Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391506 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2070 on: January 24, 2016, 10:10:15 pm »

"Probably. Although honestly a Corrupting Blood Throwing Knife would probably more damaging then a flaming dagger. Since it makes the wound fester to the bone."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2071 on: January 24, 2016, 10:11:55 pm »

"I want it."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: January 24, 2016, 10:27:48 pm »

.......I suppose I owe you guys the story my last name for one is Memphis of Memphis Ranches. If you don't already know they're the ones who supply most of the food in the Western Hemisphere, and they're my family.

About four months ago the whole family was attacked, you probably heard it all in the news 20 dead four of them family members.
Zander is clenching his fist so hard they're white but he continues level headed, the truth is only three died I faked my death after the attempt on my life failed, rather hard to do nowadays might I add.

And I approached Akkaris having a couple friends there having done business, and explained the situation they agreed to hide me. And also search for those responsible, they did not do this out of the kindness of their hearts however. So I choose to employ my skills as a team member and i'm working for that as well as protection for my family.

That's the short version, you can ask other questions but I don't know too much other then several other groups and families have been attacked as well. We have no idea why but hopefully we're closer now, with these assholes.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: January 25, 2016, 07:22:36 am »

"...What." Maximus blinked.

"So.. you're part of a big, rich family that sells food. Some guys wanted you guys dead. A few of your family died from an attack and you faked your own death, comes to Akras, joins a squad that goes through a magical gate to a hellish place where you commonly fight against monsters and abominations that can rip tanks in halves and stuff. And you consider yourself safer than when you're being hunted by normal human beings?" Jenny summarized, trying to understand what's going on.

The van kept moving, though it doesn't look like you're being tailed.. for now..

Zach also cuts the cloths of the sedated suits down to their essentials. You've recovered cyanide pills in the form of fake tooth in their mouths too.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: January 25, 2016, 07:36:08 am »

Vigil just looks at him. More like staring, really, at the nonsenses of the statement.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: January 25, 2016, 07:37:48 am »

Arthur just gives this look:

(-_-)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: January 25, 2016, 10:23:43 am »

"Imagine that. A blade that rots any flesh it touches..."

Frazz closes his eyes in ecstatic prophecy. The suit shifts a bit and groans, but he punches him unconcious without opening his eyes
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: January 25, 2016, 10:30:20 am »

"Hey, Akras could've made him an intern. Foxhound is probably one of the safest places they could've put him in."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: January 25, 2016, 11:33:31 am »

Yes well that's part of it you guys had already survived one mission, one part is we don't know who the enemy is or where they are, lastly the other part is..... Not mission important......look I know it sounds stupid but we're not sure who these people are or why they're doing it, but what we do know is several important groups and families have been targeted.

These attacks have caused wide spread ripples and the status quo has been well changed. The second thing is they tried to make me alive, and we think other people have been taken as well since we can't find their bodies.

Again I'm so sorry this all so fucked up, but we may be closer now to the answers thank god.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 11:46:41 am by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: January 26, 2016, 02:00:47 am »

"One thing. You're insane if you think Gateteams are the safest option in that scenario."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: January 26, 2016, 02:11:32 am »

Did I say that was the only reason I did it?? Yes it would ideal if I did not fall into their hands, my father still runs the company but he is getting older. There is another reason I do this but......that does not matter to you guys however. Two if I had not been with you guys I'd probably be dead or worse.

It may seem a stupid choice and perhaps it is, but I apologize the trouble it has caused nonetheless.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: January 26, 2016, 02:17:06 am »

"And if you had been tossed into a different squad. You'd be dead or equally dead. Or maybe impregnated by an eldritch cow. May I remind you all that a cowbell IS a confirmed highly dangerous artifact that may be encountered?"

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: January 26, 2016, 02:48:11 am »

((eldritch cow impregnation will be the fate of this squad, I see it now))
thincake

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: January 26, 2016, 03:07:16 am »

Such is fate its a fickle thing, but here we are alive and well. We find the bastards causing all the ruckus I won't have to be a shut in anymore and put others lives at stake.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2084 on: January 26, 2016, 03:24:30 am »

"Well, it nearly tops my deepest darkest secret, so I'm not judging anyone, as he and I both have some kinda similar circumstances."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 612