nekomata.

However, you forget that magic wands can have different functions.

1. Grant special Powers to the User (Other than Natural Abilities)
2. Amplify Existing Magic Abilities (In this game we will assume that this is a young Nekomata so Kelly is still learning to use her powers)

The Basic Wand is being used to amplify Kelly's Fire and Necromancy Powers but can also be used to Grant Kelly powers to perform forms of magic not included within her natural unassisted powers.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2015, 06:05:29 pm »

((You could just google them, They're basically Spirit Cats in japan.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokethaum Mithrel and Admantium: Where Pokemon and Pentagrams Collide
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2015, 06:08:23 pm »

((...mmmmm.....that sounds....familiar....was it that one about cats living beyond there natural lifespans, there tail splitting into 2 and them shapeshifting into the woman of the house after getting rid of her?))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14