Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389814 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6855 on: October 06, 2016, 11:46:52 pm »

"You know growing up I'd never thought I'd be glad too see a triangle wearing a top hat, no offense but little me had no imagination I guess. Where the hell am I 003?? I got knocked out without legs and woke up here with legs, do you have any idea who did this??"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6856 on: October 07, 2016, 12:05:15 am »

"You know growing up I'd never thought I'd be glad too see a triangle wearing a top hat, no offense but little me had no imagination I guess. Where the hell am I 003?? I got knocked out without legs and woke up here with legs, do you have any idea who did this??"

The Triangle Trickster laughed. "HAH! AHAHA! WHO DID THIS? WELL, YOU DID OF COURSE YOU SILLY THING YOU! WHO ELSE!?"
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6857 on: October 07, 2016, 12:28:29 am »

The Triangle Trickster laughed. "HAH! AHAHA! WHO DID THIS? WELL, YOU DID OF COURSE YOU SILLY THING YOU! WHO ELSE!?"

"Ahhh of course how could I have forgotten my reality warping powers.....But seriously what the hell?? Is it because of what I said before I passed out, is this the price?? Also should I be worried about the 100 eye monster in the elevator shaft?"
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6858 on: October 07, 2016, 07:13:11 am »

"Ahhh of course how could I have forgotten my reality warping powers.....But seriously what the hell?? Is it because of what I said before I passed out, is this the price?? Also should I be worried about the 100 eye monster in the elevator shaft?"

003 rolled his hand about in a dismissive circle. "THAT? NAH. YOU'RE FINE, REALLY. BUT I CAN TELL SOMEBODY'S FUCKING WITH YA. WOULDN'T WORRY IF I WERE YOU, THOUGH!" The living Illuminati symbol spoke.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6859 on: October 07, 2016, 07:14:12 am »

Frazz blast it in the fucking face with !Magma!, which should hurt it and impress any nearby dwarves. If it doesn't appear to have any effect he will hightail it out of their.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6860 on: October 07, 2016, 07:24:32 am »

Tal continues chanting. The cat and the intern begin to blur. Khaiden would notice that the souls of the cat and intern are blurring along with their bodies. Fascinating.

((A magi looking at a completely unfamiliar school in action would notice a lot of oddities. It wouldn't feel Right. A mundane looking at magic would notice even more oddities and it would feel flat out eldritch to them. A Magi of a similar school would find themselves right at home in the particular arcane hellscape. Khaiden, Mel, and Amadou would likely be the most comfortable with witnessing it due to Necromancy>Souls, Ritualism>Warding, and Biomancy>Mending respectively. However since none of them practice all three schools being used here, they'd feel like everything is still p uncanny. Zach, due to having not being a practitioner of anything relating to the schools being used would see it as p damn Wrong.))

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6861 on: October 07, 2016, 08:15:03 am »

"It's rejecting the current reality and replacing it with your own."
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6862 on: October 07, 2016, 08:32:30 am »

Aria walks over to him and gives him a pat on the back. "You couldn't have known about it until it was too late. It was bad luck, and I think Tal's resurrecting her- if he hasn't already. That magic might be creepy, but it's good for something I guess. If anything I should feel worse, I was there and I couldn't help.

...I am not good at pep talks, and I'm sorry for that."

"Yah, you were there, But you couldn't have done anything. As far as I know, I am the only still human person here who has learned to either move as fast as a bullet, or just predict them really. . .  Really. . . Really. . .ummm. . . ."
Vigil rubbs the side of his head trying to remeber the word. It was a simple one. He know it. On the edge of his throat.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6863 on: October 07, 2016, 09:04:18 am »

Amazing! It just goes to show how much I have yet to learn! Melnakos stares at the ongoing ritual in fascination.
"You still have more questions, I can sense." Zach says, looking uncertainly at the wrongness of the ritual.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6864 on: October 07, 2016, 09:41:15 am »

Controlling wasps?
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6865 on: October 07, 2016, 09:43:00 am »

Zach looks mildly disturbed at Mainikos.
"... I guess I did offer answers... It's a... personal thing. Let's say that the wasps mentally fucked my brain up and I want to enslave the whole species as revenge."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6866 on: October 07, 2016, 09:47:07 am »

Interesting.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6867 on: October 07, 2016, 09:55:08 am »

"Look, I don't judge you, you don't judge me. Deal?"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6868 on: October 07, 2016, 09:59:34 am »

I wasn't judging you comrade. I simply find your ambition interesting.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6869 on: October 07, 2016, 10:02:36 am »

"I can still feel more questions, though you grow weary; and I, impatient."
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 612