Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390796 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4365 on: May 05, 2016, 07:17:01 am »

((Yes. I am the bravest out of all you cowards. I am going straight to valhalla.))

Do what Zomara recommended
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: May 05, 2016, 07:57:41 am »

[Here's the last post for PETA. Tell me whatcha think about this post in your next post in Brackets!]

Bolts goes straight to Valhalla. Armed with some kitchen knives and makeshift bats made from chair legs, the shotgun is reloaded. Spare ammunition is out, the end time is here.

The barricades fell, and giggling madness pours into the room. Blast after blast after blast ripping away at the horde, tearing limbs and rending flesh, but it was not enough to stop them.

The man, nay, a hero we never deserved, let out his njordic cry of war, and one man charged an army.

Knives spinning, jamming into giggling skulls, breaking off at the handle until the spares ran out, and out came the chair's leg. It cracked many skulls, broke many arms before it too succumb to wear and tear. Even with no weapons left, the man, an unsung hero that nobody will ever know the names of, crackled his metal-clad knuckles and punches the incoming horde. Breaking faces, shattering noses and sending fragments of bones into brains with each powerful punch. Roaring his warcry all the while against the unstoppable tide.

A lucky giggling lunatic bit his hand, it's unnaturally strong teeth biting through his metal gauntlets, drawing blood, pulling flesh and ripping off fingers. But the man only grunted as he reaches his other hand back and pulled what appears to be many alcoholic bottles strapped together to a stick at the head. With one, last mighty cry that could be heard straight to Valhalla, he brought the hammer of inferno down, smashing the bottles against the horde, and the entire room bursts into flames that explodes out the windows.

Bolts could feel himself being flung through the window from the sheer force of the burning explosion, the burns on his flesh doesn't even hurt. His eyes blinded, yet all he see was light. His body was light, and though his flesh may be falling, he could feel himself ascending. Ascending towards the smiling, proud faces of Valkyries here to take a great warrior who died in glorious battle to a place where the mead and ale are endless, and he may fight for all of eternity until Ragnarok comes.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 08:05:36 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: May 05, 2016, 08:11:17 am »

Akras Corporate HQ: Present day, 5 days after 'The Cowbell Incident.'

T’was a day much like any other. Foxhound was resting, people was doing their own thing, Vigil training himself half to death and the likes.

There was one thing today that is decidedly unlike any other day, though. Zach was with a girl! He’s even got the Foxhound Penthouse all to himself since everyone else was elsewhere.

Through strange, unintentional but definitely consented situations, Zach finds himself in the bedroom with his ladyfriend. She seems to be studying the glorious insides of the room.

Eventually, Zach’s ladyfriend found herself sitting on the bed, patting the space next to her. “So, do you mind telling me more about yourself?” She asked with a sweet smile.

Zach will tell her his life story, how he ran away from home and joined the circus, how he learned to throw knives, how he eventually ran away from the abusive ringmaster and joined Akras.

“Aw.. poor thing.. Can I help make it better?” She coos as she press a hand at his chest so that he would lay down against the bed, herself coming to straddle his stomach if he doesn’t try to stop her.

Zach made no effort to stop her

Once straddled on his belly, she smiles down at him. She reaches a hand back, then draw a deadly-looking buck knife in one fluid motion, trying to jam it down at Zach’s throat! “Oh, the Ringmaster sent his regards.”

Zach bucked and reared and brought his hands up to hold the knife above him,  “What the hell, Jane!”

Unfortunately for him, he’s in an incredibly horrible spot, his bucking was useless as the woman straddles on his stomach leaned her entire bodyweight onto the knife, pushing it down with both hands, even with two hands of Zach’s trying to stop them, the knife already drew a bit of blood! “Heh, sorry. It’s nothing Personal, just business.” Says Jane.

“You idiot, I will not be killed by some rookie!” Zach screamed, spitting in her face, “First of all, you didn’t disable the cameras, there’s probably a combat team coming now. You asked me to earlier, but I didn’t”. Instead of pushing up against the knife, he will push the knife to the side.

The knife was pushed aside a little, slicing into his throat with the sharp bit and causing pain  to bloom from there. Blood spurts everywhere like a sprinkler as Jane have that crazy eyes on her. “Oh they’re disabled alright, I made sure of it.”

“But you didn’t think of this, did you?” Zach tries to say. With the knife currently in the bed, he tried reaching for the bedside cabinet to grab his PDA, attempting to smash it open and press the button kept under the touchscreen which activates an SOS beacon. Or something achieving a similar function. He will also try throwing open the top draw and pull out the glock if possible and get off a shot.

But all that came out of his mouth was ‘Garburgleaglge’ of bubbling blood. Using one hand to reach out for something actually made things worse as now he’s got only one hand to try and stop Jane’s entire body weight pressing down on the knife that’s at his throat again. This time there wasn’t enough strength to hold the blade back and it sinks deep into Zach’s throat as he smacked the emergency button, re-activating the cameras but he’s already got a blade deep in his throat!

It looked like Zach is doomed for, he struggled and shook for a moment before his eyes lit up with power!

Zach gestured his hand, and Jane goes flying off him. He removes the knife and stood up, lightning spewing forth from his hands.

Jane was hurled right across the room from the push, apparently the human body is not so tolerable to lightning as in the movies, however. As Jane is immediately flash-fried, she didn’t even have enough time to scream as her flesh became charred from the absurdly powerful lightning strike that stayed for longer than the very fraction of a second. The would-be assassin drops onto the floor and died immediately, still smoking hot.

Zach leans over the charred body for a few seconds before shaking his head and moving on towards the intercom “Medical response team to Foxhound suite, Stat. Cloning bodyparts is likely.” he tried to say.

It came out as ‘Gurbargalge, barglue gutrlpfft’ as blood continues to stream out of the hole in his throat. The Penthouse’s elevator dings as the closest Security team arrives.. Zach did some hand movement, but it didn’t need a genius to understand that they need Doctor Stats. Fortunately, there’s easy-to-use first aid in the room and the Security Team was able to fill Zach’s gaping throat with biofoam to help seal the bleeding for now while urging him to the medical room.

By now everyone in Foxhound have been alerted that the 'Emergency' Button has been pressed in their Penthouse, using their PDA to look through the Security Cameras, they'll see Zach being treated by a Security Personal while half a dozen others move to secure the rest of the room, there's a burnt, charred body on the floor not too far away from Zach in his own room. Medical Comms are flaring to life as Medical teams are dispatched to Foxhound's Penthouse.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: May 05, 2016, 08:36:10 am »

Rush into the penthouse. Begin fixing Zach.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: May 05, 2016, 09:15:52 am »

Calmly walk to the room from the firing range, laser rifle in hand.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: May 05, 2016, 09:34:11 am »

Upon finding out what happened, Frazzes giant eyes appears on the vid-comm system in Zachs PDA
"Hah! Zach, I told you no girl would willingly date you! You know what this means? You still have got the same amount of chicks as i have! Hahahahahah!"

((Also, Bolts had a satisfactory death. Im not even mad.))
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 09:37:38 am by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: May 05, 2016, 09:38:06 am »

Jon arrived first, and immediately got to handling Zach.

It's strange, from the wound, he shouldn't be conscious still. But Zach seems fine enough as his wounds are treated..

Then Kyoko walks in with a laser rifle in hand.. A girl!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: May 05, 2016, 09:39:28 am »

((What? What does Kyoko being a girl have to do with anything?))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: May 05, 2016, 10:09:27 am »

[You'll see.]

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: May 05, 2016, 11:00:01 am »

((Hey, dunno bout you guys, but i sa its time for a new title. Howsabout "Love, Romance, and Magically Fried Girlfriends.))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: May 05, 2016, 11:14:18 am »

"I request to know what exactly happened here."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: May 05, 2016, 01:05:33 pm »

Zander will rush up from his workout, a slight sheen of sweat on him. He has only his knife and .45 Cal pistol, he has both types of ammo though however.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: May 05, 2016, 02:33:07 pm »

"It's pretty damn obvious what happened. Girl tried assassinating a partly trained Magi. It didn't end well once the blood spilled. The lifeforce became a regent and based on how the suite is not on fire and the burn patterns on the body, looks like he used lightning. Likely by accident. Will poke his brain later for details."

"Zach. No more dating without a bodyguard present. That was stupid. You are a valuable corporate asset. Stop trying to get yourself killed."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: May 05, 2016, 03:13:00 pm »

Vigil runs into the room, heavy sword on his back, and his regular swo-
"False ala- The hell happened to that burnt pile of flesh?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: May 05, 2016, 03:31:05 pm »

[Btw I think we're totally going to meet bolt in the future]
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 612