Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391458 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1935 on: January 22, 2016, 01:58:35 am »

But what do you guys want to eat, it looks like they have everything literally, steak places, Indian, sushi, authentic tacos, etc. What do you guys think??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: January 22, 2016, 02:12:25 am »

If there's a map nearby look for any leather-work shops, also a pet store a high end or exotic one, a plant shop, and also just look for anything else of note on the map that looks interesting for a minute.

The Leather workshops and pet stores are at the same level, funnily enough. But any sort of store you can think of, there's a high chance it's somewhere on the map too.
((What about anything that could deal with the occult? Jon's been looking for these.))

[You could try the Bookstore and see what's under Fictions. Don't expect to find real, actual magical occult stuff though.]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: January 22, 2016, 02:54:34 am »

((I don't expect to find anything useful anyways. Jon's doing it out of curiousity. Maybe there are some slivers of truth in these books.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: January 22, 2016, 07:28:23 am »

Wat Tal failed to notice was that Frazz was carrying a giant bag filled with Orange Chicken
"Omnomnomnomnomnomnonmnonnmnom. You guys want some?"

He holds a gigantic, probably genetically modified chicken leg out.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: January 22, 2016, 07:44:22 am »

That seems like something he'll notice. He snaps his fingers so Frazz is actually paying attention and repeats himself.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: January 22, 2016, 07:47:50 am »

((We're shipping Aria/Vigil and Maximus/Jenny right?))
((I see where you're getting the first one, but the Maximus/Jenny ship? Where from?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: January 22, 2016, 10:22:26 am »

"Sure, illcome with. But keep Jon away from my stims. Arthur too. *Loud chewing noise* Say, do you  know  if they have a lego store here?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: January 22, 2016, 10:30:59 am »

"If you want him to stay away from your stims then keep them away from people. He has permission to lop the needles off of them if you attempt to inject anyone beyond yourself."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: January 22, 2016, 11:15:21 am »

"Well, im willng to give them to him, just as long as i give it to him. All medicine can be bad if you take too much"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: January 22, 2016, 03:41:31 pm »

"Allow me to clarify. I heard about your incident with Arthur and Jon in the gym. Try anything even remotely similar again and I'll be shooting you three times in the foot and confiscating any and all of your syrums. They will go into a Biological Containment Unit and will not be allowed out of the lab until you can clear them beyond a doubt with no dangerous long-term side effects. Your complete lack of sanity and logical reasoning in many situations does not bode well for clearing them as safe."

"Keep your experimental and clearly harmful drugs away from my team. Understood?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: January 22, 2016, 04:03:30 pm »

"So, Jenny, you know any good stores or are we just going to pick one at random?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: January 22, 2016, 04:20:52 pm »

If there's a map nearby look for any leather-work shops, also a pet store a high end or exotic one, a plant shop, and also just look for anything else of note on the map that looks interesting for a minute.

Any stores you guys want to hit up for sure?? Just looking around may give us some ideas so keep on the lookout we may find something interesting.

" Well, I'd like to go to a music store. Buy some notes so we can have a proper BARber shop quartet. Yesterday was very disappointing."

Arthurs says that last sentence with a tear in his eye.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: January 22, 2016, 04:54:48 pm »

"Have you considered acquiring interns and making them sing Arthur?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: January 22, 2016, 05:04:35 pm »

"So, Jenny, you know any good stores or are we just going to pick one at random?"

"I honestly haven't really had the time to follow any fashion sense or magazine lately.. so we'll just pick one at random and see what we like?" Jenny suggests.

"Sounds like a good plan as any." Maximus nods to that.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: January 22, 2016, 05:11:03 pm »

"Have you considered acquiring interns and making them sing Arthur?"
"Well.... I only thought of his yesterday and I still need notes for them to sing from. And I'd also need some sort of instrument in order to make sure everyone's voices are in tune, and I still need a pencil to write down sheet music and I...

At this point, Argur starts rambling about music and vocals and then starts throwing around random terminology that you don't know the meaning of. You quickly get lost in his sea of words.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:10:08 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 612