Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390813 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4335 on: May 01, 2016, 11:59:35 pm »

(We did, i' m talking underground now. As the building is surrounded by police)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: May 02, 2016, 01:02:41 am »

(But we should probably help the cops. I mean, with them, the building is surrounded and we can make an easy to guard exit, fireing and retreat lines, and chokepoints. We could possibly win and survive this without Kevek's help. Plus, they giggle. We don't know if they are really zombies. )
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: May 02, 2016, 02:45:24 am »

(What then, if we kill them all we're still terrorists and will be arrested or killed on sight. And I don't know if we can hold out, that's a lot of bodies being thrown at us and i'm not sure we can hold. Though if we move quickly we can probably funnel them through a couple of staircases, locking down the others using explosives and makeshift barricades. But the problem is we're fighting against the supercomputer that is Kevek/Tal, not that our characters know that. But he will have contingency's in place, so we'll have to do something pretty crazy to throw him off)   
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4338 on: May 02, 2016, 02:48:11 am »

Jane will double over, wheezing and coughing. She just ran down 75 storeys of fire escape stairs. She will then drop to one knee holding her side, flopping dramatically to the ground in front of one police officer.

(She is faking it, of course, in the hopes that the officer will help her and then she can escape.)
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: May 02, 2016, 05:56:15 am »

(What? And running is the more logical thing to do?)
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4340 on: May 02, 2016, 06:06:21 am »

(She is going to get to the OTHER side of the police blockade THEN run)
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: May 02, 2016, 09:38:33 pm »

(I ment to romans, but, still. I think they will question your attire, but, otherwise.)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: May 03, 2016, 06:55:38 am »

It's fortunate that everyone seems to have weapons that are at least concealable somewhat, and the guy in Zombie-gear is still way, way above.

The Cops were concerned at first about the party rushing down, some armed. But they are a lot less concerned when bodies starts falling from the sky! Smashing into the pavement, car and unfortunate people while the somewhat mindless giggling people goes the way of the lemmings in their attempts to get to Bolt.

If needed, a Maintenance Chief was found and he knows a way through the sewage maintenance. Though you have to run back inside the building..

On the other hand, the cops are too busy dodging falling bodies and getting panicked over the ZOMFGWTFBBQ BODIES EVERYWHERE thing.

If the remaining of the parties can find a vehicle and escape, or run far away enough past the blockade, then this side-mission as PETA will be finished with your characters surviving for potentially coming back again in the future.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4343 on: May 03, 2016, 07:06:14 am »

Jane will double over, wheezing and coughing. She just ran down 75 storeys of fire escape stairs. She will then drop to one knee holding her side, flopping dramatically to the ground in front of one police officer.

(She is faking it, of course, in the hopes that the officer will help her and then she can escape.)
*cough cough*

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4344 on: May 03, 2016, 07:07:39 am »

Run run run away. Live to fight another day. Off to PETA's second headquarters. Sadly, my bike was inside, and I am not going back for it. And the bourgeoisie cops got it covered. Bourgeoisie means idiots, right? That's what that one guy inside said, if I remember correctly.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: May 03, 2016, 08:33:30 am »

*cough cough*

The police was going to help you, but then there's bodies falling everywhere, giving you ample time to dash through if you wanted.

You could of course continue faking on the ground coughing as body continues to fall at terminal velocity and splattering bone shrapnel and biomatter everywhere.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: May 03, 2016, 10:22:13 am »

Bolts waits for all of the zomballs to fall out. He will then fire one shotgun blast into the hallway to make sure no stragglers are still around. After waiting about 30 seconds and not hearing or seeing anything, he will untie himself and go onto the hall. After that he will cautiously proceed down the hall, and use various tried-n-tested zombie tactics. Anytime he sees a dead body, he will bash its head in with the Olympias stock. He will also firmly close and lock (if possible) any doors to anything that does not lead towards the downwards stairs.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: May 03, 2016, 04:15:59 pm »

Quite simply go with the group, there is safety in numbers.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4348 on: May 03, 2016, 04:19:11 pm »

Jill will run for it, surely the cops can't blame her from running from such a scene like a civilian.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: May 04, 2016, 01:50:19 am »

The majority of the party sans Bolt made it out there. They could of course steal a vehicle and drive away to safety even faster, and with the Police to hold back the incoming tide, their safety was more or less assured as they make their heroic escape to fight another day.

Bolt, on the other hand however, is still in the building. Proceeding down the hall, once he came through the door, however, a metal chair was flung to him and smack him right in the torso, the force was enough to knock him against the opened door, nearly knocking him over!

Whatever threw the chair at him fled away, making way for the giggling horde to slowly shamble towards the doomsday-armored man.
Pages: 1 ... 288 289 [290] 291 292 ... 612