Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390354 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7275 on: October 20, 2016, 10:55:13 pm »

R&D Said Logistics has explosive bullets.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7276 on: October 20, 2016, 10:56:51 pm »

Myanks. Meow! Sasha heads off to see about getting explosive bullets from Logistics.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7277 on: October 20, 2016, 11:02:13 pm »

"Five credits per 7 rounds mag." Says Logistics with a completely stoic face.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7278 on: October 20, 2016, 11:06:38 pm »

Myah. What about norrmal bullets?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7279 on: October 20, 2016, 11:16:00 pm »

Fel decides to take the voidplate concept to R&D and see what they make of it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7280 on: October 20, 2016, 11:18:47 pm »

"A credit for two mags of 7." Logistics answered.

Meanwhile, R&D Scratches their heads, unable to make heads or tail out of the Voidplate. It. Just. Doesn't. Make. Sense.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7281 on: October 20, 2016, 11:20:19 pm »

"We can figure out what's actually happening later, why not see what we can do with it now?"

Redirect R&D to the Development aspect.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7282 on: October 20, 2016, 11:25:15 pm »

Mew. I'll be back in a little while. Sasha heads back to the Foxhound.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7283 on: October 21, 2016, 01:39:33 am »

Tal decides its about time to cash in on assorted things and files the first several reports he's been lazy about.

Spoiler: Souls: Storage (click to show/hide)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7284 on: October 21, 2016, 03:06:13 am »

John smartly takes a step back out of taser range before talking, "Hey, papa Tal. If you were to get these... soulmarble thingymawhats, and put a layer of iron onto the marble after the fact of storage... would my coilgun be an efficient delivery method?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7285 on: October 21, 2016, 03:09:02 am »

"Theoretically yes. Take one hand have R&D coat it with iron and then fire it on the range."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7286 on: October 21, 2016, 03:17:26 am »

"With the size of the marbles, they could make an OK cluster bomb. I have a hundred millimeters of diameter to work with, multiply by three and a bit gives me three-fourteen area, another multiplication gives my total capacity. Even on the lowest recoil setting, I'd be knocked forward from such a light load of just one. If you can give me a bag of them, I'll have R&D make a lightweight shell, weighing a fifth of full load when filled with marbles. That way the recoil settings don't have to be tweaked."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7287 on: October 21, 2016, 03:34:59 am »

"Just have R&D print off a bag of them for you. The designs are submitted for production."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7288 on: October 21, 2016, 04:04:20 am »

D001 Plate Assessment

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Potions
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reports sent in.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7289 on: October 21, 2016, 04:11:50 am »

That Intern that has been taking Zander's intelligence uplifting potion are showing signs of rapid development in the intelligence part, currently they're on part to an average R&D Scientist in critical-thinking Board games such as Chess, Monopoly and Pachinko.

Intern Subject have started speaking in a more sophisticated accent, has increased vocabulary and shows agitations when unable to speak their mind fast enough.

They also now have fondness towards dear stalking hats.
Pages: 1 ... 484 485 [486] 487 488 ... 612