Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391471 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1980 on: January 23, 2016, 02:08:09 am »

"Tranqs are generally much quieter."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: January 23, 2016, 02:41:06 am »

True but backups are always good to have and I can also stay as bait, I do not mind you guys have a better skill set to cover me I believe.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: January 23, 2016, 04:41:13 am »

"Sure, I can do the switch. Just tell me when you want to do it."

Prepare a few tranqulizers from my med kit.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: January 23, 2016, 05:37:15 am »

Tal's group totally doesn't look conspicuous muttering together in the aisle, nope!
As agreed, Zander gave Jon his Duster and hat. It'd be difficult to tell people apart with how uniformed you are, for once Corporate Uniform is being useful!

You suddenly realize something terrible.

Where is A. Carmine, your Driver?

---

"Girls, as much as I enjoy seeing you squee over cloths, it seems like the other group might be running into problems."
Maximus said as he reads his messenger and turns on his transponder.

"Alright, Let's make it quick, then. I guess half a dozen is a good enough number for cloths anyway.. you've got everything you wanted Aria?" Jenny asked as she carry the selections over to check-out.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: January 23, 2016, 05:47:10 am »

Tal checks Carmine A's transponder. He was staying in the van after all and it's corporation policy for drivers to keep theirs on at all times in the event of a quick extraction being required or a van being hijacked by someone at gunpoint. Not many people know how to drive these days after all. Letting various members of a given squad run to the vehicle.

Tal messages Carmine A. Using a standard encyption to prevent risk of it being read by the wrong person. "Arm yourself. Keep watch. Stay in the vehicle. Potential hostile contacts. Respond within thirty seconds or you will be assumed captive. Prep the vehicle."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1985 on: January 23, 2016, 06:00:49 am »

"I may have an idea." Zach pulls out his rosetta tablet and taps into the wifi. He looks into known potential threats to everyone on the team while making sure Arthur has his back while doing so.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: January 23, 2016, 06:03:21 am »

"Someone get Arthur's attention. He's still talking with that sales associate."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1987 on: January 23, 2016, 06:05:27 am »

Zach elbows Arthur. Hard..
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: January 23, 2016, 06:35:24 am »

Minutes later, A. Carmine found a good place to park and allowed the rest of the team to exit. Carmine is coming too, by the way.

( yeah no he's in the mall somewhere, and may be in danger or went off on his own somewhere ???)
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1989 on: January 23, 2016, 06:46:52 am »

"Arthur, make sure no-one Nerd-naps me."

locate A. Carmine using facial recognition software

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: January 23, 2016, 07:09:42 am »

Tal messages Carmine A. Using a standard encyption to prevent risk of it being read by the wrong person. "Arm yourself. Keep watch. Stay in the vehicle. Potential hostile contacts. Respond within thirty seconds or you will be assumed captive. Prep the vehicle."

He didn't have to wait long before he gets a reply back. "Vehicle is prepped. ETA to extraction?"

"I may have an idea." Zach pulls out his rosetta tablet and taps into the wifi. He looks into known potential threats to everyone on the team while making sure Arthur has his back while doing so.

Using Techno-sorcery, Zach managed to link up with the Mall's security sub system. Gaining controls to the Cameras in the immediate area. Though 'known potential threats' is kind of a broad term, since the potential threats haven't made itself known yet nor confirmed if it exist at all or are people being over-zealous.

But when you're paranoid, every guy with shades and a nice-looking suit is a potential threat.

And there's quite a few guys with shades and nice-looking suits in your immediate area.

The nearby Cameras doesn't find such person. He's probably in the parking lot, and you don't have access to the Cameras there.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: January 23, 2016, 09:31:54 am »

"Yeah, got my stuff." Aria says, proceeding to checkout with the bag full of her purchases.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: January 23, 2016, 11:08:22 am »

"Jon. Please ready a few tranqs just in case. I would rather not use lethals when civilians are present."
*Digs around in pockets*
"Check!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: January 23, 2016, 11:41:51 am »

"Sure."

It seems like Arthur is done, he is carrying a folder filled with all sorts of things (mainly sheet music and blank sheet music).

Arthur begins to survey the area, seeing if he can find anyone with his own low intelligence.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: January 23, 2016, 12:35:10 pm »

"Are we under attack?" Vigil ask as his head starts to swivil this way and that, marking out potential hiding and ambush places. His hand slowly started to creep up to his sword.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 612