Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390305 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7230 on: October 18, 2016, 11:14:16 pm »

The foolish intern pokes at the localized no man's land with the pen..

The tip of the pen ceased to be, violently. It's existence was rejected and ejected back out, the shrapnel bounces off of Tal's enhanced ballistic sciencing goggles.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #7231 on: October 18, 2016, 11:16:30 pm »

Fel looks at the debris.

"Coool."

They look at the intern again.

"Drop the pen in from a height and duck."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7232 on: October 18, 2016, 11:21:17 pm »

The intern looks at the remaining piece of the pen, at the plate, at those surrounding them then decides to throw the pen as hardest as they can at the plate while also hitting the floor, covering their head.

There was a violent explosion as existence tried to force it's way into non-existence and was violently pushed back, the result were similar to a fragment claymore going off but without the deadly explosive force.

Tal and Fel was showered in tiny fragments of the pen, Tal, of course, is completely unharmed as his enchanted robes and goggles simply tank the little pieces like it was nothing.

Fel on the other hand.. feels very itchy now after a brief sharp collection of pain like getting bit all over by tiny bugs.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7233 on: October 18, 2016, 11:22:29 pm »

"Neat."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7234 on: October 18, 2016, 11:24:39 pm »

Wow! Meow.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7235 on: October 18, 2016, 11:32:12 pm »

"I feel all itchy..."

Fel looks at the intern.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7236 on: October 18, 2016, 11:33:44 pm »

"That is probably because you got hit by shrapnel. You might want a bit of healing."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7237 on: October 18, 2016, 11:35:11 pm »

"Maybe?  How can myew tell, though?"
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7238 on: October 18, 2016, 11:41:20 pm »

"Because shrapnel bounced off my armor. Therefore it must have hit your unarmored form. Check if you're bleeding."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7239 on: October 18, 2016, 11:41:57 pm »

Fel checks, though she's not sure how to tell...

"Could myew help?"
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7240 on: October 18, 2016, 11:43:13 pm »

"If you are bleeding you'd be producing a colored liquid. Probably red."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7241 on: October 18, 2016, 11:48:40 pm »

Fel checks for this, though she really isn't sure if the eyewatering fluid she is producing from any scratches counts.

"Can myew fix it?"
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7242 on: October 18, 2016, 11:52:40 pm »

"Most likely." Spend a monkeymarble to Mend the damage after inspecting said damage.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7243 on: October 18, 2016, 11:57:16 pm »

The Damage is.. well, there. Kind of, sort of. It's just fragments from a pen, so it really isn't much. A monkeymarble to mend is overkill, but hey, good as new! Kind of.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7244 on: October 19, 2016, 01:33:44 am »

Zander will test his uplift potion on an intern to see its able to increase intelligence in a human being. Incentive is 1 credits for the testing and have them take a intelligence test before and after. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:11:07 am by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 481 482 [483] 484 485 ... 612