Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 457 458 [459] 460 461 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389824 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6870 on: October 07, 2016, 10:13:58 am »

Perhaps another time. Thank you for answering my questions comrade.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6871 on: October 07, 2016, 12:10:25 pm »

Tal continues chanting. The cat and the intern begin to blur. Khaiden would notice that the souls of the cat and intern are blurring along with their bodies. Fascinating.

The blurring became one, the Intern convulses before there was a flash of purple as Reality itself yielded. Two beings that were never meant to be combined, combined. Creating.. something.

You can't be sure if it's a success or not, but it looks more.. progressive, you guess?

there's intelligence behind those eyes. And they are horrified at what you've done to them.

Spoiler: what (click to show/hide)

Frazz blast it in the fucking face with !Magma!, which should hurt it and impress any nearby dwarves. If it doesn't appear to have any effect he will hightail it out of their.

You spit a glob of molten Draconic flame at the machine thing, which splatters against the metal. Said metal began to whine in protest against the heat, it's form glowing bright but still refusing to yield. It got into range and smack you upside the head with it's hammer hand!

But having fought a Demigryph before, this thing's movement were sluggish and slow compared to the fierce creature. You saw the incoming hammer from a mile away and intercept it with your own claw, your impressive strength holding back the blow!
[Melee Initiative success!]
[CQC success!]

What do you do?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6872 on: October 07, 2016, 12:22:20 pm »

Frazz goes into battle mode.

By which i mean he screams and swears alot

"COME AT ME BRO!"

Frazz then  grabs its other arm with his other claw and bites off its head.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6873 on: October 07, 2016, 12:39:09 pm »

Frazz goes into battle mode.

By which i mean he screams and swears alot

"COME AT ME BRO!"

Frazz then  grabs its other arm with his other claw and bites off its head.

It tries to swing it's axe arm down at your side, but you grabs that as well. Squeezing and holding it back, servos whined in protest as the construct struggles to murder you.

Then you bites down at it's helmet, crunching a bit of it's head, spilling black ooze from it's orifaces into your mouth which tastes VERY Bitter.

The thing still moves and is actively trying to kill you. With it's limb and head stuck, it does the oldest, most underhanded move in history and kicks you in the gonads.

2,000 pounds of force delivered by blocky metal leg to the Gonads is not a pleasant experience, your voice may have been pushed up by several pitches permanently.
[Frazz suffers half stats and skills reduction for the next 2 rounds!]

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6874 on: October 07, 2016, 12:42:32 pm »

"YOU FUCKER!"

Frazz  will continuously stream lava all over the thing while still holding its arms back. Hell also try to keep his gonads a safe distance away.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6875 on: October 07, 2016, 12:47:35 pm »

"You know growing up I'd never thought I'd be glad too see a triangle wearing a top hat, no offense but little me had no imagination I guess. Where the hell am I 003?? I got knocked out without legs and woke up here with legs, do you have any idea who did this??"

The Triangle Trickster laughed. "HAH! AHAHA! WHO DID THIS? WELL, YOU DID OF COURSE YOU SILLY THING YOU! WHO ELSE!?"

"Ahhh of course how could I have forgotten my reality warping powers.....But seriously what the hell?? Is it because of what I said before I passed out, is this the price?? Also should I be worried about the 100 eye monster in the elevator shaft?"

003 rolled his hand about in a dismissive circle. "THAT? NAH. YOU'RE FINE, REALLY. BUT I CAN TELL SOMEBODY'S FUCKING WITH YA. WOULDN'T WORRY IF I WERE YOU, THOUGH!" The living Illuminati symbol spoke.
"And why shouldn't I be worried about being in apocalypse now??? Because things are pretty shitty from my prospective unless you have ticket back home." 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6876 on: October 07, 2016, 12:50:31 pm »

"YOU FUCKER!"

Frazz  will continuously stream lava all over the thing while still holding its arms back. Hell also try to keep his gonads a safe distance away.

Your arms are giving, your legs are quivering, that blow to your gonads really fucking sucks. You spew fire at the construct, melting it's partially crunched face slowly, steam hisses out of it made it sounds like it's screaming, but machines couldn't scream, could it?

It kicks at you again, but you move your gonads out of the way, only letting it hit you in the lower stomach and knocks the air out of you.

Fucker's more durable than it can deliver damage, that's for sure. But you think you're winning!

"You know growing up I'd never thought I'd be glad too see a triangle wearing a top hat, no offense but little me had no imagination I guess. Where the hell am I 003?? I got knocked out without legs and woke up here with legs, do you have any idea who did this??"

The Triangle Trickster laughed. "HAH! AHAHA! WHO DID THIS? WELL, YOU DID OF COURSE YOU SILLY THING YOU! WHO ELSE!?"

"Ahhh of course how could I have forgotten my reality warping powers.....But seriously what the hell?? Is it because of what I said before I passed out, is this the price?? Also should I be worried about the 100 eye monster in the elevator shaft?"

003 rolled his hand about in a dismissive circle. "THAT? NAH. YOU'RE FINE, REALLY. BUT I CAN TELL SOMEBODY'S FUCKING WITH YA. WOULDN'T WORRY IF I WERE YOU, THOUGH!" The living Illuminati symbol spoke.
"And why shouldn't I be worried about being in apocalypse now??? Because things are pretty shitty from my prospective unless you have ticket back home." 

"THAT'S EASY, KID. IT'S BECAUSE IT'S SO EASY TO LEAVE THIS PLACE THAT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY! HAH! ACTUALLY YEAH IT'S A LITTLE FUNNY. I ADMIT, WATCHING YOU SCURRYING ABOUT IS PREEETTY HILARIOUS." The Entity said, wiping a bit of tears from it's eye.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6877 on: October 07, 2016, 01:06:07 pm »

KEEP MELTING IT!

Also once it stops responding get away from it. Fuckin dwaarves probably have a self destruct system or something
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6878 on: October 07, 2016, 01:07:07 pm »

Khaiden will use the opportunity the noise has provided and attempt to use the power of entropy to cause the attacker to weaken and crumble while backing away and trying to stay unnoticed.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6879 on: October 07, 2016, 01:10:23 pm »

Khaiden will use the opportunity the noise has provided and attempt to use the power of entropy to cause the attacker to weaken and crumble while backing away and trying to stay unnoticed.

What are you attacking?

KEEP MELTING IT!

Also once it stops responding get away from it. Fuckin dwaarves probably have a self destruct system or something

Finally, the construct's arms snaps off as it was melted enough, it's armor and innards pooling in liquid on the floor.

Once you're free, you book it the fuck out of there!

There were no explosions that you expected.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6880 on: October 07, 2016, 01:11:40 pm »

Frazz waits a few seconds, then goes back, grabs the corpse, and hauls it out of their.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6881 on: October 07, 2016, 01:13:08 pm »

Frazz waits a few seconds, then goes back, grabs the corpse, and hauls it out of their.

The metal carcass is pretty heavy, but after taking a breather from getting your gonads kicked in, you haul it.

What about the two guards that you took here with you that's waiting outside?

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6882 on: October 07, 2016, 01:16:12 pm »

If it's still attacking Khaiden's aiming for the torso.

"Well Dr. Tal, it appears you might have something new to study."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6883 on: October 07, 2016, 01:18:51 pm »

If it's still attacking Khaiden's aiming for the torso.

"Well Dr. Tal, it appears you might have something new to study."

... what are you attacking?

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6884 on: October 07, 2016, 01:24:19 pm »

Isn't the invading robot thing still attacking?
Pages: 1 ... 457 458 [459] 460 461 ... 612