Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390355 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7260 on: October 20, 2016, 11:48:48 am »

[You can send messages to them if you want, though you might need a reason to send messages to some random Gate team mooks.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7261 on: October 20, 2016, 12:09:42 pm »

So Fel is going to basically work on Voidplate development.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7262 on: October 20, 2016, 01:45:17 pm »

[You can send messages to them if you want, though you might need a reason to send messages to some random Gate team mooks.]

((They're our only Gaia-siders that are in a contract-deal with Akras. Unless we have others at our disposal.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7263 on: October 20, 2016, 02:08:59 pm »

((They're our only Gaia-siders that are in a contract-deal with Akras. Unless we have others at our disposal.))
((They're Auxiliary Gate Team 47. There are many others))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7264 on: October 20, 2016, 02:20:36 pm »

((Yeah, but they're the only ones we've actually had experiences with.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7265 on: October 20, 2016, 09:48:07 pm »

"Frazz spend your own damn money on booze. The Foxhound funds are for squad level purchases. Not personal recreation."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7266 on: October 20, 2016, 09:58:52 pm »

Hey Papa Tal! Meow. Wherre would someone get a Lugerr if mey wanted one?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 10:08:38 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7267 on: October 20, 2016, 09:59:52 pm »

"Have R&D print you one. You'll probably want explosive rounds of some sort though. And still not a papa."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7268 on: October 20, 2016, 10:01:47 pm »

Myanks Papa Tal! Goes off to see if he can find R&D and get them to print him a Luger.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 10:08:57 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7269 on: October 20, 2016, 10:02:23 pm »

"I am not. A papa."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7270 on: October 20, 2016, 10:23:50 pm »

"I mean would you rather they call you daddy???"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7271 on: October 20, 2016, 10:25:15 pm »

"I am quite well aware that they are not my parent."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7272 on: October 20, 2016, 10:38:08 pm »

The.. strange, unsettling cat person thing does not seems to unsettle R&D At all. They don't even ask why did they want a 5 centuries obsolete pistol or how do they even know the existence of said 5 centuries obsolete pistol.

They just print 'em one.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7273 on: October 20, 2016, 10:41:03 pm »

"I would rather they not refer to me as a parental figure."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7274 on: October 20, 2016, 10:50:33 pm »

Sasha asks where he can get explosive bullets for the Luger.
Pages: 1 ... 483 484 [485] 486 487 ... 612