Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to create(god game)-now has waitlist  (Read 13396 times)

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create(god game)-now has waitlist
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2015, 02:04:44 am »

Spoiler: Orden (click to show/hide)

Orden seeds the land with atmosphere-sustaining microbes at 11,13.
there is no water,life needs water

You said water was necessary for life. I'm a life god. Seems kinda spherical. But no big deal, I'll go on without and leave water to the wet.
yeah,but some microbes can survive without water or air, they won't be doing much until they get water though

I'm trying to get this to make sense and be simple, but also trying to make it fun, which wil be easier when the planet becomes hospitable to life.
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2015, 09:26:06 am »

Orden creates a rainstorm over his microbes.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2015, 11:26:32 am »

Auros begins to further shape his land. He covers the mountain peaks with snow, so that rivers can form when it melts.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 12:38:02 pm by AkumaKasai »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2015, 12:40:16 pm »

((Would I be able to teleport/travel from 17.11 to 0.19 in one turn? Can I communicate with others who aren't nearby?))

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2015, 12:53:52 pm »

TURN 2:

"You dare defy The Mountain King?  I WILL HAVE MY PALACE!"

Form the tallest Mountain into my palace, same rules as before
(1) (2) It seems getting angrier does not convince the mountain to be a palace

The Shifter was furious. His grasp over His power seemed to have waned over the aeons, and this world dared to defy His will.

Enraged, the Shifter's power goes haywire over 33.10. Rock is transmuted to both ore and pure metals with no heed to its' location, as He forced the world to obey His power through sheer brute force.

This causes metal of all kinds - ore, pure metals, alloys, and any other type - to be spontaneously formed out of the rock at 33.10.

(5) (2) With your wildly surging power you manage to put the metal back in the mountain, and there is so much of it now

The water came, if not by Managone's hand than by another's. However he was too close to his fellow, and a noisy neighbor at that. He claimed the desert at at 26.13 and surrounding area to be his new home. He finds this desert as empty as the last, the wind blowing the sands about for miles and miles. He is reflective and sad for a moment. With nothing but sand to the north and his mountains to the south, he created the sand corals. Simple creatures who look like sea corals but made of sand glass of various shades and colors.

Description:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(2) (4) this desert is too barren, so you create some life which should be able to survive off the little water and oxygen that is in the atmosphere

Borrthul grimly considered his handiwork. Out of practice, it mused. Perhaps something more focused...

Beneath and within the mountains at 35.13, Borrthul creates a single, massive, stable cavern, with a single cave serving as an entrance to the surface. If any is found, divert water to the bottom.

"It would seem our powers would mesh well, Mountain King and Shifter. Perhaps soon we might help one another?"
(5) (4) This attempt at carving an underground home went much better, there is even some water here, this would be a perfect home for your creations

Orden creates a rainstorm over his microbes.
(6) Oh dear, that was too much storm, you got your water but also summoned a hurricane. the microbes did not survive the hurricane

Auros begins to further shape his land. He covers the mountain peaks with snow, so that rivers can form when it melts.
(4) (1) you think that these mountains would look a lot better in white, and they do

Yes! Thank you RNG gods! Ask Auros for assistance on creating water, while attempting to do so myself! In my many mountains!
(6) too much water, where did those mountains go?

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: other stuff (click to show/hide)

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2015, 12:55:17 pm »

((Would I be able to teleport/travel from 17.11 to 0.19 in one turn? Can I communicate with others who aren't nearby?))
yes, you are a god, you can do both of those

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2015, 03:30:40 pm »

A good home, yes...

With its first attempt at creating life, Borrthul will seed the lake with algal blooms, which will softly glow at comfortable light levels when enough are together.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2015, 03:33:24 pm »

Orden creates a river system with the water from the hurricane flowing through it in endless cycles of cascades.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2015, 03:35:44 pm »

Orden creates a river system with the water from the hurricane flowing through it in endless cycles of cascades.
where will you put the river system?

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2015, 03:36:03 pm »

The Shifter, satisfied, steps back to observe His work. Metal once more filled the mountain, and thus He rested briefly, thinking on what to do next.

"Borrthul, your caverns...stable, for now. But later..." He spoke to Borrthul, His gaze fixed upon the caverns. "Perhaps it could use some metal reinforcement?"

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2015, 03:38:03 pm »

where will you put the river system?
Starting in the area hit with the hurricane, eventually moving through 14.18.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2015, 03:54:51 pm »

Melt some of the snow, forming rivers flowing down the mountains.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2015, 03:59:43 pm »

The Shifter, satisfied, steps back to observe His work. Metal once more filled the mountain, and thus He rested briefly, thinking on what to do next.

"Borrthul, your caverns...stable, for now. But later..." He spoke to Borrthul, His gaze fixed upon the caverns. "Perhaps it could use some metal reinforcement?"
"The caverns, perhaps not yet... Seed the depths with Metal. Pets to find it, incorporate it, be... Metal? Soon... Metal to brace the Rock, elsewhere."

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2015, 04:35:36 pm »

"The land has defied me once, and twice, but it won't defy me a third time, the land will obey me.  Sigh well a king must have a castle before he has "

Mold the Mountain into my palace with the same rules as before.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2015, 04:49:36 pm »

"Hm. Seeding the depths. Doable. Easy. It shall be done."

The Shifter places a few metal "seeds" in the depths of Borrthul's caverns. These "seeds" will slowly grow into ore deposits, and send metal filaments throughout the caverns, reinforcing them.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8