Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391469 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1965 on: January 22, 2016, 08:57:39 pm »

Vigils eyes widen up and then, quickly he would fix his face, hopeing that nobody noticed. He opened his mouth to make a reply, but then thought against it, instead, opting to try not to think of her in that one very revealing dr- kittens! Yes. Kittens.
"I should be training right now."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: January 22, 2016, 08:58:42 pm »

"Explain now rather then later. Know thine enemy."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: January 22, 2016, 09:04:46 pm »

Arthur is not paying attention, still engrossed with his argument with the sales associate. It seems like they resolved the first issue, only to move onto another one.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: January 22, 2016, 09:06:17 pm »

"Jon. Please ready a few tranqs just in case. I would rather not use lethals when civilians are present."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: January 22, 2016, 09:18:57 pm »

I don't know who they are myself Akkaris was helping me with that, least time they tried to take me alive. But now I'm not so sure, the rest can wait, plus if I keep talking about them I'll fucking tear their throats out now.

You now notice that Zander is clenching both his teeth and fists, he is keeping his composure however somehow.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: January 22, 2016, 09:22:36 pm »

Except Arthur. Arthur is still oblivious to the world around him.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: January 22, 2016, 09:33:01 pm »

"We can sedate them and legally arrest them on counts of corporate espionage, attempted kidnapping, and attempted murder. We can then take them back to base with us and let the interrogators have at them."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1972 on: January 23, 2016, 01:23:03 am »

Zachary, seemingly unnoticed even by his own team leans casually looking behind Arthur at whatever may have been following us, pretending to be interested in a guitar

((You kinda did forget zachary, even with the whole 'splitting up' idea. I wasnt active this morning, as I had business to do at the country music festival, namely waving to the crowds in a tricked up truck))
((
))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: January 23, 2016, 01:25:16 am »

((Whoops~ Sorreh!))

((Also that truck is neat~))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1974 on: January 23, 2016, 01:28:24 am »

((I know, Tamworth Country Music Festival FTW, My ancient history teacher's jaw dropped as the truck rolled by and I waved to him. Made my holiday))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: January 23, 2016, 01:44:52 am »

(MY bad too we split up so for some reason I thought you had gone with the other group my bad but freaking awesome)
Well we gotta confirm I am being followed first, so we'll do the switch around and see if they keep following the duster. Someone should also stay with that person, the rest of us can split off to a side aisle and pretend we're looking at something else.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: January 23, 2016, 01:48:31 am »

"Jon you feel like doing the switch? You do afterall have the tranqs."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1977 on: January 23, 2016, 01:51:36 am »

"Arthur and I'll move around as half of the ambush, I have my knives and can pin him down with them. Arthur's in case it doesn't work too well."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: January 23, 2016, 01:54:39 am »

"We have tranquilizers. Why bother with knives?"

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: January 23, 2016, 02:06:37 am »

Well its just in case and knives are quieter, although that might not work considering the screams hmmmm....oh well. Also you might want to call the rest of the team and them start heading our way, i'm sure they learned their lesson from last time and have a backup team on standby. But lets go ahead and confirm first, I hope i'm just being paranoid I didn't think you guys would get involved......
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 612