Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391460 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #1920 on: January 21, 2016, 09:03:20 pm »

"So, a cart, then?" Vigil says as he notices a fimilure sight of someone guarding a cart of many precious jewelry.
"No, most of the good clothing shops in this place are in buildings."
-snip-
"I don't know, seems like the kind of thing they wouldn't let us do. Maybe because we're Foxhound?"

((Edited: Wrong color on the first one.))
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 09:07:11 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1921 on: January 21, 2016, 09:08:25 pm »

"Can we get some hot chips? With chicken salt and Honey Barbecue sauce?" Zach asks, eyeing a stand with the aforementioned wares.

((When I say hot chips I mean what Americans call fries. FUNNY STORY. My uncle went to a pub in America and asked for steak&chips like we have in Australia. The serving person came out with a massive steak on a plate in one hand and a packet of Smith's Crisps in the other.))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: January 21, 2016, 09:56:57 pm »

"I don't know if ear rings would be a good idea. They could get caught in stuff and rip your ear. I saw a girl running, once, wearing big eating. Really flashy. Got caught in a fence. Guess she stole something. It didn't end well for her. There were like a dozen guys after her, and some had guns. I don't know if she made it. I really hope she didn't. For her sake." Vigil's face went dark. Even a bit to serious. There was no true way of telling if he was making it up, until he saw a store with many of colourful clothing's and dresses.
"That would look nice on you, Jenny."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: January 21, 2016, 10:59:46 pm »

"Sure. Food for everyone. Once we snag Frazz figure out what food you want and we can acquire your food."

Tal leads the group to Frazz.

"Oi. Frazz. Rule one is don't wander off. You are visibly twitching and I would rather you not get yourself arrested. If I need to get a leash for you or have Jon sedate you I will. Do not run off again. We're getting food and then we're going to take turns going to stores we want to go to. Have you decided what you want to eat yet?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1924 on: January 21, 2016, 11:03:58 pm »

"I'm not holding the leash either," Zach says, looking at Tal pointedly.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: January 21, 2016, 11:11:18 pm »

"Jon'll be holding Frazz's leash if he needs one, he's the one with the sedative."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1926 on: January 21, 2016, 11:22:45 pm »

"Who's leash are you holding, Tal?" Zach asks feigning innocence and naivety.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: January 21, 2016, 11:27:24 pm »

"Arthur's pet memetic abnormality's leash
if it starts causing problems."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1928 on: January 21, 2016, 11:33:36 pm »

((We're shipping Aria/Vigil and Maximus/Jenny right?))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: January 21, 2016, 11:42:01 pm »

((Why would we ship them together?))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Spoiler: WhyWeWouldShipThem (click to show/hide)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: January 21, 2016, 11:54:31 pm »

((Still doesn't explain why you would ship them together. Its not like there is any induction of a budding relationahip.))

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: January 22, 2016, 12:22:12 am »

If there's a map nearby look for any leather-work shops, also a pet store a high end or exotic one, a plant shop, and also just look for anything else of note on the map that looks interesting for a minute.

Any stores you guys want to hit up for sure?? Just looking around may give us some ideas so keep on the lookout we may find something interesting.

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: January 22, 2016, 01:33:04 am »

If there's a map nearby look for any leather-work shops, also a pet store a high end or exotic one, a plant shop, and also just look for anything else of note on the map that looks interesting for a minute.

The Leather workshops and pet stores are at the same level, funnily enough. But any sort of store you can think of, there's a high chance it's somewhere on the map too.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: January 22, 2016, 01:47:44 am »

The Leather workshops and pet stores are at the same level, funnily enough. But any sort of store you can think of, there's a high chance it's somewhere on the map too.
((What about anything that could deal with the occult? Jon's been looking for these.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 612