Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391537 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2085 on: January 26, 2016, 03:36:05 am »

What don't tell me clowns are going to come after us, if so have that eldritch cow impregnate me instead.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: January 26, 2016, 03:38:11 am »

"Although we have yet to encounter a circus grounds on the other side of the Gate, I would not put it above whatever mad gods are behind the creation of those pocket dimensions."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2087 on: January 26, 2016, 03:55:25 am »

"Actually, Zander. You got it in one guess."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: January 26, 2016, 04:15:55 am »

.........It had to be clowns*Sigh* but you're right Tal hmmm I wonder if we'll ever figure out what did make the castles.....well maybe someday.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: January 26, 2016, 09:01:16 am »

"Fast running Monstrosity? That we can handle. Actual honest-to-god Dragons? Not a problem. Abominations of nature? Doesn't even scratch. Eldritch magick? Just mondays. But clowns? now that's where we draw the line." Maximus said. Dead-serious.

He could only hold the poker face for all of 5 seconds before bursting out laughing. Jenny's bursted into a giggling fit as well at that.

"Wait, guys." A. Carmine speak up as he continue to drives you towards Akras. "What if there's like.. Clown Rushers? or a Clown Denizen?"

"That would be bad." says Jenny.

"Worse than Impregnating Eldritch cows." Maximus nodded.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: January 26, 2016, 09:06:56 am »

"Methinks the Denizen would probably be a Mime. Everyone knows Mimes are the ones you gotta watch out for."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: January 26, 2016, 10:38:38 am »

"Nah Mate. Its clowns especially midget clowns. Ever played Carnevil? Dont."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: January 26, 2016, 01:30:52 pm »

Your van enters the safety confines of Akras, behind guarded walls and gates. And it only took moments afterwards for the Van to find a spot to park near the main building for you to return to with your puchases.

"You know, despite all the things today? I had fun." Jenny said, nodding.

The day's coming to an end. Next week will start after everyone's gone to rest. You can still do a few things before that, though.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: January 26, 2016, 01:31:42 pm »

"Agreed. But then, we weren't the ones getting shot at."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: January 26, 2016, 03:42:33 pm »

Zander will take the prisoners to the interrogation room, afterward he wants to talk to one of the higher ups and try and figure out how they found him.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: January 26, 2016, 04:17:03 pm »

Arthur goes to the bar and begins making announcements.

"Hello guys, I'M BACK. And do you know what that means? SO IS TAL!"

Seeing that the interns are sufficiently frightened Arthur continues.

"So, if you want to avoid being a human test subject in a horrible experiment, then listen to me. When I was a boy, we had this special little object called a television. When the planet went to shit, we wanted to preserve this bastion of American culture so from them on, we began passing it down through the generations. Now normally, you would need this thing called cable to watch television, but my family was clever, and they also passed down things called DVDS. Devices so complex that your puny little intern brains would explode if I explained to you how it works.

Anyway, back to the story. When I was a boy, I used to watch a wide variety of DVDs (you don't read them intern, you watch them). One of the types of DVD that I watched was called a musical. Now musicals are these unrealistic little films were people sang and dance for no reason and they were AWSOME! Unfortunately, people don't do that in real life, but a man can always dream!"
A tear runs down Arthur's face.

"Today, that dream is gonna come true! I will teach you talentless snobs how to sing, how to dance, and even how to play a few instruments for some of you! When I'm done, you'll be able to sing and dance up to 10 songs depending on whatever I feel like hearing at the moment. Anyway, I'll put official Sign ups soon."

The interns seem unimpressed

"And don't forget about Tal!"

Arthur then returns to his room and begins rewriting the words on his sheet music to something more Gate themed and appropriate.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: January 26, 2016, 04:37:22 pm »

[Kudos for Arthur trying to make reality musicals and conscripting Interns for his Gate: The Musical. I haven't laughed this hard in days.]

A meeting is scheduled for Zander tonight at Dinner. If he prefers it, they can meet in Foxhound's quarters. Or in a more private room.

Some Interns are seriously considering on signing up with Arthur's Musical, since they assume it would save them from becoming Foxhound's live test subjects and gets impregnated by Eldritch cow.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: January 26, 2016, 06:01:53 pm »

((Actually, Im the one who they're scared of in terms of experiments. They are scared of Tal because A. Tal has a perfect Death Stare and B. Tal Can order them to kill each other at random.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: January 26, 2016, 09:37:41 pm »

Vigil will sped the rest of his time doing sword fighting training and looking at videos of people fighting multiple foes at once.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: January 26, 2016, 10:01:36 pm »

Frazz will force the suit to spend long hours playing parcheesi with him.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 612