Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should the system for the game receive an overhal?

Yes.
- 4 (66.7%)
No.
- 1 (16.7%)
Yes, but. . . (comment how, below)
- 1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: August 31, 2016, 04:23:26 pm

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 204

Author Topic: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC  (Read 164192 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness OOC
« Reply #2760 on: October 28, 2016, 08:31:27 pm »

I'll post a name and character archetype in an hour or so.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2761 on: October 28, 2016, 08:34:10 pm »

Would it be safe to assume that 2xp for 1 level in Animal care/training would be reasonable
Closest thing I could find in the defunct was something about xeno animal training. But because Reserti IS a xeno himself, I figure he'd have less trouble training Gaian wildlife than a Terran would.
EDIT: Also, Reserti's new teleport would ideally include the ability to teleport other people/objects/creatures/things with himself
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 08:35:53 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: October 28, 2016, 08:35:26 pm »

Check Zander Legend's sheet, he should jave the relevant skills.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: October 28, 2016, 08:37:59 pm »

I was talking about Sasha from Foxhound. If vkiNm said you could have him then you still should once I switch over to the Dagr for New Squad.

I have found a name! Saloch! Now to figure out what he is generally going to look like. As for build I'm thinking of going for a direct combat focused knight.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: October 28, 2016, 08:39:49 pm »

Ah, thanks!
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2765 on: October 28, 2016, 08:42:36 pm »

OK, on Zander's sheet, it says that it's a hard skill to learn, ala 3 xp points. However, I am inclined to disagree somewhat with this and say that I think it should be an average skill. It's not really that hard to train animals. It takes a lot of time to do the job properly, but to learn to do it is not hard. But its not easy, cuz you need to have patience.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: October 28, 2016, 08:50:35 pm »

I'm not a GM so I don't have any comments on the matter besides that I find the idea of successful Animal Training regardless of the Animal to be at least on the same level of difficulty as doing a once over a person to figure out what's wrong with them (Diagnosis).

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: October 28, 2016, 08:52:32 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Character sheet update
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:09:58 pm by Kavrick »
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: October 28, 2016, 08:59:35 pm »

Character name in the sheet, please. It helps with the editing.

P.s. its hard enough to constantly have to figure out if you are supposed to be new squad or foxhound. I dont want to have to search for which character you are as well.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 09:02:35 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: October 28, 2016, 09:07:20 pm »

I shall be known as Trogdor the Burninator Tandoram, knave of the North! His Icey powers will bring glory to the Entity!
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: October 28, 2016, 09:09:46 pm »

I will be known as S.A.P. once again, monster hunter  inspired. With the Silent character virus.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Kavrick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: October 28, 2016, 09:10:13 pm »

Sorry it's normally on there, i accidentally cut it off
"how can they not fight in glorious hand to hand combat, face to face with their adversaries, like all true champions of the battlefield do?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: October 28, 2016, 09:14:28 pm »

I had a character in there IIRC, but can't remember what they were like.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: October 28, 2016, 09:27:35 pm »

Dammit, just realized that I'm already failing to put quotation marks in my posts as requested. Sorry

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: October 28, 2016, 09:28:54 pm »

I'd be interested in running as Entity again yah.
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 204