Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164213 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #2745 on: October 28, 2016, 07:33:35 pm »

Hopefully Akras won't notice you long enough for you to grow in power.

You'll be starting before Akras even get to Gaia, of course, as a 'prequel' to earn your exp and power and to build your castle up before Akras starts showing up.

And it's kind of the same, you'll want to be invading other castles to steal their artifacts to empower your own entity, which in turn will empower you and your castle. You'll all, except for one player, will be horror knights of the same castle working together with underlings of your own to raid other castles and villages of other species for exp and power. You'll be mostly attuned to your Entity with whatever kind of power they choose.

Your stats starts out already pretty damn powerful, and it'll only get better from there.

There's no actual catalog for you to buy stuff from, but items and perks will be measured in equivalent soul powers.

Generally the more you spend on something, the better it gets.

You can become a buffed-out Knight like one of those Dark Souls Hollow ones who respawn every time they died, or you can spend entirely on your underlings and have your own mini-army of whatever the hell you want wrecking shit for you as you sit back and laugh at the peasants who's still swinging swords with their own arms.

Of course you'd need a good Entity to oversee what you do and who you attack, you don't want someone to go 'Okay guys Zerg rush let's go LEEEROOOYY!' on something you can't rush on.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2746 on: October 28, 2016, 07:35:33 pm »

So long as a link to it is put up here. I only just made it into Newsquad because of a lack of links.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: October 28, 2016, 07:40:20 pm »

I'll link it here to the first post when it's re-started, yes.

So is Kevak interested in being an Entity to try and not get consumed by the others again?

We should probably take count on who's joining and who wants to be what.

Then I should figure out how much points to give you all.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: October 28, 2016, 07:44:18 pm »

Like if you want to join then say so here?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: October 28, 2016, 07:46:35 pm »

Could definitely be a thing.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: October 28, 2016, 07:47:51 pm »

Yes.

To move things along, maybe also your character's chosen name and what kind of looks you're aiming for them to go for.

Discussing on what kind of build you want your Knight to be to best compliment each others in empowering your Castle and helping your Entity to greatness.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: October 28, 2016, 07:50:46 pm »

If I choose to join could I retire my character on Foxhound for the time being? I don't think I would have the time and the ability to play in all three games.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 08:01:10 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: October 28, 2016, 07:52:41 pm »

Yup definitely in.

Logain -The Speed Demon is back 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: October 28, 2016, 08:09:53 pm »

I'd definitely be in.

Adamas (actually, not sure if that was his name) has been waiting for battle.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2754 on: October 28, 2016, 08:11:24 pm »

A wild horror knight, Noose, has appeared!
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: October 28, 2016, 08:13:01 pm »

Minion Master Mischievous ready.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: October 28, 2016, 08:14:48 pm »

Yes.

To move things along, maybe also your character's chosen name and what kind of looks you're aiming for them to go for.

Discussing on what kind of build you want your Knight to be to best compliment each others in empowering your Castle and helping your Entity to greatness.
I shall be Cabal, the espionage expert.

Dark and secret places...And some minions, probably.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: October 28, 2016, 08:19:51 pm »

If I choose to join could I retire my character on Foxhound for the time being? I don't think I would have the time and the ability to play in all three games.

Sure thing, no problem.

I'm thinking a 10 points for starter knights, 30 for the entity to make a keep, then you can earn more overtime to spec into what you want.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: October 28, 2016, 08:22:20 pm »

Thanks. I will join then. Give me a little while and I shall have a name and begin to think of what I wish for the knight to generally look like. That is what you want us to post correct?

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: October 28, 2016, 08:25:55 pm »

As we still going to pass Melnakos on to me then or?
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 204