Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391494 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2055 on: January 24, 2016, 08:40:23 pm »

"I meant the human experimentation part. That's a crime, right?"
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: January 24, 2016, 08:42:40 pm »

"Depends on if they expire or not during it. Laws are preeeetty lax for biomedical corps. Frazz, try to keep your new toy alive."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2057 on: January 24, 2016, 08:56:59 pm »

"Also, Zander, I'm taking credit for killing the dude I stuck with my knives, even if you finished him off. Two kills to me." Zach then winces as adrenaline and fury and martial trance wear off at once and he feels the full amount of pain from being shot, and grabs the nearest person for support.

When he recovers he will make sure none of the suits came back to take a potshot at us, and if so, alert the team.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 09:02:20 pm by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: January 24, 2016, 09:02:23 pm »

"Yes Mr.Boss Person."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: January 24, 2016, 09:10:51 pm »

Poking through the wounded Suits, you only find one that was shot by Zander's Duster that is still alive, his armor vest had saved him. You then promptly tranq the suit and zipties him.

The others, while some are still alive, will need too much medical attention to be worth your effort. If you stay to stabilize them, Security will probably arrive and things will get messy again.

Looting through them and taking their machine pistols, small sub machine guns and ammo, you can't seems to find any identifications on them. No badges, no tags, nothing. Whoever sent these guys, they don't want to be known.

Zach's attempt to hack isn't going to go well it seems, they've already realized someone is trying to poke in and have upped their firewall too much.

Otherwise, the team double time it out of the store with captured Suits, Arthur's purchases and a metronome.

Pushing your way through the crowd, you arrive back at the van Safely where Vigil, Maximus, Jenny and Aria is waiting with A. Carmine in the van, everything's already prepped.

"Hey guys, looks like we missed the fun." Maximus said with a broad grin.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: January 24, 2016, 09:15:03 pm »

"We did indeed. Someone search the POWS for suicide needles and capsules just in case. Capsules would likely be in the mouth if there are any. Needles likely concealed in clothing."

"Anyways. Time to go. Apologies that the shopping was cut short. We can order things online when we get back."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: January 24, 2016, 09:22:43 pm »

Search the suits for any way they could kill themselves. Then take a seat in the van and look for more runes in my book. If there were runes for indomitable will, maybe there are some runes for complete subservience? It'd be useful for interrogating these folks.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: January 24, 2016, 09:23:19 pm »

Also search them.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2063 on: January 24, 2016, 09:25:24 pm »

Stop trying to hack in, "Gah, I'll have a go on a more powerful machine back at base with a team of techies."
"It may be better just to strip them down to the essentials. Singlet and undies essentials." Zach says, drawing one of his knives and offering it to the group.

check for people tailing us
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: January 24, 2016, 09:26:07 pm »

"After this. Methinks we should look into armor sigils for clothes. Making a one layer shirt function like kevlar would be absolutely amazing."

"Also might be a good idea there Zach. Although should check those for suicide needles."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: January 24, 2016, 09:27:28 pm »

That's fine Zach as long as I get to help with the interrogation, one kill is more then enough for me. Good knife throwing by the way, now I know you weren't bluffing before oh and by the way. Zander setting down four knives, the ones Zach threw three covered in blood.

I don't know how effective knives will be in a real mission but its a good skill to have despite that, we should train when you can stand up without pain sometime. Zander says with a wry grin before his face turns somber in thought.

Guys I have to apologize, something from my past not only stopped our trip but put everyone's lives in danger for that I am so sorry......

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2066 on: January 24, 2016, 09:31:19 pm »

Zach begins cutting the clothes off the prisoners, accepting the knives from Zander, "I surprised myself. I haven't thrown multiple knives at once since my circus days, which was... holy shit, I've been runni- I've not thrown knives at the circus for twelveish years." Zach looks alarmed at something he said - or nearly said.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 09:34:28 pm by Insanegame27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: January 24, 2016, 09:31:47 pm »

"The opposition was clearly outclassed. With these two captives we should be able to find at least some data on them and seize or destroy a number of their assets."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: January 24, 2016, 09:33:21 pm »

"I was planning to carve some protective runes into one of the suits. So that he wouldn't die too easily. And to see how well they work against bullets and CB. If the runes end up being effective, I'll start paint them onto my armor and test out how well it stops bullets then."

"What do you mean, something from your past?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2069 on: January 24, 2016, 10:03:40 pm »

"Interesting idea, you'd have to test whether you got diminishing returns if you carved a rune on something that's already armored compared to a shirt or some such."

"Any magiks in there which would, I dunno, light my knives on fire in midair?"
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 612