Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391448 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1950 on: January 22, 2016, 06:42:09 pm »

"You do realize that by telling me to let people decide makes you a hypocrite right? Because absolutely none of the people I've asked have gotten a chance to respond. You usually decide for them."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: January 22, 2016, 06:43:27 pm »

"Right then. Your pick, I guess?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: January 22, 2016, 06:47:24 pm »

"But whatever. You'll eventually just take your anger out by either beating up interns or passive-aggresively. Im off to see what tunes they got at the music store"

((Kevak, I've never tried to MAKE anyone do anything. Except for dragging Jon. I offer them the option, but what people don't get is the fact that they can actually say no.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: January 22, 2016, 06:52:37 pm »

"I'm telling you that based on the fact that you act and look like a druggie addicted to a major narcotic and to my knowledge the only drugs you have taken have been Your serums and that you have attempted to strongarm people into taking Your serums. You are required to provide unassailable proof that your serums are Safe, Nonaddictive, and carry no long term side effects before they are used on Vital corporate personal."

"Is that Understood?"

"And before you run off. Remember, I will get you a leash and or have you sedated if you do so. You clearly aren't fully present and I would like to avoid a major intercorporate incident happening on my watch because You chose to drug yourself and run around high on gods know what."

((You technically tried strongarming Arthur into taking one. Your intent based on what you stated ICly was to coerce him by presenting it with no other options and without stating any of the potential negative side effects.))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: January 22, 2016, 07:10:13 pm »

"Right then. Your pick, I guess?"

Jenny took point, leading her own group through the sea of bodies until they came upon one of the higher end stores. One that specialize in all things a lady could need, and in itself could probably be classified as it's own mall with different sections for cloths, shoes, perfume and blings.

"I wonder how often would we actually get to wear the dresses, I mean we usually just wear the Company's uniform anyway, right?" Jenny asked, musing about as she eye the various pretty dresses and designer cloths and shoes.

---

Meanwhile, Zander has the strangest feeling of being stalked now that he's not under the close watch and protection of the Company.. but it's probably just paranoia... Right? He wouldn't want to ruin the party's relaxation and shopping time for some silly paranoia.. right?

You realize that while you were worrying about that, your group have arrived at one of the music store. And like many of the higher end stores here, it's huge and got all sort of instruments on sale. music sheets, notes, whole yellowbook of music notes and a whole arrange of stringed instruments and more.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: January 22, 2016, 07:59:34 pm »

Guys don't react at all but I think we're being followed , I could be wrong but I want to confirm just in case. We'll split up Arthur and Tal with me, Jon and Frazz another way we'll meet in the drum section in 15 minutes if nothing's wrong. If someone is following us we'll deal it with it then.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: January 22, 2016, 08:04:58 pm »

"Splitting up is a horrible idea if we are being followed. There's a reason I had us stay in groups. Can you identify the person or persons trailing us?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: January 22, 2016, 08:06:13 pm »

"I think we're allowed to at least wear normal clothes on our floor, right?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: January 22, 2016, 08:10:29 pm »

"Wait, don't leave NOW! I just got here!!"

Arthur begins frantically looking for some sheet music for some typical bar songs.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:18:42 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: January 22, 2016, 08:14:44 pm »

"I think we're allowed to at least wear normal clothes on our floor, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose we are." Jenny giggled as she thought about that. "See anything you think'll get the boys all hot and bothered?" She teased.

---

Zander casts his perception out, but he couldn't quite figure out if the group's really being followed or not without making it obvious that he's looking for someone following them. That feeling is there, though.

Arthur felt a tap on his shoulder, and when he turned his head to see what it was, he sees the music sheets of bar songs that he's been looking for! Such a beneficial thing to happen!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: January 22, 2016, 08:28:07 pm »

"Arthur. Maybe see if E-002 notices someone tailing us? Everyone feel free to take your time. No rush until they make a move. I doubt the tail will act in public and when we're in a group. This means no splitting up. I want everyone to activate their personal transponders to ensure recovery in the event of abduction. Those with Blades, please avoid casting in public unless absolutely necessary. The media would go ballistic."

Tal messages Maxiumus. "Be advised, we may be being followed. Proceed as normal, notify the other members of your group. Do not under any circumstances split up. If someone needs a bathroom break, it can wait. Have everyone activate their personal transponders for tracking purposes should they be abducted."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: January 22, 2016, 08:45:19 pm »

Tal seems to be interrupting an argument Arthur is having with a salesperson.

"What do you mean you don't have...

Arthur stops and turns to him, head cocked to the side as if confused...

"Who is E-002?"

Not hearing an answer, he then resumes his argument.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: January 22, 2016, 08:48:25 pm »

-snip-
"Not yet, but I bet we could find a couple of things..." Aria says.

She also decides to check how much money she had on her. Probably a lot, but not sure how company credits convert to normal money.
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: January 22, 2016, 08:50:42 pm »

"Exactly. If it wants to help it will."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: January 22, 2016, 08:56:03 pm »

Zander sighs heavilylook I'm going to honest they're probably after me, I knew that you two had been vetted Jon and Frazz not so much. But it looks I'm going to have to trust all of you, I'll explain it all afterward.

Ok here's the plan we walk through the aisles and when we turn a cornor someone put on my duster and hat. I'll slink off to a side aisle and watch and see if they follow the rest of you. Second Tal judgeing by past performances they will do something in public, they will prefer if it is quiter though.......damn how'd they even find me??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 612