Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390373 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7410 on: November 08, 2016, 09:31:51 pm »

John will explore the Yahweh.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7411 on: November 08, 2016, 09:47:43 pm »

Frazz grabs his Kobold Kompanions (Copyright Pending) and begins training them in the ancient art of Cardboard Box Sneaky-Beakyness

By now the Kobolds were more or less trained already, they allowed Frazz to take them out to play in card board boxes.

It's very cute.

John will explore the Yahweh.

John got lost in the bowels of Yahweh.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7412 on: November 08, 2016, 10:23:36 pm »

"Uhh, guys? I have no idea where I am or how to get back to somewhere recognisable."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7413 on: November 09, 2016, 07:43:43 am »

"Follow your Transponder John. There's something I need to check on."

Tal exits the compound Terraside and looks out across the Void Dome.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7414 on: November 09, 2016, 10:12:31 am »

Frazz comms Tal

"Tal, could i borrow team funds for my Kickass Kobold Kompanions?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7415 on: November 09, 2016, 10:56:08 am »

Frazz comms Tal

"Tal, could i borrow team funds for my Kickass Kobold Kompanions?"

If this was Squad Comm as presumed, Jenny will Comms in. "... the KKK?"

"Follow your Transponder John. There's something I need to check on."

Tal exits the compound Terraside and looks out across the Void Dome.

Standing across the Void Dome, across the many, many mewing, purring Void kitties, stands what appears to be a man and a woman.

From over here, you can't.. quite tell if there's anything odd, just that sense in your guts. The man wears a darkish black pressed suit with bright red ties and an equally bright red handkerchief on his suit pocket. His shoes so shiny you could use them as mirrors despite the apparent nuclear winter snow falling gently around them. He looked straight through the Void dome with a somewhat amused look, if he were annoyed he hid them well. You can see that his eyes are bright golden. Almost too bright golden.

The woman was clinging onto the man, only half-standing by herself and using the man's side and shoulder as support for the other half, as if posing for a picture. She wore a black and white dress with wings pattern on the back and high heels, equally neat as the man's suit. Her eyes are bright Red and Blue, a clear sign of cosmetic gene-modding. You could guess that a lesser person would guess that she may be the man's trophy wife, but that smile that she gives you which could only be described as 'naughty' had a hint of danger in them.

Definitely not just a trophy wife, then. Undercover bodyguard? modded Killclone? hyper-advanced Android?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7416 on: November 09, 2016, 11:12:33 am »

"Hum.."

"No Frazz. The Kobolds get the standard 20C that all Gate Team newbies have. They have not proven beneficial enough to waste funds on yet and lack arcane aptitude. Also pick a better name for them."

"Oi. Jon. Report to Terraside Exterior. Gear up. Somethings off."

Observe the pair with assorted arcane Sights. Slowly gradient up in terms of intensity of Sight.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7417 on: November 09, 2016, 11:15:32 am »

Frazz has the Kobolds purchase basic handguns, as well as some smokebombs and flashbangs.

Also, can we say Frazz has control over the Kobolds? Like, theyd be seperate NPCs, but if i tell the Bolds to do something unless GM says otherwise theyd do it.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7418 on: November 09, 2016, 11:30:29 am »

"Hum.."

"No Frazz. The Kobolds get the standard 20C that all Gate Team newbies have. They have not proven beneficial enough to waste funds on yet and lack arcane aptitude. Also pick a better name for them."

"Oi. Jon. Report to Terraside Exterior. Gear up. Somethings off."

Observe the pair with assorted arcane Sights. Slowly gradient up in terms of intensity of Sight.

This is where the Void dome works against you.

Even though you have visual sight of them, the Void dome and mewing, purring Void kitties are providing far too much interference to get a good reading on the two.

You made a magical cloak so good you're having a hard time trying to look through it yourself!

Frazz has the Kobolds purchase basic handguns, as well as some smokebombs and flashbangs.

Also, can we say Frazz has control over the Kobolds? Like, theyd be seperate NPCs, but if i tell the Bolds to do something unless GM says otherwise theyd do it.

Nope. The Kobolds will only do something if the GM says that they did it. You can try to order them, but you can't automatically assume that they'll follow it unless the GM Explicitly said so.

The Bolds also didn't buy basic handguns, they requisitions it for free like good, smart agents would do.

They also requisitioned Agent BDUs as well as the free Bullpup Carbines, frag grenades as well as the free armor.

With 20* credits each, they brought some smoke grenades, extra mags, underslung grenade launcher / cannon for said grenades as well as armor inserts for their armor.

And of course, a few knives.

They pooled the remaining money to buy themselves a disposable rocket launcher and a couple of satchel charges.

Now they're ready to start going out there and show what an all-cutebold teams can do and how profitable they can be.

And to think they were crawling all over Frazz and calling him their Bright lord and savior just a few days ago!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7419 on: November 09, 2016, 11:36:57 am »

Well the fact that it works as a cloak is nice to know.

Wait and watch. If something abnormal happens it'll happen. If not then shrug.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7420 on: November 09, 2016, 11:49:56 am »

The man said something to the woman clinging onto his side, who just smiles to him and.. giggled?

She then detaches herself from him and walked over to the edge of the dome, hips swaying.

Reaching out with a hand, she lightly brushes at the dome of mewing, purring void kitties, and a group of them were brushed aside..

For a small opening, a small bridge between the two sides, what once was the void was no longer so. There was existence within the void, or somewhere in between. A residue of power to create existence clung to the 'walls' of the 'bridge' that's been made..

The man readjusts his tie and begin to step into what was once the impenetrable dome of non-existence.

Oh.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7421 on: November 09, 2016, 11:53:51 am »

"Hum.."

"Oi Steve. Get to Terraside Exterior. We've got a Greater Entity coming through. Possibly two."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7422 on: November 09, 2016, 11:57:34 am »

"Hum.."

"Oi Steve. Get to Terraside Exterior. We've got a Greater Entity coming through. Possibly two."

"Orders sir?? I don't think I'll be much good if they fucking pop open the void dome like that."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7423 on: November 09, 2016, 12:01:42 pm »

"Any Magi can be shot. Priority is recruiting. Secondary objective is terminate if not feasible."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7424 on: November 09, 2016, 12:08:25 pm »

"Right, ok I'll suit up and take overwatch in case shit goes wrong. "

Gear up exo and everything, and take a sniper position targeting the two with the laser rifle. 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 612