Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390801 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4320 on: April 29, 2016, 07:12:53 am »

….Hmmmmmmm…..

Bolts continues taking out the zomballs theough the window.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 10:11:52 am by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: April 29, 2016, 07:15:20 am »

((That sounds like a bad idea.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: April 29, 2016, 08:13:45 am »

Running down a few flights of stairs without tripping. That can't be hard, can it?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: April 29, 2016, 10:11:09 am »

Fine then. Editing earlier plan
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: April 30, 2016, 07:19:56 am »

General panic is spreading quickly, but since the majority of the party have fled before it even got anywhere, you seems to be at the very front of the flame and is running away fast enough to only feel the heat on your backs.

The internal stairways down isn't so crowded yet, and you runs down it without difficulty. Sometimes hopping the last several steps to make your fleeing even faster!

The screams and giggles could be heard way behind you on the floor that you've forsaken..

Bolt continues to pop heads from that one hole he made without much problem, he's going to eventually run out of bullets, though..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4325 on: April 30, 2016, 07:21:41 am »

Jill will keep running down ((Could we have a teeny timeskip? I dont want to repeat myself fourteen times for the same action. All we're doing is running down the stairs))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: April 30, 2016, 10:21:45 am »

((I thought you said there were only a few of them?))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: April 30, 2016, 10:33:05 am »

Gunshots of any sort makes noise. These zeds are constantly giggling and making noise. Zeds are attracted to noise.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: April 30, 2016, 02:37:14 pm »

Jill will keep running down ((Could we have a teeny timeskip? I dont want to repeat myself fourteen times for the same action. All we're doing is running down the stairs))
That's almost everyone, not just jill
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4329 on: April 30, 2016, 05:35:33 pm »

That's almost everyone, not just jill
((That's my point))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: May 01, 2016, 07:46:38 am »

Time passed!

The majority of the party have been fast enough to not get caught up in the spreading infection, over 10 minutes of running down flights of stairs have led them to the ground floor, finally! the outside are flashing with lights of the local law enforcement who seems to be building some sort of fortifications to surround the megacomplex. They're going to need a lot more people than that..

Bolt, meanwhile, have ran out of bullets shooting the Zombies. He has already filled the room with so many dead bodies it's not even funny, but when he stopped firing long enough to show that his bullets has ran out, a metal chair was flung from one of the infected in the back, smashing against the window and shattering the glass!

the bodies that was piling up against the window rolled over and fell out, falling some seventy stories to splatter on the ground, some on police vehicles, some on unfortunate police officers.

Thanks to having a dummy as counterweight, Bolt did not fall into the room full of dead bodies.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: May 01, 2016, 09:11:48 am »

Hah!

Hoist myself up a couple feet to be safe. Wait for the dead to eventually all go the way of the lemming.

Edit((In case the dummy falls off or something, I also tied the rope to 2 vending machines, so thats also holding me up.))
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 02:00:21 pm by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: May 01, 2016, 12:22:50 pm »

Quietly and stealthily sneak far away from this place with the others presumably.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: May 01, 2016, 11:06:54 pm »

Since the police aren't letting anyone out, that must mean people who work here are also trapped. Find one who works in maintenance or is a manager, and inquire if there are any sewer or maintenance tunnels that run outside the building. Explain the situation to them, that if we don't leave soon we're going to get overrun and eaten. Be extra *persuasive* if necessary but find someone who knows these things.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: May 01, 2016, 11:12:43 pm »

I thought we went down via fire escape, eh oh well, i'll go with romans idea.
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 612