Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391905 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Well, Frazz is a dragon, now. We gonna die)
« Reply #3195 on: February 26, 2016, 05:11:48 pm »

"I think you mean hazard pay. Overtime implies we're off the clock."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3196 on: February 26, 2016, 05:16:14 pm »

"Technically when we're through the gate we're working 24/7. We've been here what, three days? That's 72 hours straight we've been working. Even when we sleep we are still working. Technically. I think my original contract was time-and-a-half over 40 hours, time-and-a-half-and-a-half over 60 and double-time after 70"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: February 26, 2016, 05:17:30 pm »

"I don't know what my contract says, but if we can clear the castle we're making a lot of money anyway."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: February 26, 2016, 05:19:57 pm »

"Yes well, lets worry about surviving first before we cash our checks".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: February 26, 2016, 05:42:56 pm »

"Even though i have done pretty much nothing i want a cut in exchange for my DNA samples"

Frazz has already collected all of Arias, Vigils and Zachs socks and has buried them under the cafeteria.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: February 26, 2016, 05:45:43 pm »

"That's if corporate doesn't decide to dissect you for research purposes. Which means we need a few good live test subjects. We need cages at the ready."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: February 26, 2016, 06:04:08 pm »

"They aren't going to dissect a sapient, trained, and corporate employed dragon when they can just clone it and dissect the braindead clones."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3202 on: February 26, 2016, 06:15:02 pm »

"Frazz," Zach teased, "They're going to make you have babies and then they're going to cut your babies open..." he says with a mischievous grin on his face

Zach rolls on the ground to extinguish the flame that has just appeared over his everywhere
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: February 26, 2016, 06:20:26 pm »

"Do non-sentient clones count as babies?"+
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3204 on: February 26, 2016, 06:23:03 pm »

"The ethics of it always change depending on how much money the person doing the job has. In our case, it's perfectly fine because Akras has lots of money, but if we were a tiny poor company we would get our asses grilled by the media"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: February 26, 2016, 06:23:23 pm »

"Nonsapient clones do not count as people or babies according to current legal legislature. It's why we can clone a person and just replace their organs with the clone's healthier organs."

"Then we melt down the corpse into biomass for use for feeding the next batch of clones when we start growing those."

"PETA hates that kind of shit though. If I recall, they bombed a biotech company a few weeks ago over it. Killed like thirty civvies."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: February 26, 2016, 06:38:09 pm »

[Thanks, now I've got to turn PETA into an extremist group. :D]

Turns out, making suits out of aluminium foil isn't all that difficult. And enchanting them, while disturbing and filled with heresy, wasn't much harder than enchanting a knife. But definitely a lot bloodier.

You've got the suits ready, just in time for the Rome to see the approaching army's formation come to completion. A line that's definitely going to try and encircle you, with Infantry in the middle and Cavalry in the flanks.. Actually, you've just noticed the Cavalry now. If you have to describe, they looked kind of like small ridable velociraptors.. just.. less Jurassic Park and more Lovecraftian.

Tenlociraptor? Tenticaptor?

Before you decide on the name, the entire thing just.. Charges. From alllll the way there. The estimated time of arrival from 4 hours have been sliced down to only a little over an hour for the fastest of Cavalry to reach you, with Infantry not far behind in the ETA.

With such speed, the Fliers choose to stay with the main bulk of the rapidly advancing army.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: February 26, 2016, 06:38:29 pm »

((Why is Zach on Fire Crossed Out?))

"You're just jealous that i actually have a chance to have kids"

Zach Rolls on the ground trying to extinguish the verbal fire on his everywhere"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #3208 on: February 26, 2016, 06:41:04 pm »

"Nothing about the situation has changed. The fliers are still the biggest threat."

"Tal, remember those crates of caltrops I had made? I think now would be a good time to fly around and scatter them with Ravager and Big Sky while launching BVR missiles."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: February 26, 2016, 07:02:36 pm »

"Maybe if you can get the whole process done in less than ten minutes."
(Is everything already set up for the defence?))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 612