Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390567 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Into the Trees)
« Reply #4965 on: August 05, 2016, 11:44:02 am »

Vigil was easily able to extract the girl from the Wiznerd who seems all too happy to let him handle the screaming child, and while Zach was able to maybe convey some images and understanding to the girl, she was in no shape or state to accept whatever friendship you're offering, she wants her mommy and she wants her mommy NOW.

It doesn't help Zach very much when you get easily pushed away even if Frazz gently nudged you, playing QWOP with your telekinesis is about as difficult and entertaining as it sounds.

Vigil found some success, as the girl beat and bite onto him, her puny teeth couldn't make it through the arm of his suit and whatever pain came was easily ignored. You held the kicking, thrashing and screaming girl until she ran out of energy and collapsed into a sobbing mess, no one really tried to take her away from you after you hold up a hand and have them sit, which they did so solemnly. It was a sad day for them all.

"Huh. Never took you for someone who's good with kids." Steve the Wiznerd commented to Vigil in surprise.

Meanwhile, the four Wiznerds have finally got the woman to the circle and is holding her down, one on each limb and is just waiting for Zach. "Come to the circle so we can do this, man!" They called to him. If people didn't know any better, they'd probably think you're about to do something far worse. Fortunately for all parties involved, she's only going to have the vitality of her limbs taken out of her and put into Zach.

Bored, Jenny offers Aria some Jerky and juice box while they wait for whatever's going to happen to happen.

And while all of this is happening, the Grazing Kelpie have moved to another spot after having grazed the entirety of it's immediate surrounding bare of any grass, and the goop that used to be the other Kelpie were scooped up by other Wiznerds and kept in containment for further studies.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: August 05, 2016, 11:59:36 am »

Frazz steps in front of the group and spreads his wings, blocking the view of the peasants. He also looks as sorrowful and in general un-happy with the current situation as possible. Maybe even throw a glare at Tal.
"Mey. Hi Fen Krosis." 
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: August 05, 2016, 12:45:09 pm »

"It worked on animals, so I thought it would work here. Anyway, I need juice boxes lots of them. At least two for each of those people. Except the girl. I need at least a candy bar and a juice box for her."

He sat there quiet for half a second, to look at the crying mass of mucus in his arms.

"And a warm blanket. And a juice box for me."

And, when whomever decided to get it left, he would turn to Tal and then, finally, Vigil will take off his mask.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: August 05, 2016, 02:38:15 pm »

"We will be having a talk later. For now. Lets get Zach mobile."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4969 on: August 05, 2016, 04:53:19 pm »

Zach gets in the circle
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: August 05, 2016, 04:59:50 pm »

Jon observes the ritual, with no real emotion showing on his face. In the meantime, he loads a new rocket into his arm and replaces the magazine in his MAG rifle with a fresh one.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: August 05, 2016, 07:40:43 pm »

"It worked on animals, so I thought it would work here. Anyway, I need juice boxes lots of them. At least two for each of those people. Except the girl. I need at least a candy bar and a juice box for her."

He sat there quiet for half a second, to look at the crying mass of mucus in his arms.

"And a warm blanket. And a juice box for me."

And, when whomever decided to get it left, he would turn to Tal and then, finally, Vigil will take off his mask.

Steve the Wiznerd left to go do your biddings in search for juice boxes and a blanket, when you take your masks off there were audible gasps as people see that you're not quite the monster they imagined you to be, but some sort of an evil black-skinned monster in the shape of a man. Some people mumbled prayers and did holy symbols in your direction while others hold their children closer to themselves.

Jon observes the ritual, with no real emotion showing on his face. In the meantime, he loads a new rocket into his arm and replaces the magazine in his MAG rifle with a fresh one.

You watch the on-going on the Ritual and reloaded your arm rocket. By the dead gods, you loved those things. A fresh magazine replaces your half-empty one and you deposit it into a pouch to be filled later.

Zach gets in the circle

After you got into the circle, the gathered Wiznerds began to chant and wave their arms around in some sort of incantation, one of them waves his ritualistic dagger to and fro between you and the Woman, who began to scream even louder in intense pain as three of her limbs begin to decay and withers rapidly, the circle glowed lightly and Zach could slowly feel his three missing limbs again. The nerves and muscles binding together, becoming one. Oh it's still mis-matched, the color isn't right and the shape is all wrong for you, but now you can move it around and control it as if it were yours to begin with.

It took only minutes, but the scream of agony made it feel like a far longer time. The woman screamed into her voice because horse, the villagers, even though they couldn't see thanks to Frazz's wings, are extremely unnerved by the sound and the presence of an evil black monster holding one of their child. A sad dragon being there isn't helping either.

By the time it's done, Zach could use and feel his limb, but the whimpering, writhing woman on the ground is unlikely to walk or work ever again without help and is in some serious pain from having three of her limbs drained of it's vitality in a horrific and painful manner,

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: August 05, 2016, 07:45:20 pm »

Oh Shit! Medieval Racism!
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: August 05, 2016, 07:52:19 pm »

Vigil will cover the child in the warm blanket, so as to make her more comfortable. At least as comfortable as one can get after such horrors she had to endure, today. Afterwards, he will have the juices handed to all of them. One to each, before carefully opening his with one hand, cradling the girl gently with the other.

"Juice."
He will then drink half, try and show extra enthusiastic satisfaction with it, and the. Repeat himself, encouraging them to do the same.

Hopefully the mothers will catch on to what he is doing, quickly.

(It is a common technique used by mothers to get children to try something for the first time, anyway.)
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: August 05, 2016, 07:57:17 pm »

As things slowed down somewhat, one of the Wiznerds remaining on the Mobile Base came over to the Control room and asked if Kyoko and the Carmine brothers want to join them for some After mission game.

This interests the Carmine brothers and they urges Kyoko to join them as to 'Liven up more.'. Whatever that meant.

Aria and Jenny are presumably just chilling and keeping overwatch on the whole thing and keeping eyes on the one remaining Kelpie while Maximus stands around and be the big Pseudo Roman that he is.

The Techies have retrieved  the drones back into the base for some cleaning and maintenance, and the Doctors, with nothing to do, are likely sleeping somewhere inside in a nice, Air-conditioned room. 'Gotta be wide awake and ready in case of surgery.' they said.

Zander finds that the pain from his surgery are completely gone, which is strange as Jon had told him that it'd stay for like, a week. Well, no pain isn't a bad thing, anyway.

Vigil will cover the child in the warm blanket, so as to make her more comfortable. At least as comfortable as one can get after such horrors she had to endure, today. Afterwards, he will have the juices handed to all of them. One to each, before carefully opening his with one hand, cradling the girl gently with the other.

"Juice."
He will then drink half, try and show extra enthusiastic satisfaction with it, and the. Repeat himself, encouraging them to do the same.

Hopefully the mothers will catch on to what he is doing, quickly.

(It is a common technique used by mothers to get children to try something for the first time, anyway.)

The villagers are still cautious and scared of you, but Steve helped handing out juice boxes. It's obvious they've never seen a packaged juice before, but after a single demonstration on how to open and drink it, some began to brave the offered goods and tried. Upon seeing that they did not immediately burst into flames or die an equally horrible death, the others began to timidly try out as well.

The juice is nice, it was very high in Sugar which you're certain the plebs doesn't have much of. It'll give them the much-needed energy after being wrecked by tragedy like this, the children seems to especially like it and the cried-out girl drank thirstily. One must have energy to enact an act of revenge, after all.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4975 on: August 05, 2016, 08:03:19 pm »

Bored, Jenny offers Aria some Jerky and juice box while they wait for whatever's going to happen to happen.
Aria accepts, thanking Jenny. "You ever feel like we're just here to shoot things when everything goes wrong?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: August 05, 2016, 08:07:14 pm »

Aria accepts, thanking Jenny. "You ever feel like we're just here to shoot things when everything goes wrong?"
"All the time. It's like we're just extra guns sometimes, you know?" Jenny chatted. "But hey, that's what they paid us to do, right? Go through the gate and shoot stuff. The others can do whatever they want but we're not paid to do anything more than what we're already doing. I guess we just have to try and find something fun to do while we're here? Frazz seems to know how to have fun himself. And I sometimes like to get Vigil all awkward and blushing with teases involving you, you've no idea how easy it is to make the guy blush.. Should try it out yourself sometimes y'know."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4977 on: August 05, 2016, 09:04:22 pm »

Kyoko not having more important orders at the moment would help the techies with the drones and hopefully speed up the processes of basic maintenance. 
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: August 05, 2016, 09:24:58 pm »

There was very little more for Vigil to do but continue trying to look after the young girl. He would offer her the chocolate, opening it up for her and taking off a small piece, putting it in his mouth to show her it is food, and handing it to her to do what she wants, trying hard to keep her as calm and happy as possible. Even humming softly to her, a slow and mournful song that he had once heard long ago.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: August 05, 2016, 10:40:56 pm »

"Guys put that woman down. Its for the best. And Tal? You back the fuck off of these people for the rest of the mission"

Frazz will then basically plant himself between the Plebes and Satan Tal. He will also examine the Plebes closer. Do a headcount, ask for names ((using the basic 'point at self, say name' method))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 612