Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to create(god game)-now has waitlist  (Read 13409 times)

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create(god game)-now has waitlist
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 12:00:23 pm »

Ok,both of you are in, just waiting on HFS' and moonlit shadow's actions

Your action is actually ok fallacy of urist
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create(god game)-Now has waitlist
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 01:02:30 pm »

Claim water area at 00,19, and begin creating a water dragon.
dragons are sentient life,do you want the lowest of 5 dice?
Also 00,19 is mountains, a lot of them

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2015, 08:52:45 pm »

If I manage to summon enough rain, I might be able to make some ponds/lakes/oceans.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2015, 09:02:58 pm »

All for the Mountain King.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create(god game)
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2015, 09:41:52 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The Shifter gazed upon the world, gripping it in His metallic claws as he observed it - such an action would go unnoticed by the world, though the gods would likely see it as plain as day. With a whisper, the Shifter wove His power into the world, infusing a small section of it with his power.

The Shifter claims the mountain at 33.10 and creates a large number of incredibly rich deposits of various kinds of metals. This metal extends into the surrounding land, though the highest concentrations of it can be found at 33.10. The extent of these ore deposits is as far as the Shifter's power can reach - whether it be a single tile or the entire world, as long as the highest concentration is at 33.10

This is my action. I did state that I edited this post.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2015, 11:27:31 pm »

TURN 1:

The Shifter claims the mountain at 33.10 and creates a large number of incredibly rich deposits of various kinds of metals. This metal extends into the surrounding land, though the highest concentrations of it can be found at 33.10. The extent of these ore deposits is as far as the Shifter's power can reach - whether it be a single tile or the entire world, as long as the highest concentration is at 33.10
(1) (1) (oh, the dice hate you) As you attempt to infuse the mountains with extra metal, something goes wrong and you can no longer sense any metal in the area

The Mountain King stands at 8.18 and looks out upon his domain, he finds the tallest mountain and begins morphing the peak into a palace fit for a King, complete with an entrance that doesn't just lead off a cliff
(2) (2) As you try to mold the mountain to your desires, it resists  you, maybe it wants to be something else?

Managone suddenly finds the world has shifted beneath him. He finds himself standing at 19.12. He claims this desert, but finds it barren and dry. He shifts the sands and brings forth water. Springs, lakes, and rivers swell up from the bowels of the earth to water his soon to be garden.
(2) You attempt to bring water up to the barren surface, but none is to be found

Annoyed by Managone meddling in water, Auros' domain, he decides to one up the pathetic being's oasis. Looking down on Managone from 17.11, he takes the form of an auroch and bellows, summoning a massive rainstorm to water the arid land.
Summon a storm at/around 17.11
(3) (5) You laugh at Managone's futile attempt to bring life to this waste as you transform into an auroch and loose a mighty bellow, summoning a torrential rainstorm, which floods the hills below you

Orden seeds the land with atmosphere-sustaining microbes at 11,13.
(4) (3) This planet needs life, and life needs oxygen, you decide to create the most basic form of oxygen-producing life, they will help but they need water to thrive

Borrthul claims the small mountain range at 35.12 and creates a system of caves and tunnels beneath it, spreading and twisting outward, downward and upward.
(1) (1) You start creating a tunnel network for you and your future creations to live in, but you tunnel to much and collapse the mountain

Claim water area at 00,19, and begin creating a water dragon.
dragons are sentient life,do you want the lowest of 5 dice?
Also 00,19 is mountains, a lot of them
Yes! I will spam that action until it works!
And I thought 00,19 was water... is there no water in this forsaken world??? Claim it anyway!
(6) (6) (6) (3) You realize that if you started creating dragons now that they would be unopposed in dominating the world, however you only manage to create a simple drake(basic life) which looks like it needs some water (rng favors you)

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: gods (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: other stuff (click to show/hide)

also, each hex is about 370 miles across

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2015, 11:40:37 pm »

The Mountain King stands at 8.18 and looks out upon his domain, he finds the tallest mountain and begins morphing the peak into a palace fit for a King, complete with an entrance that doesn't just lead off a cliff
(2) (2) As you try to mold the mountain to your desires, it resists  you, maybe it wants to be something else?
"You dare defy The Mountain King?  I WILL HAVE MY PALACE!"

Form the tallest Mountain into my palace, same rules as before
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2015, 11:54:34 pm »

The Shifter was furious. His grasp over His power seemed to have waned over the aeons, and this world dared to defy His will.

Enraged, the Shifter's power goes haywire over 33.10. Rock is transmuted to both ore and pure metals with no heed to its' location, as He forced the world to obey His power through sheer brute force.

This causes metal of all kinds - ore, pure metals, alloys, and any other type - to be spontaneously formed out of the rock at 33.10.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2015, 12:01:59 am »

(Why'd I only get one die?)

The water came, if not by Managone's hand than by another's. However he was too close to his fellow, and a noisy neighbor at that. He claimed the desert at at 26.13 and surrounding area to be his new home. He finds this desert as empty as the last, the wind blowing the sands about for miles and miles. He is reflective and sad for a moment. With nothing but sand to the north and his mountains to the south, he created the sand corals. Simple creatures who look like sea corals but made of sand glass of various shades and colors.

Description:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2015, 12:15:39 am »

You got one die because creating water isn't in your sphere

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2015, 12:26:21 am »

Borrthul grimly considered his handiwork. Out of practice, it mused. Perhaps something more focused...

Beneath and within the mountains at 35.13, Borrthul creates a single, massive, stable cavern, with a single cave serving as an entrance to the surface. If any is found, divert water to the bottom.

"It would seem our powers would mesh well, Mountain King and Shifter. Perhaps soon we might help one another?"

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2015, 12:30:00 am »

Spoiler: Orden (click to show/hide)

Orden seeds the land with atmosphere-sustaining microbes at 11,13.
there is no water,life needs water

You said water was necessary for life. I'm a life god. Seems kinda spherical. But no big deal, I'll go on without and leave water to the wet.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2015, 12:34:52 am »

"This world is useless. It shall be remade, piece by piece, if I must." The Shifter spoke, replying to Borrthul. "Individual actions will not thrive here. Not yet. Our power is too unstable. Too great and unpredictable. Mutual cooperation is...acceptable."

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2015, 12:49:32 am »

"Yes, perhaps, I give the Rubble, you would find it easier to metallize it. Or perhaps," Borrthul replied to the Shifter, "the Rubble of my mistake would make simple ore. Must be rid of it, somehow. Metal to brace the Rock, yes, good too."

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2015, 01:17:43 am »

"I will see this land, my kingdom, a non-aggression pact would be beneficial, for now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8