Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Roll to create(god game)-now has waitlist  (Read 13378 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create(god game)-now has waitlist
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2015, 09:32:02 pm »

Spread the river system from 13.16 to 16.15.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2015, 10:44:00 pm »

"Ah that could be useful, now lets see."

Evolve about 100 of the lizards into a dwarf shape and improve their intelligence, do this in the throne room
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2015, 11:08:29 pm »

Good enough.

With the cavern stable enough, Borrthul puts its first project aside. Traveling to the peak at 29.07 to begin its next project, Borrthul digs another massive system of tunnels, this time going deeper, rather than wide, to prepare a volcano.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2015, 09:13:45 am »

TURN 6:

Continue to make more advanced drakes, closer to dragons. Either that, or evolve the drakes into dragons, whichever would be easier.
(1) (4) These drakes were nice, but the were too simple to serve you. You decided to make some of them smarter, stronger, and larger.

Begin making anything necessary to have a stable water cycle. Repeat until I succeed.
(5) (5) well almost everything is already there but it was working slow and you were losing water, so you make it work faster and now the water seems to be spreading somehow

Try again to make sea life.
(2) (2) The zooplankton drifts closer to you but you don't manage to create any new sea life

Upon consideration, the Shifter realized that the initial creatures in His territory did not have a food source. He sought to rectify this.

The Shifter creates "plants." These plants are actually specialized nanomachine colonies, that draw metal out of the ground and form strange, tree-like structures aboveground. Other metal-seeking organisms can feed from these plants, which also spreads their "seeds" (which are just clusters of nanomachines).
(2) (6) Your creations needs a way to get the metal you created for them, so you create some specifically for drawing it out of the ground. Other creatures approach seeking food, and get eaten, oops.

Spread the river system from 13.16 to 16.15.
(1) oops, you dried up the river. At least the fish and algae got out

"Ah that could be useful, now lets see."

Evolve about 100 of the lizards into a dwarf shape and improve their intelligence, do this in the throne room
(6) even though the lizards minds are simple, they still respond to your call, leaving their burrows and assembling in front of you, and you change them into suitable subjects. They immediately start partying however, it seems you made the wrong kind of dwarf.

Good enough.

With the cavern stable enough, Borrthul puts its first project aside. Traveling to the peak at 29.07 to begin its next project, Borrthul digs another massive system of tunnels, this time going deeper, rather than wide, to prepare a volcano.
(2) (4) This world, it needs the mightiest creation of the deep, so you start making one. As soon as it has a source of lava beneath it should become active.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: other stuff (click to show/hide)
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2015, 09:28:28 am »

That's it. Work a magic spell upon the land that automatically creates new rivers each turn, and fills them with algae and fish.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2015, 10:37:16 am »

Angry at his ineffable lack of sea creation, managone tried something new.

Create living sand golems with the ability to create more of themselves.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2015, 12:04:23 pm »

"Who would help bring the volcano to life? The lava... too much for me, alone."

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2015, 06:04:20 pm »

About how big are the drakes right now?
about 10 feet long,the Wyverns are about 25 feet

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2015, 06:49:10 pm »

"No, No that's not what I meant at all.

Mold the dwarves mind to make them worship me, have extreme mining and building knowledge and way less parting but not 100% no partying.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2015, 01:34:00 am »

The Shifter's power once more guided His creations, nudging them in suitable directions.

Grant the non-"plant" metal creatures the ability to modify themselves, to move the stronger metals to the exterior of the body, granting them a better defense against the environment and the carnivorous metal-plants.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2015, 08:49:36 am »

Activate the volcano carefully.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2015, 09:41:36 am »

How big is your idea of a dragon?
40-60 feet

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2015, 11:46:12 am »

TURN 7:

That's it. Work a magic spell upon the land that automatically creates new rivers each turn, and fills them with algae and fish.
(6) (6) (6) (HOW?!) Making new water was tedious, so you tried to automate it, but the storms came back. At least the sea is large enough for the fish to survive

Angry at his ineffable lack of sea creation, managone tried something new.

Create living sand golems with the ability to create more of themselves.
(6) (3) You decide to turn your attention away from the water for now, and give life to the sand. However the sand seems to like being the ground and just stays where it is, though it is definitely alive

"No, No that's not what I meant at all.

Mold the dwarves mind to make them worship me, have extreme mining and building knowledge and way less parting but not 100% no partying.
(5) The dwarves suddenly stop partying, turn towards you, and bow down saying "Guide us great one"(I'm assuming they don't get to live in your palace)

The Shifter's power once more guided His creations, nudging them in suitable directions.

Grant the non-"plant" metal creatures the ability to modify themselves, to move the stronger metals to the exterior of the body, granting them a better defense against the environment and the carnivorous metal-plants.
(1) Those plants are too dangerous, these creatures need to be able to fight back, however, they don't seem to be clumping together anymore

Activate the volcano carefully.
(1) This is nice, but dormant. It needs to "live", when you try to tap into some magma with tunnels, it somehow explodes

How big is your idea of a dragon?
40-60 feet
... um... well... I'm the god here!
Anyway...
Wait, were the drakes evolved into wyverns?

Start creating a race of creatures for the crabs to use as prey. Hopefully, that lets them reproduce further, creating more prey for the dragons.

(3) Those crabs are keeping your creatures alive, so they can't go extinct, you manage to create some more microscopic life for them to eat

Auros: Spread the water(unless you post an action you will only do this) (2) (4) You spread your existing sea further and manage to create multiple rivers

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Civilizations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: other stuff (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:36:01 pm by DAPARROT »

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2015, 11:52:10 am »

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 03:41:44 pm by DAPARROT »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2015, 12:05:47 pm »

Create crabs which feed off the living sand.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8