Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390383 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7305 on: October 21, 2016, 05:31:13 pm »

10 C. Mew. For two mags of explosive ammo forr my Luger. Meow.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7306 on: October 21, 2016, 05:31:51 pm »

"Frankly. Conquering an entire civilization without diplomacy would be inefficient. So yes. Gunboat Diplomacy is planned."

"Go ahead Sasha."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: October 21, 2016, 07:34:59 pm »

Sasha goes back to Logistics and buys two mags of explosive bullets.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: October 21, 2016, 08:27:26 pm »

"Frankly. Conquering an entire civilization without diplomacy would be inefficient. So yes. Gunboat Diplomacy is planned."

"Go ahead Sasha."

"Joy. So buisness as usual. The only race we haven't forcibly conquered is the Kobolds, and, i mean, some of them aren't even fully happy. Speaking of which, anyone seen Chad?"

((Wheres Chad? Are we waiting for something?))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7309 on: October 21, 2016, 08:32:38 pm »

((Chad has a fort or something in the vents. I don't think there's anything planned with him currently but maybe stuff I'm not informed of..))

"On that note Frazz. I want you to get fitted for an exosuit. I'd like you to be more durable in combat."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: October 21, 2016, 09:51:45 pm »

"Bah. Fine. But only if you can make something that won't inhibit flight."

((Yaknow Kevak, I really don't think we could do much to make Frazz more protected. Considering that he's already got like a x5 modifier to Hp, Str and Con, as well as a bonus for having practically impenetrable dragon skin, I doubt we could do much that wouldn't involve covering him in armor plating, which would be clunky and awkward. I'd much rather have Frazz be more mobile..))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: October 21, 2016, 09:57:09 pm »

((He got his eye shot out by a sniper. His wings regularly get shredded. His scale isn't mature enough to take anything stronger than ballistic middle arms. Some Gaian weapons could really fuck him up and any mind control such as from Gaian Wasps would be an issue. An exo interestingly would do quite a bit for mobility.))

"How does thruster assisted assisted flight sound?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7312 on: October 22, 2016, 08:49:10 am »

((Ok, fine. But didn't earlier you say that rocket assisted flight would rip out his spine?))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: October 22, 2016, 01:54:11 pm »

Report Clint and Roxane.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Atlas" Intern testing.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: October 22, 2016, 02:02:11 pm »

((PTW))
((Ok, fine. But didn't earlier you say that rocket assisted flight would rip out his spine?))
((Thrusters have been defined as different than rockets. Shorter burn time I think. Definitely less likely than rocket assisted flight to kill you. Especially with an exo-suit. See: Zach joining the NG assault team.))
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: October 22, 2016, 03:41:19 pm »

Exo Suit Observations:

Dream Report:
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: October 22, 2016, 05:07:18 pm »

((Correct. Strapping a rocket to you would very certainly do that. Having thrusters mounted in specific spots to augment flight capacity would not. Honestly though I'd imagine it would be better to leave the wings relatively unarmored so ye could fly with em. It's not like they don't regenerate super fast anyways.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7319 on: October 25, 2016, 07:53:19 am »

Spoiler: Amalgams: Voidic (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Amalgams: An Overview (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 612