Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389801 times)

KaineFisher

• Bay Watcher
  • For fun and profit.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6900 on: October 07, 2016, 05:59:25 pm »

(OOC) is Dr. Tal OK?

It's easy to remember and includes the title.
Power is how much control you have over your current situation.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6901 on: October 07, 2016, 06:00:54 pm »

Eyup. As would Dr. Nalvi.

Again he really gives no fucks about title.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6902 on: October 07, 2016, 06:52:43 pm »

"Tal, after we get a stable braindead specimen, I only want a single human drone, declawed, detoothed and otherwise disabled. Immobile. All I need to do is have it be a conduit for my powers to command the wasps. If you can think of another way, then that's fine. Can we merge these two things together now?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6903 on: October 07, 2016, 06:55:13 pm »

"You do not need a Sapient to do that. An immobile sapient Gaian Wasp is still a sapient Gaian Wasp. With all the psionic potential that others of its caste would have. What you need is a lobotomized brain in a jar. We will start when Vahlen picks up the end result of the last experiment."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6904 on: October 07, 2016, 06:56:51 pm »

"Well i'm not exactly sure how magic works but here goes nothing....and hoping I don't look stupid."

Zander takes out iron ritual knife laying it against his palm, he closes his eyes and thinks about his team.

A scientist who is efficient and merciless, a man who would see everything before him torn apart and put to better use. Who means to ascend and make the world his own, who also is surprisingly adorable despite that.

A woman who seems to channel lightening itself, tearing through the strong with overwhelming force none standing before her. She is of few words but would of been a great wonder woman in another time.

A man with a heart of gold, a modern day knight who protects those closest to him with all his power. Would also be a pretty good anime protagonist, possibly with a harem on accident. 

A man you would of glad to have of called brother in another lifetime. Though he may be tad eccentric at times, he seemingly exemplifies another a time. A praetor of this time who eats like an anime main character.   

A man who heals life and can take it away with equal efficiency, a healer who sacrificed part of himself staying human despite that. The 6 million dollar man wishes he was him.

A hunter that is also probably the most normal out of the group, unable to save her. Wishing to see her again and apologize and then get hammered, hopefully no marriages this time. 

A man of unending enthusiasm who often gets in trouble because of it. While he may seem foolish sometimes, there is a glint of steely intelligence underneath. With a little polish he might eventually upgrade from Kylo Ren to Darth Vader.

A seemingly modern day Don Quixote given a dragons body..... While he may frustrate at times he brings a different perspective to the team that is needed at times, another gem in need of polish.   

A young woman who while you may not know quite well yet, is bound to be a valuable asset. Her problem being that she needs to loosen up, right now shes giving a good impersonation of the being the hardest romance option.

A team you trust with your life and while you can't quite call them a family. They have given you a purpose far greater then you had ever imagined, while it may never be normal it is home. And you need to desperately get back so you can finally see your other half again.

Slicing the knife across his palm he unleashes these pent up feelings willing the universe to listen. RETURN TO HOME! RETURN TO FOXHOUND!!!

(It occurs to me that this may be to much dramatically and may not just work mechanically, but its a nice overview of how he views the others. And it'll be funny if it doesn't work or tears a hole through space and time, its all shits and giggles here.)   
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 07:06:41 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6905 on: October 07, 2016, 06:58:11 pm »

(Can we say Frazz has arrived with the corpse?)
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6906 on: October 07, 2016, 07:06:29 pm »

((Sure. @Porkins VK is enroute home from work as usual at this hour so give her an hour or two to get online.))

((Mechanically @Romans it would potentially work in the corporeal realm if there was enough raw energy behind it. However mortals rarely have the power needed. Specifically under the Occultism>Sympathy>Bonds tree. Similar to how the base level Paranoia Occultism Ritual worked under Occultism>Attention>Eldritch tree without actual skill in it. Given. You've probably figured out you aren't in the corporeal realm at the current time. It might work due to the nature of where you are without the power. Or it may not. 003 did tell ya everything you needed to know about where ya are~))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6907 on: October 07, 2016, 07:09:53 pm »

((I'm guessing that he's in the realm where all the sacrificed souls go. I mean, we have put a lot of blood on the interior of the compound, and there's no way of washing that off in that realm. We have killed hundreds of virgins and monkeys, hence the greytide evil thing following you while you were climbing the ladder. ))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6908 on: October 07, 2016, 07:11:26 pm »

((Nope~ Sacced souls get torn up into energy unless it's useful to keep them manifested as a standalone entity. EG: Monkey Trauma Time.))

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6909 on: October 07, 2016, 07:52:35 pm »

A young woman who while you may not know quite well yet, is bound to be a valuable asset. Her problem being that she needs to loosen up, right now shes giving a good impersonation of the being the hardest romance option.
(Obviously Kyoko, also very funny with that last part.)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6910 on: October 07, 2016, 10:23:54 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You slices your hand and flinch. But the pain.. was kind of there but also not there at the same time? It's surreal. Like.. you kind of expected there to be more pain.

The blood IS bleeding, that's what you expected, and you expected it to hurt, but not this little.

Why is this? what is going on? nothing makes sense! The world is closing in around you, collapsing, breaking apart into the ether.

Then you wake up. There's a soft, constant beep of a heart rate monitor, the white ceiling of the infirmary and the quiet chattering of nurses and doctors.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6911 on: October 07, 2016, 10:37:53 pm »

You slices your hand and flinch. But the pain.. was kind of there but also not there at the same time? It's surreal. Like.. you kind of expected there to be more pain.

The blood IS bleeding, that's what you expected, and you expected it to hurt, but not this little.

Why is this? what is going on? nothing makes sense! The world is closing in around you, collapsing, breaking apart into the ether.

Then you wake up. There's a soft, constant beep of a heart rate monitor, the white ceiling of the infirmary and the quiet chattering of nurses and doctors.
"Oh that cheeky dickwaffle..."

Status of legs and surroundings???
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6912 on: October 08, 2016, 06:31:47 am »

"Oh that cheeky dickwaffle..."

Status of legs and surroundings???

You're.. in an operating room! There's robotic arms installing your new legs right now!

Holy shit you woke up during a surgery!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6913 on: October 08, 2016, 08:19:02 am »

The guards stationed around their portal are engaged in their normal activity (Playing parcheesi and sipping coffee)...

When a giant, metal carcass comes flying through the portal and lands in the middle of the staging area.

Then a dragon walks through

"HOONEEY! IM HOOOOOOOOOOMEEE!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6914 on: October 08, 2016, 11:53:26 am »

There was a collective groan that could be felt all the way up to the CEO's suite.

---

Meanwhile, Vahlen came over to Tal's little testing ground to collect more specimen. While her team loads the thing up, which just seems like a sad cat, she gave Khaiden and the present elf a look before commenting "You know, I haven't dissected an elf yet."
Pages: 1 ... 459 460 [461] 462 463 ... 612